RIP ArtGal The Memorial

“Woof!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1024 Apr 2, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
I can't believe she PM'ed Offbeat trolls. Who does that?
Ricky F
chris tolles

Chicago, IL

#1026 Apr 2, 2013
Having fun kidz?

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#1027 Apr 2, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
I refuse to applaud trolls as if they are master criminals or genius's. This is the internet, kids. It's not deep-cover CIA work or Donnie Brasco infiltrating the Mob. It's disturbed men posing as women and vice versa. It's disturbed people pretending to be Vietnam vets or millionaires for their own self aggrandizement. It's kinda easy.
Easy, and in her case, sloppy.
What I really don't get about her is that I do believe she has cancer. She's sure talked about it a lot and for a long time, including people who say they were fb friends having seen her post about it there. If someone has cancer why would they want to pretend the worst possible outcome? Isn't that tempting fate? It sounds as if her boss also questioned her about this:
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you on the finding a party that actually gives a darn about people... neither side does that.
And, to answer you... my husband has health insurance, I do not. And, I did lose my job due to the fact that my cancer treatments took me out of the office at times and my boss wanted me to sign a Release of my medical records so that he could speak directly to my physician regarding my prognosis. Which, by the way, I refused to do and thus left my position. Whenever that happened, we tailored our spending habits to fit our new income level.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/latrobe-pa/TT...

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#1028 Apr 2, 2013
topp modd eight wrote:
Trust me.
They got some real fktards in Latrobe.
Yeah, you aint kidding!
chris tolles

Chicago, IL

#1029 Apr 2, 2013
Chalk this up as another right winger melting down in a pack of lies.

I'm seeing a pattern.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#1030 Apr 2, 2013
Hegel wrote:
I could never reconcile this, but you hate thinking the worst of people who are openly suffering.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/latrobe-pa/TH...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
She told Ferrerman in a PM that she was retired from the FBI. I wonder what she might have shared with others in that regard?
I won't bore you guys with all I've found (a LOT), but there's also a time when she forgot to 'look up' and posted as someone defending her. Her husband then came on grayboxing to say it was him and she hadn't signed out. One look at those Latrobe threads and it's apparent she did a lot of talking to herself by gray-boxing. There are also posts supposedly from Christina there too, defending her mother. Her number of bio kids varies from 2 to 4 and back again. It's probably not worth posting more of it...
OK, I've read this more thoroughly and it is absurd.
First of all, I'm always suspicious of anyone who feels the need to brag about their level of higher education. In person or on the 'net. But this is a stretch. Working on her doctorate with a handful of children? From what I understand, she was a clerk in a law firm.
Doctorates are popular on Topix, it seems. We do have another troll on here who is also working on her doctorate. Over and over and over again. She's a character troll of another poster who recently returned, for no apparent reason, right after AG's demise.

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#1031 Apr 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing.
It takes a special kind of person to do what she appears to have done.
And I don't mean special in a nice way.
Agreed.

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#1032 Apr 2, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>You enjoy seeing people get hurt?
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>There was a woman she argued with constantly over there. Clearly this woman had issues, but ArtGal's posts did nothing to calm the situation down. Lots of telling her how she (AG) had a way better life/family/house. If someone is really stalking and/or trolling you, taunting them is not a great way to make that stop. Also, there was so much non-registered posting over there that it's fairly clear people were talking to themselves. One name ArtGal later used on a sock and got caught. Just something to keep in mind when reading those threads.
Why do you?
chris tolles

Chicago, IL

#1033 Apr 2, 2013
Craig Hawley
Artgal
Enoch
Cherokee

Etc...
chris tolles

Chicago, IL

#1034 Apr 2, 2013
Ron Burgundy wrote:
<quoted text>Clearly the woman is batsheitcrazy and a compulsive liar. Not to toot my own horn, but I took her cancer sob story with a huge grain of salt.

I've seen this sick syndrome play out several times before on other (non-topix) forums.

Plus, if someone if staring death in the eye, they are going to be spending their last days being with close friends and loved ones, not posting on Topix. Someone who just had a lung removed perhaps would have other priorities??

Anyway, great detective work Hegel, I hope to god you never have a reason to be on my trail LOL.
"Mr Burgundy you have an erection"

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#1035 Apr 2, 2013
Ron Burgundy wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus, if someone if staring death in the eye, they are going to be spending their last days being with close friends and loved ones, not posting on Topix. Someone who just had a lung removed perhaps would have other priorities??
That is not an absolute. She thought she had good friends here to share with.

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#1036 Apr 2, 2013
chris tolles wrote:
Chalk this up as another right winger melting down in a pack of lies.
I'm seeing a pattern.
Hello Chris Tolles.
chris tolles

Chicago, IL

#1037 Apr 2, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>Easy, and in her case, sloppy.
What I really don't get about her is that I do believe she has cancer. She's sure talked about it a lot and for a long time, including people who say they were fb friends having seen her post about it there. If someone has cancer why would they want to pretend the worst possible outcome? Isn't that tempting fate? It sounds as if her boss also questioned her about this:
ArtGal wrote, "<quoted text>
I'm with you on the finding a party that actually gives a darn about people... neither side does that.
And, to answer you... my husband has health insurance, I do not. And, I did lose my job due to the fact that my cancer treatments took me out of the office at times and my boss wanted me to sign a Release of my medical records so that he could speak directly to my physician regarding my prognosis. Which, by the way, I refused to do and thus left my position. Whenever that happened, we tailored our spending habits to fit our new income level.
...... "

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/latrobe-pa/TT...
I thought she retired.
chris tolles

Chicago, IL

#1038 Apr 2, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>OK, I've read this more thoroughly and it is absurd.
First of all, I'm always suspicious of anyone who feels the need to brag about their level of higher education. In person or on the 'net. But this is a stretch. Working on her doctorate with a handful of children? From what I understand, she was a clerk in a law firm.
Doctorates are popular on Topix, it seems. We do have another troll on here who is also working on her doctorate. Over and over and over again. She's a character troll of another poster who recently returned, for no apparent reason, right after AG's demise.
I'm a doctor.
And a lawyer.
And a child of god.
chris tolles

Chicago, IL

#1040 Apr 2, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Chris Tolles.
Well hello Ginny!

I have a file cabinet full of your feedbacks.
chris tolles

Chicago, IL

#1042 Apr 2, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>That is not an absolute. She thought she had good friends here to share with.
Something very strange about artgal.
Shared way too much info.
I'm rarely here yet know she has a homosexual son and one working up to it in the high school drama club.

“Woof!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1044 Apr 2, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
I refuse to applaud trolls as if they are master criminals or genius's. This is the internet, kids. It's not deep-cover CIA work or Donnie Brasco infiltrating the Mob. It's disturbed men posing as women and vice versa. It's disturbed people pretending to be Vietnam vets or millionaires for their own self aggrandizement. It's kinda easy.
Ricky is pretending to be a man! I knew it!
Call Google!

“Clever words”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

constellate

#1045 Apr 2, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>You enjoy seeing people get hurt? I can't say I thought her first performance was worth that price.
Tongue firmly in cheek, Hegel. I wept on the 22nd. I felt for her family and her many Topix friends that were hurting. I'm past feeling betrayed and cannot help but wonder what Andrea will do next. The PM with a "mean voice" was a nice touch, but she can surely do better than that, doncha think.
chris tolles

Chicago, IL

#1046 Apr 2, 2013
Carl Bad wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone deals with it in their own way, I know towards the end my late sister enjoyed her gallows humor.

So whether artgal is/was a fraud, I am happy she is still alive. Certainly fooling the the folks on Topix is not a capital offense.
Topix rule number one!
Never get emotionally attached to strangers.
Do
chris tolles

Chicago, IL

#1047 Apr 2, 2013
Carl Bad wrote:
<quoted text>No one has real friends on an internet message board, real folks have real friends in real time.

If Topix is sole the source of your emotional sustenance you need to get out more.
Yep!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Violated my felony probation, need your help 36 min FireyFellow44 2
historical trickery 2 hr FireyFellow44 1
Gay Guys SC 3 hr Kyboy18 580
hipsoccer changed to hipsoccer.co 8 hr Hipsoccer 2
19 yo dating 14 yo. I need some advice. 8 hr North Mountain 2
Have Any of You Straight Guys Jerked Off With A... 16 hr DLord731 1
"Waiting for Something Nice to Happen" by Patri... 18 hr FireyFellow44 2
More from around the web