RIP ArtGal The Memorial

RIP ArtGal The Memorial

Posted in the Topix Forum

First Prev
of 145
Next Last

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#2 Mar 30, 2013
She had one of my socks killed one time. I wonder if I can ask the mods to resurrect it now?

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#5 Mar 30, 2013
OOdle wrote:
<quoted text>The mods favor the worst trolls. Look at the Kudos Art Gal had. She was a mod favorite. I doubt you will have any luck with them.
Well if she still has that badge, then all that says is that the badge is meaningless. I was told once that she was "untouchable" by the mods because she had brain cancer. If this whole thing was a hoax, I wonder if they still feel that way about her.

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#6 Mar 30, 2013
She lied.

A lot.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#7 Mar 30, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
She lied.
A lot.
Yeah, apparently a hell of a lot. As a cancer survivor, I resent the fact that I got sucked into the whole sympathy thing after she "died".

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#8 Mar 30, 2013
She attacked a lot of innocent people. And got people to follow her because of her sickness.

I can only think of sociopathy when it comes to such things.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#9 Mar 30, 2013
Agreed and in that sense, she was a very sick person.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#13 Mar 30, 2013
OOdle wrote:
<quoted text>The badges are meaningless as I have noticed that some of the most vulgar posters have them. The moderators are personally biased and do not follow the same rules for all posters.
And there seem to be an equal number of decent posters who don't have a Kudos badge. That sort of says it all.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#14 Mar 30, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, apparently a hell of a lot. As a cancer survivor, I resent the fact that I got sucked into the whole sympathy thing after she "died".
She's not dead?

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#15 Mar 30, 2013
OOdle wrote:
<quoted text>Their are a few other sociopaths still here. Kevin is one. Olive is another. The yellow cowardly lion from Denver is yet another. There are more. These obnoxious posters get "banned" but they come right back and post their same ragging posts again.
Heh

Dumb ;-)

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#16 Mar 30, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>She's not dead?
Faked

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#18 Mar 30, 2013
OOdle wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed a couple posters who tried to warn others of the hoax and they were ostracized and their posts about Art Gal being a fake were removed. Doesn't that tell you that the mods don't like to have their incompetence thrown into their faces?
Oh I fell for it too--100% and I was not even an AG "fan." I fell for it because as a cancer survivor, I hate to see the disease win.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#19 Mar 30, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not dead?
That's what they say.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#22 Mar 30, 2013
OOdle wrote:
<quoted text>Their are a few other sociopaths still here. Kevin is one. Olive is another. The yellow cowardly lion from Denver is yet another. There are more. These obnoxious posters get "banned" but they come right back and post their same ragging posts again.
Well, to be fair, I've been "banned" as well. Well, one of my socks caused me to get a hardware ban, but fortunately, I moved right after that and "voila," here I am.

As far as Kevin is concerned, I think you either choose to get along with someone, or you don't. I spent years fighting on these forums and am just tired of it. I'll still do battle if I have to, but would much prefer just to post and have fun with it. Life's too short for all of this pissing and moaning.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#23 Mar 30, 2013
OOdle wrote:
Please post all your memories of Art Gal and remind yourself of what a sheroo she was.
A few months ago I told everyone her whole life story was fiction.
No one believed me.
I was banned for posting that.
I kept quiet during the entire hospital/ICU/11 "children" all flying in to be with her story.
I kept quiet during the crissyface posts.
Hoping that eventually some would come to see the truth.
Never dreaming she would fake her death.
I just hope she gets the help she so needs.
Only someone very mentally ill would pull such a stunt.
I feel pity for her and for those who were taken in by her cruel fiction.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#24 Mar 30, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
She attacked a lot of innocent people. And got people to follow her because of her sickness.
I can only think of sociopathy when it comes to such things.
Let's try to keep this in the proper perspective, if the thread lasts.
ArtGal/Andrea didn't get me to "follow" her by attacking others. I ended up liking her for her candor and sense of humor. Her cancer didn't sway my opinion of her.
I am still waiting for a reasonable explanation, although one may never surface.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#27 Mar 30, 2013
polite and observant wrote:
<quoted text>
A few months ago I told everyone her whole life story was fiction.
No one believed me.
I was banned for posting that.
I kept quiet during the entire hospital/ICU/11 "children" all flying in to be with her story.
I kept quiet during the crissyface posts.
Hoping that eventually some would come to see the truth.
Never dreaming she would fake her death.
I just hope she gets the help she so needs.
Only someone very mentally ill would pull such a stunt.
I feel pity for her and for those who were taken in by her cruel fiction.
I knew something was off when she started posting about her medical procedures. I happen to possess a lot of knowledge and experience in what she and "chrissy" were claiming. There were some real discrepancies, but I certainly didn't want to say anything in the midst of all the prayers and sorrow.

“Revolution”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

California Succession

#28 Mar 30, 2013
I sent an e-mail to Chrissy Face encouraging her to keep the faith

Now my bank account has been hacked, and my credit card used for the unauthorized purchase of a doggie shock collar, sex toys and a treadmill.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#30 Mar 30, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
She attacked a lot of innocent people. And got people to follow her because of her sickness.
I can only think of sociopathy when it comes to such things.
She posted on Junket's thread that she was going to fight with you and maybe she'd fit in with the 'cool' crowd
(or something like that).
About a week or so later y'all were fighting. At first I thought it was a spoof because she had said that.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#31 Mar 30, 2013
I always questioned how she was able to post from the hospital. I have been in two hospitals with cancer--The University of Michigan Hospital and MD Anderson Cancer center in Houston and neither of them allowed any sort of electronic devices that you could post from (laptop, phone, or iPad) for fear that it would interfere with their equipment.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#32 Mar 30, 2013
polite and observant wrote:
<quoted text>
A few months ago I told everyone her whole life story was fiction.
No one believed me.
I was banned for posting that.
I kept quiet during the entire hospital/ICU/11 "children" all flying in to be with her story.
I kept quiet during the crissyface posts.
Hoping that eventually some would come to see the truth.
Never dreaming she would fake her death.
I just hope she gets the help she so needs.
Only someone very mentally ill would pull such a stunt.
I feel pity for her and for those who were taken in by her cruel fiction.
How did you know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 145
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old perverts 14 min steve621 6
The worst dare you've ever done! 20 min steve621 9
David Eby's 35 min No name 2
What is Trolling? (Feb '11) 3 hr Izzy-_- 181
add me on k .k 6 hr Bdaddy302 4
Atheist find it arduous to articulate with "Hol... (Dec '12) 8 hr BernieHill2017 706
does anyone in Erie still believe I global warming (Feb '15) 11 hr Climate skeptic 3
More from around the web