Vincit qui se vincit

#35519 Apr 2, 2013
what a russsh wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning ricky ...
fixen' to raise some more of your
'devilish charms' again already this morning
))>><<((
lol, not to much, I got it out of my system yesterday for the most part, and you?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#35520 Apr 2, 2013
Junket wrote:
Top of the morning, Russsh, Ricky and Cov!
I posted earlier this morning, but the post disappeared.:-(
TM8's thread is apparently ghosted. Strange doings on Topix lately. I wonder what today will bring...
Good morning Junket!

Are you still on daylight savings time? Seems like you're showing up about an hour later each day now?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#35521 Apr 2, 2013
Junket wrote:
Howdy FC! I'm going to have fun today, even if it almost kills me. Who knows, might make me stronger.
Perf, for goodness sake - is the diamond a solitaire, is the band white, gold or platinum? What about the four "c's". I'll mail you my loupe and expect a full report. Or ... you could ask Pluto if he's insured the ring and for how much? That's a helpful clue. No sense in your Grandbaby tying the knot to a cheapo. The diamond might be faux, for all you know.
:D
Good morning, Lady J ... Glad you made it a goal to have fun yesterday and everyday! It's important to me as well ... so go for it, lol ...

Wow, seems Perfessor has a lot to live up to, lol ... stay on it, hahaha ....

Good day to all! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#35522 Apr 2, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I missed her too FC! I'm glad to have her back and you too!
Hi Ricky! Good to see you around again ... Happy Tuesday ... enjoy it! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#35523 Apr 2, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell you that it is white gold. Other than that, I'm a little on the ignorant side. I'm much more concerned what is in his heart, and hers, than what she has on her finger. I would have to retract a proposal if a ring would be required for a woman to say yes. Guess I'm just too old to see any value that a ring could add to a relationship. Y'all have a good'n.
Kudos to you and your concerns, Perfessor! I had to give you a heart, a green check mark and a yellow light bulb for that post ... I don't usually use those silly icons but you have a good attitude ... as long as the girl is happy, right? Have a nice day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#35524 Apr 2, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have one of those little electric coffee cup warmers? I plug that in and then set the candle on there. No flame, but the scent will go forth!
Good morning, covcas ... that is an EXCELLENT idea ... you should patent it ... goodness, those electric burners at Yankee Candle cost $19.99. I know because I bought one weekend before last ... then you buy the little floater things that you crush and put in them for the smell which cost IDK, I don't remember ... but your idea is much less expensive ... never thought about it ... the coffee cup warmer isn't going to break the candle glass because it doesn't break the coffee cup ... wow, brilliant idea ... I'll give you a bright yellow light bulb, too! Good day to you, covcas! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#35525 Apr 2, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol thanks! Can I fix you anything?
Playing MacGyver again, Ricky? LOL ...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#35526 Apr 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, covcas ... that is an EXCELLENT idea ... you should patent it ... goodness, those electric burners at Yankee Candle cost $19.99. I know because I bought one weekend before last ... then you buy the little floater things that you crush and put in them for the smell which cost IDK, I don't remember ... but your idea is much less expensive ... never thought about it ... the coffee cup warmer isn't going to break the candle glass because it doesn't break the coffee cup ... wow, brilliant idea ... I'll give you a bright yellow light bulb, too! Good day to you, covcas! FC <3 ...
And they're about $5 or less at WalMart. We used to like to have candles going, but when the little one got big enough to walk around, we didn't want the flames anymore

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#35527 Apr 2, 2013
Top of the morning, FC!

Our Cov always has good ideas. I think there is a coffee mug warmer in my house ... somewhere.

Ricky, my first post went poof. Not sure why, since it was my usual style greeting.

I was just getting used to seasonal temps, when the uncooperative weather decided to frost my happy with cool 40F. On a bright note, warmer is anticipated for Thursday. Yay!

“Rope Swingin'”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#35528 Apr 2, 2013
My post went poof too.

I'll try it again:

Mornin' everyone.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#35529 Apr 2, 2013
Morning everyone

Junket, a couple of weeks ago the Bed Bath and Beyond in my town had candle warmers on sale for $2.99.

Level 10

Location hidden

#35530 Apr 2, 2013
Greetings Sublime and Dazzling!

Not sure what's up with that Sublime. Perhaps we were caught in the spam filter.

BB&B - I'll keep it mind. Really dislike the idea of tossing a perfectly fine candle. I'm assuming the candle warmers don't care about wicks? We don't often light - pets are unpredictable at best. While I like the scent, it's possible I might leave a fire hazard unattended. Learned my lesson the hard way in '02.(Burner on - Junket elsewhere in the house. Very scary close call.)

Level 10

Location hidden

#35531 Apr 3, 2013
Has the humping and grinding begun?
Top of the morning, all.
Looks like it's going to be another quiet day.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#35532 Apr 3, 2013
Good morning, sleepy babies. time to rise and shine and get humping!

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#35533 Apr 3, 2013
Morning all

Level 10

Location hidden

#35534 Apr 3, 2013
Morning Gtar and Cov!

When it's cold outside, I've the month of May.
Positive thinking. That's the ticket.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#35535 Apr 3, 2013
Junket wrote:
Morning Gtar and Cov!
When it's cold outside, I've the month of May.
Positive thinking. That's the ticket.
Well, have this cup of coffee to help warm up this morning! I think the rain is supposed to me moving in later today for us. and I was so loving the sunshine and 70's temps of yesterday. Think I'll pout for a while and see if that does me any good.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#35536 Apr 3, 2013
Junket wrote:
Has the humping and grinding begun?
Top of the morning, all.
Looks like it's going to be another quiet day.
*gasp*

The what?

;-)

Good morning, beautiful.

Level 10

Location hidden

#35537 Apr 3, 2013
Morning Perse! I'm still waking up. Terrible funk yesterday, but I intend to turn over a new leaf today.

Lady C! You could try pouting, but that hasn't worked for me in years. The last time I stuck my lower lip out, my husband told me I looked ridiculous. He said it lovingly, though.
:-)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#35538 Apr 3, 2013
Junket wrote:
Morning Perse! I'm still waking up. Terrible funk yesterday, but I intend to turn over a new leaf today.
Lady C! You could try pouting, but that hasn't worked for me in years. The last time I stuck my lower lip out, my husband told me I looked ridiculous. He said it lovingly, though.
:-)
New spring leaves!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Guys SC 2 hr Gayteen1787 140
Word association game (Sep '12) 2 hr -Cowardly Lion- 1,720
Myrtle Beach Safety 3 hr Vermont Guy 1
The Official Complaint Department (May '12) 5 hr -Coffee Mate-- 3,477
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 10 hr -Coffee Mate-- 19,097
nice people only forum (Oct '15) 23 hr jjcuudjcjjcjvj 303
chub bttm pig for yahoo chat Sat ohiokid2007 1
More from around the web