I was saying that two years ago.
And you were rite!

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#36113 Apr 25, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. You remember what I told you last spring too. The announcements of comings and goings on the Oceana thread.
Anyway, that's pretty sad situation and very scary too.
Yes, I do.

I'm not scared, but my wife is, and I can't have that. She needs to feel comfortable in her own home.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#36114 Apr 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>No this whole forum has been killed by Hegel & Co.
I think there is plenty of blame to go around, but I think we can all agree the arguing drove most folks away. There is nothing interesting to even read on this forum, except for on Junket's thread.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#36115 Apr 25, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do.
I'm not scared, but my wife is, and I can't have that. She needs to feel comfortable in her own home.
Is that not invasion of privacy or stalking? Something you can get law enforcement to make him remove it?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#36116 Apr 25, 2013
BTW, I owe Cov an apology!

From that one little post (which was nothing) made on that thread, the first after a few days of dormancy, it lit up their whole crowd and whipped them into a frenzy in which Cov got unfairly jumped on (very meanly I might add) and for no reason at all?!

Their was absolutely no reason for that Cov, so I apologize for that happening to you over something you did nothing to deserve!

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#36117 Apr 25, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Is that not invasion of privacy or stalking? Something you can get law enforcement to make him remove it?
No. It's his property. He can use surveillance cameras on it if he wants to. I've already talked to the police and had them talk to him ... not much that can be done.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#36118 Apr 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
From that one little post (which was nothing) made on that thread, the first after a few days of dormancy, it lit up their whole crowd and whipped them into a frenzy in which Cov got unfairly jumped on (very meanly I might add) and for no reason at all?!
Their was absolutely no reason for that Cov, so I apologize for that happening to you over something you did nothing to deserve!
I object to this post, Ricky. Nobody was whipped into a frenzy. Actually, that's what I see right here down to accusations of who "ruined" this forum. My opinion is the one who "ruined" this forum is among you.
But what really bugs me is NOBODY jumped on Cov. Who was "meanly" to Cov? Where? You can't make this stuff up. When you make posts like this, expect a rebuttal.
I'll be elsewhere if you want to discuss this, since I will respect Junket's no arguing zone.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#36119 Apr 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Unless you want to walk on eggshells and constantly worry that you might say something that will upset them, when you weren't even intending to, the best thing to do is to have no interaction with them in a group setting.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#36120 Apr 25, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It's his property. He can use surveillance cameras on it if he wants to. I've already talked to the police and had them talk to him ... not much that can be done.
That really bites donkey!. I can understand he has the right to guard his property, but if the cameras are on your property, that just doesn't seem right.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#36121 Apr 25, 2013
I mean to say trained on your property. I know physically they're on his property, but he's spying on yours. Think I need a nap.

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Nitro, WV

#36122 Apr 25, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
My opinion is the one who "ruined" this forum is among you.
But what really bugs me is NOBODY jumped on Cov. Who was "meanly" to Cov? Where? You
Funny, this forum was fine till you and Hegel went on your anti-Pers anti-Kevin rampage.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#36123 Apr 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Another thing....the grey box using Ricky F this morning suddenly started after my posts on THIS now off the grid thread which tells you exactly who's doing it!
Bingo

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#36124 Apr 25, 2013
You ruined it last year following us out and everything since then.
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>I object to this post, Ricky. Nobody was whipped into a frenzy. Actually, that's what I see right here down to accusations of who "ruined" this forum. My opinion is the one who "ruined" this forum is among you.
But what really bugs me is NOBODY jumped on Cov. Who was "meanly" to Cov? Where? You can't make this stuff up. When you make posts like this, expect a rebuttal.
I'll be elsewhere if you want to discuss this, since I will respect Junket's no arguing zone.
Ricky F

Fort Worth, TX

#36125 Apr 25, 2013
Stay off topix whiners.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#36126 Apr 25, 2013
Why did the farmer cross the road?

To get to the chicken.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#36127 Apr 25, 2013
covcas wrote:
I mean to say trained on your property. I know physically they're on his property, but he's spying on yours. Think I need a nap.
Yep, it sucks. Bad situation. Bambi has been really upset about it.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#36128 Apr 25, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it sucks. Bad situation. Bambi has been really upset about it.
I can certainly understand why. That's just downright creepy.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#36129 Apr 26, 2013
Good morning, sleepy babies! TGIF at last.

“Make time ”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#36130 Apr 26, 2013
TGIF! Cov, thanks for the coffee.
Who wants to dance?

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#36131 Apr 26, 2013
Junket wrote:
TGIF! Cov, thanks for the coffee.
Who wants to dance?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hpCr4JTDiOsXX
A Happy Friday dance. Yippee! Supposed to be beautiful here today. In the mid-70's and then chance of rain this weekend. Bah humbug on that! There is moving to be completed this weekend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 29 min Junket 19,303
Are white people being erased from the earth? (Nov '13) 4 hr Nikki 36
Top Ten Sexiest Women Of All Time ! (Mar '13) 7 hr Seduciary 105
Hot snapchat girl (Sep '16) 13 hr meetsnapgirls 2
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 16 hr Princess Hey 5,801
Does anybody remember? 18 hr rahhdrahhda 11
Childhood memories (May '12) Mon Skittles_92 47
More from around the web