Acolytes of Junket

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#36350 May 7, 2013
Junket wrote:
Ruby Tuesday! What will today bring I wonder.
8877 - good start.
You win! I got 6915, wanna trade? lol

Good morning guys!

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#36351 May 7, 2013
Morning Ricky,

I wins! I wins! Uhm, I want to buy a vacation condo in a warm clime.

1304 - Looking good, Mr. Cotter.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#36352 May 7, 2013
Junket wrote:
Morning Ricky,
I wins! I wins! Uhm, I want to buy a vacation condo in a warm clime.
1304 - Looking good, Mr. Cotter.
Good job! Now you can hire me a hot doctor to help me?

I apparently sat on a thorn of some sort while mowing on the riding mower on Saturday and never knew it until I sat on my bed about to go to sleep and OUCH! Then ever since then I'll be fine and then I'll hit or roll over on just the right spot and it still feels like a needle getting jabbed into my left cheek, I'm embarrassed to have it looked at but I may have to have my girlfriend handle it, lol

I used a mirror and can't see nor feel anything? I think it's pretty small, maybe a cactus needle?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#36353 May 7, 2013
Have you ever wondered why our great grandparents all had such fond memories of their youth?

Well... I'm surprised they remembered anything at all !!!

Forget Tums & Tylenol. Forget Aleve & Benedryl.

Look at the cool stuff they had back then!

A bottle of Bayer's 'Heroin'.

Between 1890 and 1910 heroin was sold as a non-addictive substitute for morphine.
It was also used to treat children suffering with a strong cough.

Coca Wine, anyone?

Metcalf's Coca Wine was one of a huge variety of wines with cocaine on the market. Everybody used to say that it would make you happy and it would also work as a medicinal treatment.

Mariani Wine.

Mariani wine (1875) was the most famous Coca wine of its time. Pope Leo XIII used to carry one bottle with him all the time. He awarded Angelo Mariani (the producer) with a Vatican gold medal.

Maltine.

Produced by the Maltine Manufacturing Company of New York . It was suggested that you should take a full glass with or after every meal. Children should only take half a glass.

A paperweight:

A paperweight promoting C.F. Boehringer & Soehne ( Mannheim , Germany ). They were proud of being the biggest producers in the world of products containing Quinine and Cocaine.

Opium for Asthma:

At 40% alcohol plus 3 grams of opium per tablet, it didn't cure you... But you didn't care!

Cocaine Tablets (1900).

All stage actors, singers, teachers and preachers had to have them for a maximum performance. Great to 'smooth' the voice.

Cocaine drops for toothache.

Very popular for children in 1885. Not only did they relieve the pain, they made the children very happy!

Opium for newborns.

I'm sure this would make them sleep well.(not only the Opium, but also the 46% alcohol)

It's no wonder they were called, "The Good Old Days".
From cradle to grave.... Everyone was STONED! lol

Level 10

Location hidden

#36354 May 7, 2013
Ouch! Ricky, unfortunately I do think you should consider taking yourself to a walk-in. Whatever you sat on isn't going to reverse course.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#36355 May 7, 2013
Good morning, Lady J and all. Here's today's outlook.

Y'all have a good'n.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#36356 May 7, 2013
Sup all. Splendid day indeed.

Level 10

Location hidden

#36357 May 7, 2013
Morning dear Perf and Sublime,

It is a pretty day!

(That youtube opened. Another good sign.)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#36358 May 7, 2013
Belated greetings Lady J. I hope you got my link.

Seems the little varmints got through the barrier.

Level 10

Location hidden

#36359 May 7, 2013
Hi Perse,

I received. Have no comment. I rarely defend myself, so I don't barge out trying to defend other adults. Imo, people are better left sorting out their own disagreements. My "help" would not be welcome and escalation could result.

Not everyone likes everyone else. That will never change.

The problem with Topix and FB and all other social networks is that it leaves people vulnerable to attacks. It's a shame and one reason why I don't trust anyone much these days. A little lonely at times, but I feel safer than most.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#36360 May 7, 2013
No comment needed.

:)
Junket wrote:
Hi Perse,
I received. Have no comment. I rarely defend myself, so I don't barge out trying to defend other adults. Imo, people are better left sorting out their own disagreements. My "help" would not be welcome and escalation could result.
The problem with Topix and FB and all other social networks is that it leaves people vulnerable to attacks. It's a shame and one reason why I don't trust anyone much these days. A little lonely at times, but I feel safer than most.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#36361 May 7, 2013
Junket wrote:
Hi Perse,
Hello Junket.

Good post.

I think Topix and FB would be better off if more people stayed out of others disagreements and let them solve it themselves. In addition, people need to stop trying to use PI on topix to get revenege on each other.

JMHO

Have a wonderful day Junket.

Level 10

Location hidden

#36362 May 7, 2013
Hi Bertie, thank you.

While I am curious as to how friendships dissolve, sometimes they also repair. Not often, but now and again. Doesn't have to be this way, but human nature being what it is ...

Have a splendid evening, B. I'll be back on the morrow for grind/hump day festivities.

Level 8

Location hidden

#36363 May 7, 2013
I never even shared any PI with Ferrerman.
I've never been facebook friends with him. Never shared my name with him.

The guy is that bat shyte crazy that he's taken it upon himself to stalk me. Either he did the stalking or one of his two female fans that were obsessed with my sex life did it.

Obsession ... it's not just a cologne.

Location hidden

#36364 May 7, 2013
Junket wrote:
Hi Bertie, thank you.
While I am curious as to how friendships dissolve, sometimes they also repair. Not often, but now and again. Doesn't have to be this way, but human nature being what it is ...
Have a splendid evening, B. I'll be back on the morrow for grind/hump day festivities.
On topix, it's usually because someone else meddles in a friendship when they shouldn't, either out of revenege or jealousy.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#36365 May 7, 2013
Me either. No worries though he's never going to be able to compete withyou.
Sublime1 wrote:
I never even shared any PI with Ferrerman.
I've never been facebook friends with him. Never shared my name with him.
The guy is that bat shyte crazy that he's taken it upon himself to stalk me. Either he did the stalking or one of his two female fans that were obsessed with my sex life did it.
Obsession ... it's not just a cologne.

Level 8

Location hidden

#36366 May 7, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Me either. No worries though he's never going to be able to compete withyou.<quoted text>
:D. Aw, thanks.

Ironman 3 was good. I liked it a little better than iron man 2, but not as much as the first one. It was nice to see my friend too, who organized everyone getting together. It's been awhile.

Night everyone.

Location hidden

#36367 May 7, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
:D. Aw, thanks.
Ironman 3 was good. I liked it a little better than iron man 2, but not as much as the first one. It was nice to see my friend too, who organized everyone getting together. It's been awhile.
Night everyone.
While Iron Man 3 was good, I felt there was a bit too munch Tony Stark and nout enough Iron Man. Though the end with all of the suits was very cool.

Did you stay until after all the credits? That was a hoot.

Night Sublime and all.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#36368 May 8, 2013
Good morning, sleepy babies! Lady J, would you care to sit out on the balcony with me this morning to share some coffee? It's beautiful.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#36369 May 8, 2013
Junket wrote:
Ouch! Ricky, unfortunately I do think you should consider taking yourself to a walk-in. Whatever you sat on isn't going to reverse course.
It's getting better each day, I'm pretty sure it was a small cactus needle, but if it doesn't I will, I can feel anything by touch not even a bump, but I'm good now, barely feeling anything.

How's your morning going? I brought Colombian coffee this morning, so drink up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 2 min Sharlene45 4,682
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 1 hr Ricky F 19,090
Gay Guys SC 2 hr gaysnap1993 137
I posed as black to get into medical school 2 hr vijaychokalingam 1
Word association game (Sep '12) 7 hr Calisportsgirl 1,707
What panties are you wearing? 13 hr Vgreen0313 1
Snapchat 2016 Thu gt1racer3 1
More from around the web