Morning Lady J and fellow acolytes.

Wow, I missed saying that.

Morning Lady J and fellow acolytes.

*weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#35299 Mar 27, 2013
Good morning grand and glorious Lady J, fellow Acolytes.

Why did you get banned Kev?

Hope everyone has a lovely day.

:)

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#35301 Mar 27, 2013
Howdy Sue.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#35302 Mar 27, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.

well its nice to see that you remember your friends
we miss you and your wise words each morning
and for that matter ... all day long

))>><<((

“Make time ”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#35303 Mar 27, 2013
Wow! Lots of action since I was last able to check.

Howdy - Level Ten, Sublime, Jane Dear, FC, Susan and Perse!

Let's all take the last train to Clarksville! Hey, hey.:-)

3425 - I wins! I wins! What a great day. Susan is back along with robins and I didn't disgrace myself playing cards last night.

Level 8

Location hidden

#35304 Mar 27, 2013
Ruh roh, raggy: 3040, makes a 6 high straight. <<<<<<< < Winner winner chicken dinner!

I was walking into the building and saw this guy smoking outside and we exchanged pleasantries. I asked him how it goes and he said "it could be better ... I want to see you walk in carrying your helmet ... this weather suxs."

Incidentally, NC may get rid of their helmet law.

“Nothing Is”

Since: Mar 13

As It Seems

#35305 Mar 27, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin' all.
So how did your trellis turn out? I was thinking you could soldier a couple of pipes to a tank in the back of it and tell people it doubles as a still. Add a spigot with a mason jar to the front for realism.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#35306 Mar 27, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
Howdy Sue.
Howdy Sublime.

Level 8

Location hidden

#35307 Mar 27, 2013
KnightPirateDeux wrote:
<quoted text>
So how did your trellis turn out? I was thinking you could soldier a couple of pipes to a tank in the back of it and tell people it doubles as a still. Add a spigot with a mason jar to the front for realism.
It turned out well. It took me quite a while to finish it, tho, and longer than I thought.

That article said you could cut the decorative parts using tin snips, but I couldn't find any snips capable of cutting it ... not even close. Thinking maybe mine weren't up to snuff, I even went to Northern Tool and grabbed this big honking pair and tried to cut it and nothing. So, instead I used my angle grinder, with a thin wheel. I'm not very artsy (I have no artistic ability whatsoever, in fact), but it looks nice. I will take a picture of it when I have it up in my garden and post it.

I also brewed my beer yesterday. I won't know how that turns out for awhile. Needs to ferment for 3-4 weeks. It's a Belgian Dark Ale.

Level 8

Location hidden

#35308 Mar 27, 2013
Oh, the still idea, lol, yeah, my psychotic neighbor would probably call the cops and tell them I am making moonshine in my back yard. I keep wishing for a meteorite about the size of a small car to fall from the sky and land on his house.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#35309 Mar 27, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It turned out well. It took me quite a while to finish it, tho, and longer than I thought.
That article said you could cut the decorative parts using tin snips, but I couldn't find any snips capable of cutting it ... not even close. Thinking maybe mine weren't up to snuff, I even went to Northern Tool and grabbed this big honking pair and tried to cut it and nothing. So, instead I used my angle grinder, with a thin wheel. I'm not very artsy (I have no artistic ability whatsoever, in fact), but it looks nice. I will take a picture of it when I have it up in my garden and post it.
I also brewed my beer yesterday. I won't know how that turns out for awhile. Needs to ferment for 3-4 weeks. It's a Belgian Dark Ale.
I'll sample it for you! Good morning, sublime!

“Make time ”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#35310 Mar 27, 2013
Top of the morning, KP!
Please chastise Sublime. He stole my chicken dinner and just between us, he might be a card shark... Just sayin'.

Level 8

Location hidden

#35311 Mar 27, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I'll sample it for you! Good morning, sublime!
Good morning, Cov. I have tempered my expectations, since it was my first time, but we'll see.

“Nothing Is”

Since: Mar 13

As It Seems

#35312 Mar 27, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Man I wish you would have asked here or at the hardware store how to cut copper tubing. All you needed was a tubing cutter and you would have saved a lot of time. Plus you have another tool to put in your toolbox. You can never have enough of those. Check out the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#35313 Mar 27, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Morning, Ricky. With Susan back amongst us, guess you'll be on the never-ending quest to fill that wallet, huh? Was reall glad to see her back posting. Maybe she'll stay around, at least long enough to acquire level 10. Y'all have a good'n.
As a matter of fact, Sue just HAPPENED to show up a day after making $500 this past weekend and my wallet was actually filled with cash for once, so either she has ESP or she's been stalking me?

She is friends with the Stalkerazzi's you know!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#35314 Mar 27, 2013
Junket wrote:
Good morning, Russsh and Ricky!
The robins have returned. Spring weather is coming and I couldn't be happier.
Yeah and so has my allergies! Lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#35315 Mar 27, 2013
Dorian Pray wrote:
The non-centered square in level 10 is really making my alignment OCD go off.
lol don't you hate when that happens lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#35316 Mar 27, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Sure thing! Morning to you!
Cov that was delicious his morning, I'm thinking about the same for lunch it was so good? Lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#35317 Mar 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Wednesday morning to you Junket and friends ... Wishing you a sunny warm day ... Enjoy it! FC <3 ...
Hi FC! How's everything with you?

Level 8

Location hidden

#35318 Mar 27, 2013
Junket wrote:
Top of the morning, KP!
Please chastise Sublime. He stole my chicken dinner and just between us, he might be a card shark... Just sayin'.
While I have no artistic ability, I am a good card playa.

We played Texas Hold em with 4 other couples a few weekends ago. There were only 3 of us left and I was the big stack and I just could not get any decent cards to save my life. I'm normally clutch when in that position and will control the table, but I couldn't do shyte. I ended up losing, which cost me $180 bucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why, did Topix.com just delete the China Forum? 26 min positronium 12
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 54 min _FLATLINE-------- 9,031
**** Last post wins a prop **** New game .. rea... (Jul '12) 3 hr North Mountain 826
Word association game (Sep '12) 4 hr -Sprocket- 3,328
Game---"Make a Sentence" (Mar '12) 4 hr -Sprocket- 4,499
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 5 hr -Sprocket- 1,307
How To Bring America Back To God (Oct '14) 6 hr North Mountain 16