Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#390 Mar 31, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>I'm told I was a b1tch to you (and a few
others) last Sun over the AG fiasco.

I do apologies. I did think the lady died
and was being unduly attacked.
Well honey .... I have never seen you out of line or a biotch . I think you are one of the most rational posters I have ever read. Your real , balanced , non confrontational , and very logical without a depth of emotional judging . For that I can say you have much of the good side of topix cred .

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#391 Mar 31, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well honey .... I have never seen you out of line or a biotch . I think you are one of the most rational posters I have ever read. Your real , balanced , non confrontational , and very logical without a depth of emotional judging . For that I can say you have much of the good side of topix cred .
100% agreed.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#392 Mar 31, 2013
1Irishghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your welcome. Do they still call Pulaski, Crawford? I seem to recall that when I was there in the olden days.:-)
Crawford? I hadn't heard that.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#393 Mar 31, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm told I was a b1tch to you (and a few
others) last Sun over the AG fiasco.
I do apologies. I did think the lady died
and was being unduly attacked.
Accepted but I don't recall that.. I have forgiveness in my heart or whats left of it.. Personally I do wish all of you didn't have to go through this hoax.. But I keep the faith there is still good in many..

Tracy Byrd - The Keeper Of The Stars

Eagle

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#394 Mar 31, 2013
I don't even know what to tell the ladies that were praying for her.

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#395 Mar 31, 2013
Keep praying

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#396 Mar 31, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
I don't even know what to tell the ladies that were praying for her.
Tell them it worked.

;)

1Irishghost

“Just resting”

Since: Nov 12

Under the Southern Cross

#397 Mar 31, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Crawford? I hadn't heard that.
I was at St Mels high school for about 6 months. I think Crawford must have been an old name for it. I won't say how many years ago I was there. haha!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#398 Mar 31, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell them it worked.
;)
I don't think they were praying ceaselessly for just her. She just wasn't the center of their prayers. Smart aleck...lol

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#399 Mar 31, 2013
1Irishghost wrote:
<quoted text>I was at St Mels high school for about 6 months. I think Crawford must have been an old name for it. I won't say how many years ago I was there. haha!
I'm out in the NW suburbs and haven't spent much time in the city like I did in my twenties/thirties, running the bars and ballgames. I did actually spend a month of 3rd grade in a city school before the folks found a house out in the 'burbs.

1Irishghost

“Just resting”

Under the Southern Cross

#400 Apr 1, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I'm out in the NW suburbs and haven't spent much time in the city like I did in my twenties/thirties, running the bars and ballgames. I did actually spend a month of 3rd grade in a city school before the folks found a house out in the 'burbs.
I loved living in Chicago. Before we lived on the West side we were in the "uptown" Bryn Mawr north side. Great days indeed!

Check out this video on YouTube:

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

1Irishghost

“Just resting”

Under the Southern Cross

#402 Apr 1, 2013
-Angie___ wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Irish...How are ya?? I hope you're doing well!!!<3
Hi Angie! I'm great and I hope you are too! I've just got home after a great afternoon, catching up with my son, daughter and their families.
I love seeing you here and hope things are going well for you and your husband. <3

1Irishghost

“Just resting”

Under the Southern Cross

#403 Apr 1, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Crawford? I hadn't heard that.
My brain wouldn't let me drop it.:-)

http://chicagocrimescenes.blogspot.com/2009/1...

1Irishghost

“Just resting”

Under the Southern Cross

#405 Apr 1, 2013
-Angie___ wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the kind words Irish...Things in my world seem to be stuck on pause. Sometimes i feel so helpless, because I can't fix things. I'm glad you had a nice time with your family. Yesterday being Easter didn't stop the family feud that happened here. Sometimes I just don't know how much more I can take from my sons wife.(She's as worthless as tits on a boar hog)..That was one of my dads sayings:-)
I'm sorry to hear that, Angie. I'm lucky that I do get on with my kids spouses. We do have our differences but not enough for me to fall out with them.
That is a funny saying and I know I'm going to be able to use it, sometime soon, if that's okay with you? ;-)

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#410 Apr 1, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
Hahahaha Thanks for helping me ruin that bitch's life! She should really not use the same password foreverything! Punkass bitch!
Riiiiiight.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#411 Apr 1, 2013

Level 1

Location hidden

#412 Apr 1, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
Hahahaha Thanks for helping me ruin that bitch's life! She should really not use the same password foreverything! Punkass bitch!
Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest.

Benjamin Franklin

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#413 Apr 1, 2013
That can't be ArtGal. She forgot to say *winkieface.*

;)

“Nothing Is”

As It Seems

#415 Apr 1, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zi6wNGwd84gXX
No kidding.

“Deal Me In”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#417 Apr 1, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
Ruined her life? How so? This is Topix and it shouldn't be considered anyone's life.

If she's alive, she still has the same life whatever that may be. If she really did pass away, then what happens from this point forward is irrelevant.

If this is her and she's trying to pretend someone hacked her account then she's an idiot.

If you're a hacker and you honestly think you've accomplished something noteworthy, well you're an idiot.

I can assure you, all of the arguments that go on today, went on yesterday, and will go on tomorrow with or without your help. Go ahead, try it. Log out and come back in 2 years. You'll see, you really don't matter and neither does whatever cause you think you have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Instagram accounts 48 min Sandramadore 3
Word association game (Sep '12) 5 hr -Prince- 1,587
Am I crazy or most really tall girls are blonde? 5 hr Paula 2
Sext 6 hr Paula 25
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 6 hr texas pete 4,334
How many girls like deepthroating and swallowing. 6 hr Paula 6
FACT: Men live longer if they abstain from sex! (May '12) 17 hr Have faith in God 89
More from around the web