of 476
Next Last

“R3V01U7!0N”

Level 5

Since: Apr 10

Denver, CO

#1 May 3, 2010
Top Mod(s),

I can't help but notice that the amount of trolls on Topix have gone way up, they have also become more nasty and vicious, stalking is also on the rise. This is causing several threads and forums to die, it has also resulted in several registered Topix members to announce their retirement from the site.
We, the real members of Topix, are tired of this, every time one of us reports abuse against an obnoxious stalking troll, usually nothing is done. They are not banned from Topix, they are continually allowed to harass and slander the real members of Topix that are working to make this site a better one.
we are having to go to our last resort, which is hunting down trolls ourselves, how far is this going to go?
We saw hope when you guys created the poll on possibly new Topix features but we have no idea when or if this will ever take place.
What do we do? Should we direct complaints DIRECTLY to you in order to get results?
If something isn't done soon, there is probably going to be a Topix-wide troll war.
We do not want to see this happen, so I come here hoping you could deliver actual results.
I look forward to your answer.

Sincerely,

Politically_Incorrect, concerned member of Topix

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 4

Since: Mar 08

Stratford, CT

#2 May 3, 2010
Politically_Incorrect wrote:
Top Mod(s),
I can't help but notice that the amount of trolls on Topix have gone way up, they have also become more nasty and vicious, stalking is also on the rise. This is causing several threads and forums to die, it has also resulted in several registered Topix members to announce their retirement from the site.
We, the real members of Topix, are tired of this, every time one of us reports abuse against an obnoxious stalking troll, usually nothing is done. They are not banned from Topix, they are continually allowed to harass and slander the real members of Topix that are working to make this site a better one.
we are having to go to our last resort, which is hunting down trolls ourselves, how far is this going to go?
We saw hope when you guys created the poll on possibly new Topix features but we have no idea when or if this will ever take place.
What do we do? Should we direct complaints DIRECTLY to you in order to get results?
If something isn't done soon, there is probably going to be a Topix-wide troll war.
We do not want to see this happen, so I come here hoping you could deliver actual results.
Sincerely,
Amen brother with you all the way this has got to stop!

Level 6

USA

#3 May 3, 2010
You might want to be careful. Those Mods are minefields out on those battlefields. A troll may flame you, but when you flame back at the troll a second later you're banned. Makes no sense.

“R3V01U7!0N”

Level 5

Denver, CO

#4 May 3, 2010
TheTank wrote:
You might want to be careful. Those Mods are minefields out on those battlefields. A troll may flame you, but when you flame back at the troll a second later you're banned. Makes no sense.
Yep, this is another thing that needs to be addressed by Topix.

Level 6

USA

#5 May 3, 2010
Good thing I got my revenge on that troll that got me IP banned for those months. Now he's IP banned and probably finding different proxies to bypass Topix censors.

“R3V01U7!0N”

Level 5

Denver, CO

#6 May 3, 2010
TheTank wrote:
Good thing I got my revenge on that troll that got me IP banned for those months. Now he's IP banned and probably finding different proxies to bypass Topix censors.
What? Tell me what happened.

Level 6

USA

#7 May 3, 2010
I was breaking a lot of Terms of Services on Topix, and I guess I deserved that first ban. I made another account and started behaving but I continues flaming the trolls that reported me and I got banned again, then I made another account and got banned again for doing the same thing, then months later I realize I'm allowed back on Topix and now I made this account. I have turned a new leaf and is secretly working with Howl to take down beginner trolls on some forums.

“R3V01U7!0N”

Level 5

Denver, CO

#8 May 3, 2010
TheTank wrote:
I was breaking a lot of Terms of Services on Topix, and I guess I deserved that first ban. I made another account and started behaving but I continues flaming the trolls that reported me and I got banned again, then I made another account and got banned again for doing the same thing, then months later I realize I'm allowed back on Topix and now I made this account. I have turned a new leaf and is secretly working with Howl to take down beginner trolls on some forums.
Whoa.

Level 4

Stratford, CT

#9 May 4, 2010

Level 6

USA

#10 May 4, 2010
Interesting.
Where's DemonicPenguin?
He may be a troll himself but his Topix survival guide is okay.
http://www.topix.com/forum/movies/big-fish/TU...

“R3V01U7!0N”

Level 5

Denver, CO

#11 May 7, 2010
Top Mod, I would really like an answer to my question.
It kind of concerns the well being of Topix and it's loyal users.

Level 4

Stratford, CT

#12 May 7, 2010
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bridgeport-ct...
the proxy troll in all his glory really going to town duplicated Lynne's profile and Chris's is spewing all kinds of racist profanities under other people's profile dupe's

“R3V01U7!0N”

Level 5

Denver, CO

#13 May 7, 2010
THE GENUINEPHYLLIS wrote:
http://www.topix.net/forum/cit y/bridgeport-ct/T93SBM41K122AE SID/p39#c823
the proxy troll in all his glory really going to town duplicated Lynne's profile and Chris's is spewing all kinds of racist profanities under other people's profile dupe's
That's charming.

Level 4

Stratford, CT

#14 May 7, 2010
Your little friend is having a blast at your expense under a stolen profile>>>
In Birdgeport wrote:
Look everyone, I found out where this gay little "trollbuster" group gets together:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bridgeport-ct...
Get lost, dipshits. No one cares about you or your stupidni ggerloving club. This is the BRIDGEPORT forum, and it's for talking about the city and its problems (99% of which are negro-related). GO AWAY.

“R3V01U7!0N”

Level 5

Denver, CO

#16 May 7, 2010
<quoted text>
Uh, link??

Level 4

Stratford, CT

#17 May 7, 2010
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/stratford-ct/...
Nice thread reported and remains
other thread >>
Just saying

Ashburn, VA

#18 May 7, 2010
<quoted text>
It's all your fault, you should of left them here. You just want them to fight your battles & the proxy guy. LOL. Don't get them involve if they are your friends. Just a Wise advised...

“R3V01U7!0N”

Level 5

Denver, CO

#19 May 7, 2010
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all your fault, you should of left them here. You just want them to fight your battles & the proxy guy. LOL. Don't get them involve if they are your friends. Just a Wise advised...
I'm done fighting other people's fights, if I'm going to fight, I'm going to have a damn good reason to.
I'll fight off trolls and morons cause I enjoy doing that and I'm sure a lot of people appreciate it.
Torchwood

Hesperia, CA

#20 May 7, 2010
Politically_Incorrect wrote:
Top Mod(s),
Sincerely,
Totally agree and they have done ton of stalking on the threads as well as off Topix.
Torchwood

Hesperia, CA

#21 May 7, 2010
TheTank wrote:
Interesting and in fact, I think some are doing that on purpose. I just remember what they are doing and always post the truth to nnot have problems. That still does not mean that they spend their time lying to the top mods trying to get you banned. I have seen that happen many times on our forums with our trolls!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 476
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi ki ks 20 min txffdude 9
Gay Snapchats! 38 min Mtrujillo69 150
Rose of Tralee's 'Cabinet of Wonders' (Aug '14) 1 hr Barbi A 376
Ki k caddieking55 to trade pictures of nude fem... 1 hr Caddieking55 1
Dirty k ik 2 hr Caddieking55 20
Girlfriend gaining alot of weight at college?? 5 hr mr feelgood 3
Preggo 7 hr Copenhagen_88 1
More from around the web