RIP ArtGal The Memorial

Posted in the Topix Forum

Comments (Page 128)

Showing posts 2,541 - 2,560 of2,866
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3809
Jul 11, 2013
 
_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
PROOF? Ya got nothin. However, you not believing me means...well...nothing. Hahahahahaha
Yeah, I probably do.

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3811
Jul 11, 2013
 
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR
A butt hurt crybaby is someone that goes out of Topix to attack their personal lives because they can't handle words.

They both put it together. Both threatened to do it. He said he was gonna when he got back from his fishing trip. Barbi jumped the gun and he got pissed.

We both saw the emails lol

He's such a sore loser.

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3812
Jul 11, 2013
 
_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>Just last name? Now, that's a big lie. You used your last name as your screen name. And people openly called you Kevin. Tell me your not really going to lie about that. LOL

I said "I" didn't contact your work, and that's a fact. I do have to admit, after all this time, I still enjoy watching you cry about it. Hahahahahaha
Making fun of you for spazzing anytime anyone disagreed with you in VV isn't crying gramps. And just because you know someone's name, doesn't justify attacking them.

I wasn't the one hiding cause I was scared

That was you. Still is

Lol
Who Dat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3813
Jul 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying this. No PI was outed to shut people up until Barbi and Rickster started outing PI to shut people up.
And you out PI to try to shut people up. You're the biggest hypocrite on Topix Nat.
You preach, but do the opposite.
No ones PI was outed till we got our PI outed.
You made a threat.

The threat was carried out by an anonymous greybox.

This has happened numerous times.

You're still the prime suspect.

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3814
Jul 11, 2013
 
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>You made a threat.

The threat was carried out by an anonymous greybox.

This has happened numerous times.

You're still the prime suspect.
Lol are you the topix police?

I made no threat slappy
Who Dat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3817
Jul 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GtarMan wrote:
BTW, even if I was being arrogant, that's no reason to out PI all over Topix, and harass someone's workplace.
Unless your a butt-hurt crybaby.
As much as you whine and cry about it, looks like you're the only one who's burrhurt.
Who Dat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3819
Jul 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your age what makes you one? LOL
She's a mole-ron :)
Who Dat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3822
Jul 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
A butt hurt crybaby is someone that goes out of Topix to attack their personal lives because they can't handle words.
They both put it together. Both threatened to do it. He said he was gonna when he got back from his fishing trip. Barbi jumped the gun and he got pissed.
We both saw the emails lol
He's such a sore loser.
Sweetie, he doesn't look like the loser, sore or otherwise.
You, however...

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3824
Jul 11, 2013
 
lol...

Look at you two trying desperately to justify your poor behavior

Birds of a feather, lie together!

Ahaha
Who Dat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3825
Jul 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol are you the topix police?
I made no threat slappy
No, I'm more of a vigilante than a cop.

You did make a threat and Mata Scarry threatened Rick, Randman and Barbi shortly before PI about them was posted.

Does calling me "slappy" make you feel all manly and shit?
It doesn't work. We've all seen your recent picture, Twiggles.

And why do you deny smoking? You held that cig like someone who smokes.

And FYI, Persefatty is also a smoker. I know. I watched her do it ;)
Who Dat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3826
Jul 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just a big crybaby liar. He'll say anything to look like a victim. I'm just trying to figure out who he's trying to convince after two years. Seems he just loves to cry about what he can't change no matter how much he lies.
That's it right there. Who the Hell is he trying to convince?
We know what's happened and there's zero chance he'll change our minds.
Just think, if he could just stfu about all of the horrible things life has handed him, we could've all been posting peacefully and normally.
But someone just has to prove he's right, even when he's wrong.

P.S. I know, I know. He'll just say that it's us who's always wrong, but I don't see how so many people always remember things differently that Twiggles does...
Who Dat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3827
Jul 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

GtarMan wrote:
lol...
Look at you two trying desperately to justify your poor behavior
Birds of a feather, lie together!
Ahaha
What bad behavior?!?

This is called a discussion. You say some stupid shit and we correct you.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3828
Jul 11, 2013
 
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a mole-ron :)
That's funny Sharkey! You might actually have a personality after all.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3829
Jul 11, 2013
 
Sorry I don't smoke. I don't even think they're serious they're just playing.
Who Dat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3830
Jul 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny Sharkey! You might actually have a personality after all.
You know damnwell that I'm a funny motherfcuker. You were all giddy when I was blasting Barbi.
Here's something to think about. In spite of the horrific insults I threw at her, we've moved on and I find her to be a nice lady.
I used to bash Rick and Randman incessantly yet we never held grudges.
There are only a few people who hold grudges against me and I know I could turn one of them around.

I get along with a wide assortment of people. Without a personality, I couldn't do that ;)

Persephone, every fight that goes on and on and on and on has one common denominator.

Kevin.

Hegel, Knight Pirate, Ginny, Ferrerman, Barbi, etc...

And there's Kevin.

You two destroyed a lot of "friendships" for each other. A match made in Hades.
Who Dat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3831
Jul 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-Persephone- wrote:
Sorry I don't smoke. I don't even think they're serious they're just playing.
In April, 2011, you were a smoker. I saw you do it.

Congrats on quitting.

In the graduation photo, everyone who's seen agrees that Kevin is holding a cigarette.

It is what it is.

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3832
Jul 11, 2013
 
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm more of a vigilante than a cop.
Lol!!! And you don't take this seriously
Ur a turd.
Who Dat wrote:
It doesn't work. We've all seen your recent picture, Twiggles.
Not as recent as the one of me shirtless that Jane has been drooling over ;-)
Who Dat wrote:
And why do you deny smoking? You held that cig like someone who smokes.
Lol! I quit smoking when I was 29.
Who Dat wrote:
And FYI, Persefatty is also a smoker. I know. I watched her do it ;)
Must be the vigilante in ya ;-)

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3833
Jul 11, 2013
 
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>What bad behavior?!?

This is called a discussion. You say some stupid shit and we correct you.
You try anyhow ;-)

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3834
Jul 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>
You know damnwell that I'm a funny motherfcuker. You were all giddy when I was blasting Barbi.
Here's something to think about. In spite of the horrific insults I threw at her, we've moved on and I find her to be a nice lady.
I used to bash Rick and Randman incessantly yet we never held grudges.
There are only a few people who hold grudges against me and I know I could turn one of them around.
I get along with a wide assortment of people. Without a personality, I couldn't do that ;)
Persephone, every fight that goes on and on and on and on has one common denominator.
Kevin.
Hegel, Knight Pirate, Ginny, Ferrerman, Barbi, etc...
And there's Kevin.
You two destroyed a lot of "friendships" for each other. A match made in Hades.
Well said.
She's scored a new conquest: Rick and JaneDear had a problem and guess where it started? I've seen it happen again and again.

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3835
Jul 11, 2013
 
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>That's it right there. Who the Hell is he trying to convince?
We know what's happened and there's zero chance he'll change our minds.
Just think, if he could just stfu about all of the horrible things life has handed him, we could've all been posting peacefully and normally.
But someone just has to prove he's right, even when he's wrong.

P.S. I know, I know. He'll just say that it's us who's always wrong, but I don't see how so many people always remember things differently that Twiggles does...
You two can't let it go. Only time it gets brought up is cause ya two won't stop.

Sorry your shape is round, and ur jealous ;-)

And I don't care what ya two liars think.
Do don't change your minds

I'll still sleep well at night. Promise ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,541 - 2,560 of2,866
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Topix Forum right now

Search the Topix Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 4 hr GodSmacked 3,207
Eagle's Nest.. (Jul '11) 6 hr --IslandGurL-- 6,612
A-Z list of famous celebrities (May '13) 6 hr rubygoober 756
Books, Recipes, Gardening AND (Jul '12) 10 hr Misharus 17,887
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 10 hr Misharus 17,288
Another Place to Say HELLO (Jan '13) 11 hr Princess Hey 2,285
Should White's Apologize to the Blacks?? (Apr '11) 13 hr orthodoxjew 1,399
•••
•••
•••
•••