Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Good morning everyone!

Here's something funny to start your day off........

Drunk Helicopter Pilot
http://www.youtube.com/embed/bAYrcu5_Pko...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Lady J ... Finally got to sleep all the way through the night ... just what the doctor ordered ... only woke up when I heard the three tiered lamp hit the floor ... it's all good ... one screw missing but nothing else broke ... Took the pups outside and all is well here ... How about yall?... Everyone sleep well?...
>>looks for an extra coffee cup< >pours self a cup of coffee< Sure smells good!
Wishing everyone here a lovely day! FC <3 ...
9866 ... pair of 6's looks like a bunch of dots on a pair of dice
Is the pup any better this morning FC?

2795..fold like a pair of pants

“Always the short one.”

Since: Jun 09

Old friends, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Junket wrote:
Ruby Tuesday! Cov, is the coffee on?
Good morning. Coffee is ready. Got a late start this morning.

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Good morning everyone and all and stuff.

“Post at your own risk”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Morning Ricky, FC, Cov and Kevin.
Better a late start than a no start.
1473 - fold like a cheap tent.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello! Mercy Percy! ;)
Hello Smiley. I love dogs too.

Greetings fellow acolytes and Lady J

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Is the pup any better this morning FC?
2795..fold like a pair of pants
Good morning, Ricky! Hope you are well this morning ... IDK ... he woke me up around 6 this morning when he overturned the 3 tiered lamp ... I got up, let him have some water (he was very thirsty) and let him out in the yard ... time to go fetch him, give him his meds and monitor his situation ... Basically, get out from in front of my desktop ... Thanks for asking ... I also owe Yoga Chick an email I got overnight from her ... You're so sweet!... Have a stellar day and I'll catch up with you later ... the helicopter joke would be a good one for ROTOR-head, LOL ... get it, ROTORhead, lol ... Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

“Post at your own risk”

Level 10

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Howdy Perse.

I'm a fan of dogs and cats and all of them are unique. Dogcat (may he rest in peace) was the only cat that's owned me that responded more typically like that of a dog. Came when called, etc. Miss him. Miss all of them.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since that's pretty far down the road, you might not even be interested then. A classic by the time your kidlets are all up and gone could be anything.
My boys are growing up fast ... my two oldest will turn 10 and 11 in May! I'm not sad tho ... while I will always be fond of the days when they were young, I like seeing them grow and mature, think on their own, have more intelligent conversations, learn. I look forward to seeing what type of men they become.

It also doesn't have to be a classic. I just want something fast and sporty, but I also like luxury performance cars. My oldsmobile Aurora (it was a wedding gift ... no way I could have afforded that car at that age) was awesome. Loaded, pretty fast, great stock stereo ... that thing could pump the bass. I didn't see too many 23 year olds driving around in a car like that, lol.

However, at the end of the day I will probably always have a boat and will need a truck or SUV. I am hoping my current SUV lasts a bit longer as a decent SUV is 35-45k. I could drive a pretty decent muscle car for that amount of coin...

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Junket wrote:
Howdy Perse.
I'm a fan of dogs and cats and all of them are unique. Dogcat (may he rest in peace) was the only cat that's owned me that responded more typically like that of a dog. Came when called, etc. Miss him. Miss all of them.
Dogcat, lmao. Junket, you crack me up.

I've always had girl dogs until I got my two boy labradoodles. There is a definite difference. My boys have a little bit of 'tude and a little more I'm gonna do what I wanna do (they still listen, but not always on my timetable).

I dunno if it's cause my boys are not fixed, but girls are generally more obedient to me. My female cockapoo, won't even get off the bed and leave my side in the morning, until I wake. I'm like the entire universe to that dog ... complete unconditional love ... Bambi is pretty much chopped liver, lol.

It's not like I make her stay by my side in the morning, either ... it's just what she does. Bambi can come in and out of the room 10 times and she won't leave. First thing she does when I wake up is one over and try to lick my face and she usually makes these funny little growling sounds. Sometimes I fake her out, because I'm just moving or rolling over and she thinks I'm waking up and she runs right over all excited ready to great me and I have to say no, Lucy, go lay down.

I do not like that boys pee all over EVERYTHING! I've had to redo my invisible fence 3 or 4 times to limit access to things they like to pee on or destroy. Naughty things!

“Post at your own risk”

Level 10

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Greetings Sublime.
When Drew Carey took over hosting the "Price is Right", he carried on the tradition of recommending spaying and neutering. Kudos to him.

8070 - Now we're talking. I'll bet Ricky's wallet.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Junket wrote:
Howdy Perse.
Hello lady. That's awesome.:(
Sorry to hear he's gone. I had one like that.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

I had no idea they were those ages. Aren't you glad you have them young? I was truly blessed to have my son. I know you're not a believer but that's what I believe. He's an amazing young man But I'm not the only one who thinks so. I wish I could tell you what he's doing or where is right now but I can't. He's just freaking awesome.

That's a nice car for anyone better specially at that age.

Yeah that's essential. One of my boats fits in my SUV. Lol. The other one not so well. Let's trade places and you can pay for it? Just kidding.
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My boys are growing up fast ... my two oldest will turn 10 and 11 in May! I'm not sad tho ... while I will always be fond of the days when they were young, I like seeing them grow and mature, think on their own, have more intelligent conversations, learn. I look forward to seeing what type of men they become.
It also doesn't have to be a classic. I just want something fast and sporty, but I also like luxury performance cars. My oldsmobile Aurora (it was a wedding gift ... no way I could have afforded that car at that age) was awesome. Loaded, pretty fast, great stock stereo ... that thing could pump the bass. I didn't see too many 23 year olds driving around in a car like that, lol.
However, at the end of the day I will probably always have a boat and will need a truck or SUV. I am hoping my current SUV lasts a bit longer as a decent SUV is 35-45k. I could drive a pretty decent muscle car for that amount of coin...

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Junket wrote:
Greetings Sublime.
When Drew Carey took over hosting the "Price is Right", he carried on the tradition of recommending spaying and neutering. Kudos to him.
8070 - Now we're talking. I'll bet Ricky's wallet.
My boys are in not fixed because my mom may wish to use them to breed. They have very good blood lines.

If it weren't for that I would much rather have them fixed. It would mellow them out a bit, but they've gotten more mellow as they've gotten older, anyway. I also would have done so when they were pups, because then they don't lift their legs and pee all over everything to mark their territory.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
I had no idea they were those ages. Aren't you glad you have them young? I was truly blessed to have my son. I know you're not a believer but that's what I believe. He's an amazing young man But I'm not the only one who thinks so. I wish I could tell you what he's doing or where is right now but I can't. He's just freaking awesome.
That's a nice car for anyone better specially at that age.
Yeah that's essential. One of my boats fits in my SUV. Lol. The other one not so well. Let's trade places and you can pay for it? Just kidding.
<quoted text>
You sound so proud of your son. Good for you and him!

Iím not a believer, but Iím also not a non-believer. Iím agnostic. I donít feel it is something we can know.

If I were to believe, it wouldnít change how I live my life or feel about the folks in it to a great degree, anyway. In some respects, tho, I think believing would lessen the value I place on living Ö because you always think there is something else after this. What if there isnít? Doesnít that make the here and now even more important, this very life you live more important, and those you travel on lifeís pathway with more important?

Um, I think having kids when you are young has its advantageous. It also has some disadvantages.

It is nice that I am young enough to be active with them. In a few years, they will be old enough so that we donít have to have an adult home all the time with them and Bambi and I are also still young enough that we have many years to do the things we would have been doing in our 20s and our early 30s if we did not have kids.

One of the disadvantages are that you have to wait to do a lot of things that you would have been doing in your 20s and 30s. However, I did a lot before we married. I traveled. I lived. I partied like a rock star. I wasnít attached at Bambiís hip Ö I had my own life too Ö I made sure of that and told her that she can have me all to herself once we are done with school. She understood, but I think I did a really good job of balancing things so as not to neglect her and her needs nor the opportunities that a major university provides and having friendships outside of her and us as a couple. So, I got most of that stuff out of my system and was ready to settle down when I was 23.

I think if you wait, you will also tend to be more financially secure.$$ cannot buy your happiness, but it can make life a little bit easier and can remove an issue that a lot of couples fight about.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

I am, but it's HIM that did it. I can have no pride in something I had nothing to do with. HE did it. He was always different, more mature than others his age, and a doctor told me he was an old soul.

Ah...I see. Believer or not, you're a good guy.

I had no IDEA what was out there until my early 30s. Nothing good. hahaha. But, you can always play catch up later if you feel you missed out.
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound so proud of your son. Good for you and him!
Iím not a believer, but Iím also not a non-believer. Iím agnostic. I donít feel it is something we can know.
If I were to believe, it wouldnít change how I live my life or feel about the folks in it to a great degree, anyway. In some respects, tho, I think believing would lessen the value I place on living Ö because you always think there is something else after this. What if there isnít? Doesnít that make the here and now even more important, this very life you live more important, and those you travel on lifeís pathway with more important?
Um, I think having kids when you are young has its advantageous. It also has some disadvantages.
It is nice that I am young enough to be active with them. In a few years, they will be old enough so that we donít have to have an adult home all the time with them and Bambi and I are also still young enough that we have many years to do the things we would have been doing in our 20s and our early 30s if we did not have kids.
One of the disadvantages are that you have to wait to do a lot of things that you would have been doing in your 20s and 30s. However, I did a lot before we married. I traveled. I lived. I partied like a rock star. I wasnít attached at Bambiís hip Ö I had my own life too Ö I made sure of that and told her that she can have me all to herself once we are done with school. She understood, but I think I did a really good job of balancing things so as not to neglect her and her needs nor the opportunities that a major university provides and having friendships outside of her and us as a couple. So, I got most of that stuff out of my system and was ready to settle down when I was 23.
I think if you wait, you will also tend to be more financially secure.$$ cannot buy your happiness, but it can make life a little bit easier and can remove an issue that a lot of couples fight about.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
I am, but it's HIM that did it. I can have no pride in something I had nothing to do with. HE did it. He was always different, more mature than others his age, and a doctor told me he was an old soul. <quoted text>
Thatís cool. Thatís how my second oldest is. Very responsible for his age. He reminds me a lot of my oldest brother who passed away, both in looks, personality, and maturity. He reminds my mom of him too.
-Persephone- wrote:
Ah...I see. Believer or not, you're a good guy. <quoted text>
Heh, I dunno about the good guy part, lol.
-Persephone- wrote:
I had no IDEA what was out there until my early 30s. Nothing good. hahaha. But, you can always play catch up later if you feel you missed out.<quoted text>
I donít feel like I missed out. I think Iíve come out far ahead on the deal, and itís not like Iíve been a choir boy all these years, lol.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Just watch how they change over the years. Sorry for your loss on the brother who passed.

Well, how about "good enough"?

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thatís cool. Thatís how my second oldest is. Very responsible for his age. He reminds me a lot of my oldest brother who passed away, both in looks, personality, and maturity. He reminds my mom of him too.
<quoted text>
Heh, I dunno about the good guy part, lol.
<quoted text>
I donít feel like I missed out. I think Iíve come out far ahead on the deal, and itís not like Iíve been a choir boy all these years, lol.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
Just watch how they change over the years. Sorry for your loss on the brother who passed.
<quoted text>
Thanks.
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good enough is good enough for me.

:)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Bella , my 3 yr old black n white shiz zhue (sp) will cut cattle out of a group amazing she just did it and she will also chase a sock ball till she drops out . Have to give her a finger full of sugar to lick on then shes ready for more . She like to ride on anything the nfarm has with a cab on it also . Shes BRAVE , but never barks except when being a cow dog .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,901 - 33,920 of40,567
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Topix Forum right now

Search the Topix Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Word association game (Sep '12) 2 hr nanoanomaly 674
Taco Bell 9 hr Carl Bad 7
43 Now viewing this forum 9 hr Carl Bad 74
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 10 hr Crazy Jae 3,247
A to Z of a Girl's names... (Aug '12) 10 hr Crazy Jae 562
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 10 hr Crazy Jae 329
Struggling101's Game Plan On Life With A Forced... 12 hr --Rickster-- 333
•••
•••