Acolytes of Junket

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#35446 Mar 29, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's making fun of or kidding about cancer? Someone on Topix?
Fraudgal

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#35447 Mar 29, 2013
Junket wrote:
Greetings JaneDear and Rose of T!

Last Friday I was in tears over the death of a poster that I considered genuine.

The machinations involved in pulling off such an elaborate ruse took weeks, if not months, of planning. Give credit, where it's due.

I'm beginning to wonder if A even has terminal cancer. I thought scattering ashes over NF was over the top, but heck, I had already paid my ticket for the ride and no one else seemed to find it peculiar.

What I cannot discredit is the incredible intelligence it took to plan this sadistic game. And yes, it was cruel, make no mistake. Does "Andrea" really believe that she didn't hurt posters that she called "friends"? Narcissism comes to my mind, but I'm sure there are other fitting labels.

Moving on. Another bitter lesson learned.
We'll have to agree to disagree. I think it's a feat anyone could pull off. The only thing that stops us is the fact that we aren't that f'd up in the head to want to do so.

“Make time ”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#35448 Mar 29, 2013
Sublime, AG wasn't a poster that just showed up out of the blue beyond. She set the stage and did so in painstaking steps. I think it took skill and months (years?) of planning.

She was not initially outraged that Kevin took a pic and put it on a cloud, whatever that means. They remained friendly... Until, beats me. The back and forth, judge-it wars, etc. grew mold.

So logically speaking, or using "critical thinking", AG wanted to be mourned and the build up kept many captivated. When the rest of her lung was removed, her heart stopped in surgery, allegedly. We were all on tenterhooks that day. But no! AG survived until inexplicably last Friday she passed away at 2:00 AM and peacefully no less.

:-(

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#35449 Mar 29, 2013
I can't believe she would DO something like this or that someone WOULD question it. The whole thing is so sad. It's been a horrible time for so many.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#35450 Mar 29, 2013
Junket wrote:
Sublime, AG wasn't a poster that just showed up out of the blue beyond. She set the stage and did so in painstaking steps. I think it took skill and months (years?) of planning.

She was not initially outraged that Kevin took a pic and put it on a cloud, whatever that means. They remained friendly... Until, beats me. The back and forth, judge-it wars, etc. grew mold.

So logically speaking, or using "critical thinking", AG wanted to be mourned and the build up kept many captivated. When the rest of her lung was removed, her heart stopped in surgery, allegedly. We were all on tenterhooks that day. But no! AG survived until inexplicably last Friday she passed away at 2:00 AM and peacefully no less.

:-(
Fair enough, Lady J. I don't really care to talk about the dumb b1tch anymore.

Have a good evening.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#35451 Mar 30, 2013
Good morning, sleepy babies. It's the start of another lovely day. Coffee's on.

“Make time ”

Level 10

for contemplation

#35452 Mar 30, 2013
Top of the morning all! Thanks for the coffee, Cov.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#35453 Mar 30, 2013
Junket wrote:
Top of the morning all! Thanks for the coffee, Cov.
You're so very welcome. I do so enjoy sharing morning coffee with you. Cable guy comes this afternoon so we'll be over there waiting. Well, I won't have to be there. The counter tops in the kitchen are done and look so very nice. Back splash is on the schedule for today and all cabinet doors to be removed. Moving right along.

The Colonel Mustard

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

#35454 Mar 30, 2013
Junket wrote:
Howdy, MN, Russsh, FC and dear Perf!
The games people play. Amazing. Kudos to anyone that could pull off such an elaborate ruse and not only fool some of the people some of the time, but all of the people for an extended amount of time.
My first reaction was ... stuptified. After that a gamut, but I've finally landed on awed.
Brava, AG! You got us good.
You always have such a great attitude, a great take on things. And I agree, who would plan something like that for years?

Was AG a real person that just made a stup!d, creepy decision? Was she a Troll all along? Will we ever know the truth? Only the Shadow Knows!

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#35455 Mar 30, 2013
Happy Saturday.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#35456 Mar 30, 2013
The Colonel Mustard wrote:
<quoted text>
You always have such a great attitude, a great take on things. And I agree, who would plan something like that for years?
Was AG a real person that just made a stup!d, creepy decision? Was she a Troll all along? Will we ever know the truth? Only the Shadow Knows!
Good morning, Colonel. Hope you are doing well this fine day.

“Make time ”

Level 10

for contemplation

#35457 Mar 30, 2013
Greetings Colonel!

Only ArtShadow knows for sure. Any plans for the weekend? I've a cake to make and a trip to the pet store on my agenda.

Cov, looking forward to pics. If we ever remodel the kitchen, I plan to decorate around a new back splash. There are so many exciting options. Still have yet to win lotto. Oth, I've never been struck by lightning either...
:-)

“Make time ”

Level 10

for contemplation

#35458 Mar 30, 2013
Good morning, Sublime! What's the good word today?
Do you and Bambi put together baskets?

8188 - I wins! I wins!

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#35459 Mar 30, 2013
Junket wrote:
Good morning, Sublime! What's the good word today?
Do you and Bambi put together baskets?

8188 - I wins! I wins!
The word is that I'm searching for ambition to get those few things done outside that I need to get done. I think I got up to early, and I don't feel very peppy.

No, baskets yet. We'll do that (more likely Bambi will do that ... That's her domain ... She enjoys it) after they go to bed tonight. We'll color eggs together tonight, tho. I was thinking of trying to boil the eggs in this manner, this year:

http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/hard-boiled... #!c0yll

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#35460 Mar 30, 2013
Btw, I'm on the topix app, which doesn't have captcha. So I can't play cards.

“Make time ”

Level 10

for contemplation

#35461 Mar 30, 2013
Sublime, that's been my preferred method for years. Eggs don't seem to crack, but I keep them standing for longer than 10 minutes. Good luck!

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#35462 Mar 30, 2013
Junket wrote:
Sublime, that's been my preferred method for years. Eggs don't seem to crack, but I keep them standing for longer than 10 minutes. Good luck!
Yes, I was thinking a few minutes extra to be safe.

This cracked me up on Facebook:

"I'm so old, that I remember when vodka only came in vodka flavor."

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#35463 Mar 30, 2013
Morning Junket

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#35464 Mar 30, 2013
Morning, Kevin. Why'd your other account get banned?

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#35465 Mar 30, 2013
Tried to change my name to -KEV- and they zapped it.

Horrible, I know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 37 min Princess Hey 6,437
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 638
Help Heal Heroin 4 hr Recovering Addict 1
shelf bra or no bra (Oct '16) 9 hr ooh baby right there 18
History Channel Fake shows (Sep '15) 12 hr North Mountain 22
ROY MOORE IS Pervert 12 hr North Mountain 6
Topix Posters Music Thread 12 hr North Mountain 64
More from around the web