RIP ArtGal The Memorial

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#4404 Nov 18, 2013
Kevin,

Just like you know who did chappy things to you because of who you shared PI with I know who I shared info with.

Like I said apologies have been given to those that DESERVE them. Neither you or your buddy deserve apologies based on the fact that both of you continue your antics. I am not going to waste my breath apologizing to someone who demands one.

I didn't post a thing to you to warrant your verbose attack unless you were using a San Jose proxy.

Both of you are out to do nothing but harass people and bring them down to your level. Yes I fell for your bull crap until BOTH of you did something direct to me. Not going to debate it as I prefer to move forward and not roll in the chit of yesteryear with you. That is what makes me a better person than you and you are upset because deep down inside you know it is true.

You're welcome.:)

Have a nice day.:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#4408 Nov 18, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Ricky! Wasn't the weather just wonderful yesterday?
A hell of a lot better than those unfortunate people up in the northeast! I thought tornadoes were done this time of year?

#4409 Nov 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>A hell of a lot better than those unfortunate people up in the northeast! I thought tornadoes were done this time of year?
It seems as if they are happening later than they normally do. I have always heard that they can happen at any time of year whenever there is a clash of warm and cold fronts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#4410 Nov 18, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text> I never did anything to you. And when I was talking about that intense person... I wasn't talking about you. I'm going to throw you under the bus now and tell you... I never told anyone what you said to me Regarding Kevin.
I have no clue what you are talking about in regards to "intense person" nor do I care. Your insane ramblings, innuendos, and baiting are a clear indication of your character or lack thereof.

I also don't care if you think you can throw me under the bus regarding Kevin. First you assume I give a chit about either of you. Second there isn't anything you can say about Kevin that I haven't posted unless you lie and make up chit.

Just remember those who dwell in the negative past miss out on a positive future.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
-Kevin-

Parkersburg, WV

#4411 Nov 18, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no clue what you are talking about in regards to "intense person" nor do I care. Your insane ramblings, innuendos, and baiting are a clear indication of your character or lack thereof.
I also don't care if you think you can throw me under the bus regarding Kevin. First you assume I give a chit about either of you. Second there isn't anything you can say about Kevin that I haven't posted unless you lie and make up chit.
Just remember those who dwell in the negative past miss out on a positive future.
Just remember Dazzle, this is the reason you got ran out of the Paris forums.

Can't blame that one on Pers and I.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#4412 Nov 18, 2013
Random:

The boy ran screaming.... I'm not going to marry that fat girl.

:)
Have a nice day.
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#4413 Nov 18, 2013
Kevin you keep on bringing up Paris forums like they mean something to me. With the exception of a few posters there that forum is irrelevant to me. I know the few posters there are not indicative of the population nor my many friends and family who live there.

You are receiving really exposing yourself with your hissy fit.

Again, have a nice day.:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Say Love, It Is A Flower,”

Level 8

Since: Mar 09

~~And You, Its Only Seed~~

#4414 Nov 18, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all of us. Hello Eagel!
It's Eagle.
Have you been drinking??

I seem to remember many posters gave heart-felt condolences to you as well on the passing of your sister.
In fact, you continued posting on Topix during that grieving time.
Do you consider those that did so, fools as well??

SMDH...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4417 Nov 20, 2013
--IslandGurL-- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Eagle.
Have you been drinking??
I seem to remember many posters gave heart-felt condolences to you as well on the passing of your sister.
In fact, you continued posting on Topix during that grieving time.
Do you consider those that did so, fools as well??
SMDH...
No DA I leave the drinking to you.
I didn't post on Topix for weeks JA. I never left though I was always in your head. Haha!

Level 8

Location hidden

#4418 Nov 20, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Kevin you keep on bringing up Paris forums like they mean something to me. With the exception of a few posters there that forum is irrelevant to me. I know the few posters there are not indicative of the population nor my many friends and family who live there.
You are receiving really exposing yourself with your hissy fit.
Again, have a nice day.:)
Get help LA.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4420 Nov 20, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your legs or douce you stink.
How's your sister?
Just remove your nose please. Hahaha!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#4421 Nov 20, 2013
I wish Bill could drink beer with AG...she was so funny.

Hope she's having a great life.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4423 Nov 20, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my nose. Must be your dead sisters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =F7D3fe5CxXcXX
You must be smelling your upper lip again.*holds out Tick Tack*
Do us all a favor and put this in that pie hole. Here! You better take the box.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4425 Nov 20, 2013
Pigaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whazzup Fatchick?
DD did you change your name? It suits you! Baaahahahaha!
SPLAT

Fremont, CA

#4441 May 13, 2014
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
DD did you change your name? It suits you! Baaahahahaha!
mack mack?

“"yes"”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

#4444 May 14, 2014
-Kevin- wrote:
Well I meant it, cuz I wanted attention on me the moment we thought she was dead.
the guys a total putz

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

Los Angeles, CA

#4448 May 15, 2014
--Rickster-- wrote:
<quoted text>
It fits his avatar. Ya know, the one where he's wearing a dress and holding a cigarette. Hahahahahahaha
Kevin must have beat your butt pretty good. You're still talking about him and he's not even posting here anymore. Isnt that fat little jelly bean keeping you busy old guy? She's a little porker.
LOL

Los Angeles, CA

#4449 May 15, 2014
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
the guys a total putz
A couple of gardening questions for you.

How's that gardening working out for you, bean pole? Do you just stomp barefoot with those big feet on the plots to get the ground flat after you drop a plant in the hole? Do you drink the plant fertilizer? PUTZ.
LOL

Los Angeles, CA

#4450 May 15, 2014
-Kevin- wrote:
knopp is posting in weird forum as
Roxie Darling
Roxie Darling is Jane from Sugarland, Texas.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#4451 May 15, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> Roxie Darling is Jane from Sugarland, Texas.
Roxie Darling is NOT Jane from Sugarland Texas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mega Fort 1 hr -Sprocket- 11,695
Campfire Memories 3 hr Figarooo 4,457
The Wabbit Hutch (May '11) 8 hr Sharlene45 1,280
blog please read :) 8 hr ooalfalfa 1
Nice People only Forum (May '13) 14 hr SEMO 513
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 17 hr NotaGoth 3,489
Helicopter (Nov '14) Sat Just Slim 29
More from around the web