Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#36133 Apr 26, 2013
Junket wrote:
TGIF! Cov, thanks for the coffee.
Who wants to dance?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hpCr4JTDiOsXX
Okay, Lady J! Let's get off them and on them. A good choice, I might add. Y'all have a good'n.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#36134 Apr 26, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I can certainly understand why. That's just downright creepy.
He's also creepy looking, which just makes it worse. The kind of creepy looking that raises alarms ... which I would suppose would be fine if he weren't so weird ... I mean the guy can't help how he looks, but a 2 minute conversation with him only confirms that there is something not right with him...

Before things went bad between us, he would come over and chat with us (right after they moved in)... but it got to the point where we could not even be outside at all without him coming over ... and he wouldn't leave! We couldn't even go outside and watch our kids play unless we wanted a 3rd wheel with us every time. We stopped going outside. We didn't want to say, hey, man would you mine not coming over every single day, just about ...

Then the creepy lifting up one blind and watching my wife began ... it happened all the time, but she was working on the garden one afternoon a few years ago while I was at work for a few hours and every time she would look over she would see one blind lifted up and when she would look he would drop it so that she wouldn't know he was watching her ... it was like this all the time ... anytime she went outside he would just watch her.

This of course made her feel uncomfortable. She didn't feel safe being home all day by herself, with him being home all day by himself and taking such an unusual interest in her.

Even with that we tried to be civil with him ... but then he kept asking her to go to the zoo with him and all the kids ... then he found out my wife, the boys and her parents were going to the beach one day during the week while I was working and he actually asked her if he could go with them ... he said he would bring his camera and take pictures of everyone. Who invites themselves on a beach trip like that. What woman wants a creepy looking and behaving man who is not her husband inviting himself on more family oriented trips with her parents and children???

We've had many, many other issues too.

It really is like the movie "the burbs". I'm so pissed about the situation.

Anyway, I don't want to talk about the nut job anymore ... it just makes my blood boil.

It is take your child to work day. I have all three amigos with me and they really go all out here and have lots of activities. I have a busy day and won't have time to post much.

Take it easy.

:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#36135 Apr 26, 2013
Junket wrote:
TGIF! Cov, thanks for the coffee.
Who wants to dance?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hpCr4JTDiOsXX
<twirls Junket>

“Post at your own risk”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

#36136 Apr 26, 2013
Good morning Perf and Sublime.

Sublime, sounds like a very lonely man to me. Does he watch you when you are outdoors? For some reason I don't think his interest is deviant, but you and Bambi would know best.

{Waves to Ricky.}

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#36137 Apr 26, 2013
Morning people of the castle...daylight breaks

Did anyone notice the nasty gray box name up there and how that it is posting on other threads by the same name.

*waves to nasty graybox*

<Behind, because you can't have it any other way.>

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#36138 Apr 26, 2013
OMG, ICK!
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's also creepy looking, which just makes it worse. The kind of creepy looking that raises alarms ... which I would suppose would be fine if he weren't so weird ... I mean the guy can't help how he looks, but a 2 minute conversation with him only confirms that there is something not right with him...
Before things went bad between us, he would come over and chat with us (right after they moved in)... but it got to the point where we could not even be outside at all without him coming over ... and he wouldn't leave! We couldn't even go outside and watch our kids play unless we wanted a 3rd wheel with us every time. We stopped going outside. We didn't want to say, hey, man would you mine not coming over every single day, just about ...
Then the creepy lifting up one blind and watching my wife began ... it happened all the time, but she was working on the garden one afternoon a few years ago while I was at work for a few hours and every time she would look over she would see one blind lifted up and when she would look he would drop it so that she wouldn't know he was watching her ... it was like this all the time ... anytime she went outside he would just watch her.
This of course made her feel uncomfortable. She didn't feel safe being home all day by herself, with him being home all day by himself and taking such an unusual interest in her.
Even with that we tried to be civil with him ... but then he kept asking her to go to the zoo with him and all the kids ... then he found out my wife, the boys and her parents were going to the beach one day during the week while I was working and he actually asked her if he could go with them ... he said he would bring his camera and take pictures of everyone. Who invites themselves on a beach trip like that. What woman wants a creepy looking and behaving man who is not her husband inviting himself on more family oriented trips with her parents and children???
We've had many, many other issues too.
It really is like the movie "the burbs". I'm so pissed about the situation.
Anyway, I don't want to talk about the nut job anymore ... it just makes my blood boil.
It is take your child to work day. I have all three amigos with me and they really go all out here and have lots of activities. I have a busy day and won't have time to post much.
Take it easy.

“"yes"”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

#36139 Apr 26, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Before things went bad between us, he would come over and chat with us (right after they moved in)... but it got to the point where we could not even be outside at all without him coming over ...
I don't know if this is an unwritten rule in Los Angeles or what, but it's best to keep relations with neighbors at a minimum. I had "creepy guy" showing up at my door step as a college student when I had a little studio apartment in a courtyard. I had to live in silence and with the blinds drawn. No way to exist. Zoom fast forward and we end up in a situation with our neighbor here. I cannot tell you how happy I was when I saw the bank had put the foreclosure padlock on the door and they were gone. The upside of the real estate downside.

have fun with the itty bitty Sublimes

“Post at your own risk”

Level 10

Whining is unbecoming

#36141 Apr 26, 2013
Greetings Rose of T.

Missed yesterday's link, but this image is interesting. Begs the question, does a bear ...

“Post at your own risk”

Level 10

Whining is unbecoming

#36142 Apr 26, 2013
Does anyone ever have a piece of song that flits into their heads for no apparent reason. A few minutes ago (while reactiving my visa), I started humming "this is it, go out and have a ball."

Yes, the mind (or mine) works in mysterious ways:

I've been shopping "Improvements" and loaded up the "cart". So much fun! Half won't be ordered, or maybe nothing at all, but dang it's an interesting waste of time.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#36143 Apr 26, 2013
Good afternoon, Lady J & friends ... Just a drive by to wish yall a groovy weekend ... hope it's a good one ...

RIP Pooh Bear 4/25/13 ... FC <3 ...

“Post at your own risk”

Level 10

Whining is unbecoming

#36144 Apr 26, 2013
Hey, FC. Who is resting in peace? Puppy? Say it isn't so.(I'm sorry, honey.)
<3

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#36145 Apr 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good afternoon, Lady J & friends ... Just a drive by to wish yall a groovy weekend ... hope it's a good one ...
RIP Pooh Bear 4/25/13 ... FC <3 ...
:(

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#36147 Apr 26, 2013
Happy Friday Junket.

I am just a bt late today. Enjoying my vacation and the warm beautiful weather.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#36148 Apr 26, 2013
Hi Sublime, Ricky and everyone. Have a wonderful weekend.

“Wolves in the moonlight”

Since: Jun 09

Cov's hooking workshop

#36149 Apr 26, 2013
SB Aithusa Dragon wrote:
Hi Sublime, Ricky and everyone. Have a wonderful weekend.
Hi Bertie! You have a good one, too.

Cov's hooking workshop

#36150 Apr 27, 2013
Good morning sleepy babies! The start of the weekend. Anyone got big plans? I'm making cookies for a certain little one this morning. Doing some laundry and grocery shopping. The excitement never ends around here.

“Post at your own risk”

Level 10

Whining is unbecoming

#36151 Apr 27, 2013
Good morning! No special plans here, Cov.

{Waves to Bertie)

Cov's hooking workshop

#36152 Apr 27, 2013
Junket wrote:
Good morning! No special plans here, Cov.
{Waves to Bertie)
Its nice to have a day or two with nothing really pressing to do. No time schedules to keep and nothing really too tough to do. I'm going to relax with my coffee and wait for others to get up before I do anything. Chance of rain this afternoon, though, so will want to get the groceries done before that moves in. Thanks for sharing the morning coffee with me.

Level 8

Location hidden

#36153 Apr 27, 2013
Junket wrote:
Good morning Perf and Sublime.
Sublime, sounds like a very lonely man to me. Does he watch you when you are outdoors? For some reason I don't think his interest is deviant, but you and Bambi would know best.
{Waves to Ricky.}
He's married and has 3 kids. One has cerebral palsy. I guess the doctors messed up at birth and their was some lawsuit, but all the kids are really delayed. I tried to teach the one boy how to ride a bike when he was 11 or 12 ... he didn't know how ... really scrawny ... they never see the light of day ... never come out to play with the other children like all the other children do. I actually feel bad for him.

He could never work (he's that messed up), but his wife does. She's an engineer ... she's very strange too. Whole neighborhood thinks they are odd and folks ask us what is wrong with them.

I don't know if it is deviant or if he is just really OCD. She can sometimes attract unwanted attention because she is so attractive and she looks really sweet and innocent. I do know that Bambi isn't really happy with the situation and that's REALLY all that matters. She doesn't like to feel watched and wonders what is so exciting about us that we need to be on camera and audio. She's also a worrier and she wonders what else is he watching?

Not to mention all the other problems we've had with them... that I haven't shared on here.

Level 8

Location hidden

#36154 Apr 27, 2013
Slackers...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 47 min covcas 18,440
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie marry in secret? 2 hr Tuco Blondie 4
Rose of Tralee's 'Cabinet of Wonders' 4 hr Rose of Tralee 44
kerkoj gra goca mami ne london 6 hr albi london 1
PCA Mill Accident 6 hr Marge 5
Rescare - A cheap company 7 hr My point stands 17
Antoinette Soto Model 7 hr Also 8
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••