Acolytes of Junket

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#36174 Apr 28, 2013
My favorite mug is a heavy mug with old John Deere
tractors on it.
It even has a fill line mark on the inside.

Curlie's favorite was a BD present some years
back.
An old bowl legged cowboy saying:

I can still cock my pistol...

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#36175 Apr 28, 2013
Good morning, Lady J and acolytes.
Guess you didn't win the lottery?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#36176 Apr 28, 2013
My favorite mug is one that I cracked the handle off. Matches a bowl and a plate that I used for work. I was devastated after 5 years At the loss of the mug. So I bought a new mug, and bowl and not a plate. It only holds 10 ounces. Add a dollar a piece I can't complain.

“Make time ”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#36177 Apr 28, 2013
Morning Ruby and Perse.

I don't have a favorite mug. Okay, just between us gals, I drink my coffee from Tupperware ... uhm, goblets? Pretty sure they hold 12 ounces. I have four (yes!) different colors. These babies are probably 20 years old and they're mine, all mine.
(No one else would want to place their lips on them - I think traces of my lipstick looks scary to others. And it's possible that I worry chewed on some of them.)

I plan to win lotto next week for sure! Or maybe next year... Definitely sometime.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#36178 Apr 28, 2013
Okay! So next week we plan the flowers and balloons and all that right!
nothing like good Tupperware.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#36179 Apr 28, 2013
<<<<<<< <<<<<< Allergy hell.

:(

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#36180 Apr 28, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<<<<<<< <<<<<< Allergy hell.
Uh oh! Are you locked in again, like last year? More time to keep an eye on the weirdos next door.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#36181 Apr 28, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Uh oh! Are you locked in again, like last year? More time to keep an eye on the weirdos next door.
No, not that bad yet, but I'm not good. I did some work outside yesterday and it hit me so quickly. I never know when it will, but I know when it is coming on.

We had a party last night and I told Bambi I really didn't feel up to it and something was not right with me. She knew i did not want to go to this party apart from that and thought I was just saying I didn't feel well and guilt tripped me into going. We sat outside and lets just say we didn't stay long. I was kind of mad at her cause I had told her and she thought she knew better. Women...

Ever since then I've been taking 24 hour Zyrtec every 8 hours just trying to prevent it from getting to the point where I need to see the doctor. I don't know if I will make it, but everything will work out in the end, regardless. Just kind of miserable.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#36182 Apr 28, 2013
Okay. I know you're healthy, but DO not overmedicate.

*shakes finger*

Keep up your fluids.

If a sudden urge comes over you to beat the living daylights out of Weirdly, your neighbor. Call your physician.

:D
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not that bad yet, but I'm not good. I did some work outside yesterday and it hit me so quickly. I never know when it will, but I know when it is coming on.
We had a party last night and I told Bambi I really didn't feel up to it and something was not right with me. She knew i did not want to go to this party apart from that and thought I was just saying I didn't feel well and guilt tripped me into going. We sat outside and lets just say we didn't stay long. I was kind of mad at her cause I had told her and she thought she knew better. Women...
Ever since then I've been taking 24 hour Zyrtec every 8 hours just trying to prevent it from getting to the point where I need to see the doctor. I don't know if I will make it, but everything will work out in the end, regardless. Just kind of miserable.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#36183 Apr 28, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Okay. I know you're healthy, but DO not overmedicate.
*shakes finger*
Keep up your fluids.
If a sudden urge comes over you to beat the living daylights out of Weirdly, your neighbor. Call your physician.
:D <quoted text>
I'm under doctors orders to over medicate ... He said the effects of my allergies are worse than over medicating. I had blood work done and he said "my god we just don't see numbers like this ... You must not be able to even function ... wooowee, boy, i tell ya"

My immune response is so high. This is an allergist who had practiced for many years (he just retired unfortunately) and he said I am one of the most allergic patients he's ever seen.

My neighbor if only beating him would solve all my problems ... Then I would, but its not so easy.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#36184 Apr 28, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm under doctors orders to over medicate ... He said the effects of my allergies are worse than over medicating. I had blood work done and he said "my god we just don't see numbers like this ... You must not be able to even function ... wooowee, boy, i tell ya"
My immune response is so high. This is an allergist who had practiced for many years (he just retired unfortunately) and he said I am one of the most allergic patients he's ever seen.
My neighbor if only beating him would solve all my problems ... Then I would, but its not so easy.
Yes, it sounds like you know what you're doing then. It's not like you're going to go
ABOVE what he's told you. Is it just getting worse as you get older? I hope you get some good care soon. I am allergic not to flowers and plants, but the mold in structures and during the soggy times of the year.

hahahahah...neighbors from hell. Make a good tv show. Just kidding, I'm trying to make light of a not so great situation.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#36185 Apr 29, 2013
Good morning, sleepy babies. Rise and shine and face the day. Monday comes way too fast. Coffee's ready.

“Make time ”

Level 10

for contemplation

#36186 Apr 29, 2013
Monday, Monday. Can't trust that day.
Thanks for the coffee, Cov.
Sublime, hope today finds you feeling better.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#36187 Apr 29, 2013
Good morning Junket, Covcas, Sublime and everyone.

Last day of my adventure. I've been having a wonderful time. The people in NC, WV and OH seem to love my accent.

Sublime I hope you are feeling better today and your allergies give you some relief.

Enjoy your Monday everyone.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#36188 Apr 29, 2013

“Make time ”

Level 10

for contemplation

#36189 Apr 29, 2013
Morning Bertie and Ricky.

Time sure does fly when you're having fun. What sort of accent, Bertie? When I think of how posters might speak irl, they all sound like me. Even the men, except their voices would be much lower and deeper.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#36190 Apr 29, 2013
Junket wrote:
Morning Bertie and Ricky.
Time sure does fly when you're having fun. What sort of accent, Bertie? When I think of how posters might speak irl, they all sound like me. Even the men, except their voices would be much lower and deeper.
Good morning there Junket!

I've wondered that before and your mind makes up a picture of what someone would look, sound and act like sort of like a book cover on a book, your mind makes up the mental image before you open the book.

“Make time ”

Level 10

for contemplation

#36191 Apr 29, 2013
Exactly right, Ricky. I've turned on TV, listened, but didn't watch. Let my imagination take flight and when I do look, oh boy, usually not even close.

What avatar will you be sporting? If I get a vote, you know which one tickles me.
:-)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#36192 Apr 29, 2013
Junket wrote:
Hey, FC. Who is resting in peace? Puppy? Say it isn't so.(I'm sorry, honey.)
<3
Good morning Junket and friends ... Yes, My Pooh Bear has met the Rainbow Bridge with my late husband, Scooter, Girl and my kitty cat, Nikki ... last Thursday was the hardest of the 13 years I spent with Pooh ... He is no longer suffering and I hope I didn't wait too long but the vet and I discussed his condition when the lab results came back from Texas A&M and made a congruent decision ... Still hurts just the same ... he gave me 13 good years and I believe I gave him the best years a mom could give a pup ... He was the best pup ever! Thank you so much for your support for such a difficult time ... You guys rock!

In the 80's today, sunny and beautiful ... Another day at the lake / park with Jax ... I think he's got separation anxiety ... Trying to take his mind, as well as mine, off the subject ... the lake is as good as any ... Have an awesome day ...

Hearts, hugs and puppy dogs ...

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#36193 Apr 29, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
LOL !! I guess men don't like that.

Moring Lady J and everyone. Monday should be a day of rest .. not work.

Enjoy your day :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 3 hr Princess Hey 933
Topix Posters Music Thread 3 hr North Mountain 333
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 5 hr positronium 7,083
Word association game (Sep '12) 5 hr Elightened Observ... 2,479
Intimidation 6 hr Henrt6 1
Post anything using the Letter M! (Aug '12) 7 hr North Mountain 473
A to Z of a Girl's names... (Aug '12) 7 hr North Mountain 582
More from around the web