tOfficial Troll-Buster thread

tOfficial Troll-Buster thread

Posted in the Topix Forum

First Prev
of 102
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1 Apr 27, 2010
Okay, I have seen over a hunnert people complaining about trolls and asking the mods to send them all to hell.

I have a proposal. We can all just team up on a selected troll each day and see how much fun that can be.

First, we need volunteer troll busters. Weak in the knee posters need not apply. Wit and strong arsenal of snappy comebacks a must.

Once a team of top notch Topix personel has been assembled, we will need a democratic process for the choosing of the daily target and a thread dedicated to the announcement on the target.

Another official thread will need to be created for whinners to post their troll nominations.

Sign in below and soon, you can select a leader.

“Last of the Shada'knaz...”

Level 2

Since: Apr 10

...one hell of a vengeance...

#2 Apr 27, 2010
Dunno if this'll work out dude. There's alot of risks, not to be 'the glass is half empty' guy ... but yeah, multia accounts and all.
Sign me up I guess, but don't count on me staying
lilbit

United States

#3 Apr 28, 2010
Howl wrote:
Dunno if this'll work out dude. There's alot of risks, not to be 'the glass is half empty' guy ... but yeah, multia accounts and all.
Sign me up I guess, but don't count on me staying
i am not a dude. gladly not part of that generation thank god for small favors. wrong person. go back to school.

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#4 Apr 28, 2010
lilbit wrote:
<quoted text> i am not a dude. gladly not part of that generation thank god for small favors. wrong person. go back to school.
When you get back to school, ask for the course on "How to not interupt adults who are talking".

“R3V01U7!0N”

Level 5

Since: Apr 10

Denver, CO

#5 Apr 28, 2010
Great idea, sign me up! I can work with Howl.
Peasoup

Erick, OK

#6 Apr 28, 2010
Could someone explain to me exactly what a Troll is or what a Troll Buster is ?
I think I know but not sure.

“R3V01U7!0N”

Level 5

Since: Apr 10

Denver, CO

#7 Apr 28, 2010
Peasoup wrote:
Could someone explain to me exactly what a Troll is or what a Troll Buster is ?
I think I know but not sure.
Sure! Read this article below and it'll answer your question!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Interne...

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#8 Apr 28, 2010
RBJ, Howl, and P.I.

Thats it?

“R3V01U7!0N”

Level 5

Since: Apr 10

Denver, CO

#9 Apr 28, 2010
Razorback Jack wrote:
RBJ, Howl, and P.I.
Thats it?
I know Howl well and we've gone troll busting before,
we are the best soldiers you could possibly have.=)

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#10 Apr 28, 2010
we need an official troll hunting team name.

must be cool and catchy.

this will be necessary to identify each other covertly in top secret missions.

nominations are open

“R3V01U7!0N”

Level 5

Since: Apr 10

Denver, CO

#11 Apr 28, 2010
Razorback Jack wrote:
we need an official troll hunting team name.
must be cool and catchy.
this will be necessary to identify each other covertly in top secret missions.
nominations are open
Troll-blazers? I'll work on more names.=)

“R3V01U7!0N”

Level 5

Since: Apr 10

Denver, CO

#12 Apr 28, 2010
Razorback Jack wrote:
RBJ, Howl, and P.I.
Thats it?
I think if more people knew about this forum, we would have a larger team, any way for us to spread the word?

“Last of the Shada'knaz...”

Level 2

Since: Apr 10

...one hell of a vengeance...

#13 Apr 28, 2010
Acolytes. I like that name.

“Last of the Shada'knaz...”

Level 2

Since: Apr 10

...one hell of a vengeance...

#14 Apr 28, 2010
lilbit wrote:
<quoted text> i am not a dude. gladly not part of that generation thank god for small favors. wrong person. go back to school.
Do I even need to point out how many mistakes you made in your sentence? You should:
"go back 2 skool and get beter gwammar"

“Last of the Shada'knaz...”

Level 2

Since: Apr 10

...one hell of a vengeance...

#15 Apr 28, 2010
Politically_Incorrect wrote:
Great idea, sign me up! I can work with Howl.
*grins*
You and me, side *by* side...

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#16 Apr 28, 2010
Politically_Incorrect wrote:
<quoted text>
I think if more people knew about this forum, we would have a larger team, any way for us to spread the word?
Rule #1: Never invite the trolls to your command post.

“Last of the Shada'knaz...”

Level 2

Since: Apr 10

...one hell of a vengeance...

#17 Apr 28, 2010
Rule #2 Get a better commend post.

“Last of the Shada'knaz...”

Level 2

Since: Apr 10

...one hell of a vengeance...

#18 Apr 28, 2010
*COMMAND!* Dammit!

“Last of the Shada'knaz...”

Level 2

Since: Apr 10

...one hell of a vengeance...

#19 Apr 28, 2010
Razorback Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Never invite the trolls
...I'm a Troll, and I'm on your side.
*shrugs*
What's up with that?

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#20 Apr 28, 2010
Howl wrote:
<quoted text>
...I'm a Troll, and I'm on your side.
*shrugs*
What's up with that?
For admitting your troll status, which is in violation of rule #3, you will be the first target. You have 5 seconds to run.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 102
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mega Fort 10 min mr goodwrench 11,261
Rogue Mod Destruction 43 min OMG 2
Campfire Memories 46 min OMG 4,425
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 1 hr -Sprocket- 3,482
Nice People only Forum (May '13) 12 hr Kelly Joanne Cannon 510
Bigfoot sightings 20 hr Rose of Tralee 10
Word association game (Sep '12) Tue Honest Babe 1,059
More from around the web