Acolytes of Junket

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#35026 Mar 20, 2013
-BabyLegs- wrote:
<quoted text>You got so excited you forgot an A?
Greetings
Hey BabyLegs, I almost had some frogLegs this past weekend, but instead had alligator, it was excellent!

Level 9

Location hidden

#35027 Mar 20, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! It's paint, not wall paper. Although and it's just me, I think a textured wall paper in say a Dining Room, can be very pretty. I've only helped hang once or twice in my life. Painting, I'm fairly adept - a paper hanger, not so much. I had to be instructed carefully.:-)
Please tell me it doesn't look like the 3 Stooges hung it?

Lol!

“Make time ”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#35028 Mar 20, 2013
Top of the morning, Persephone!

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms

#35029 Mar 20, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Please tell me it doesn't look like the 3 Stooges hung it?
Lol!
Ricky you forget so quick . It was the 5 stooges construction co. Curly , Larry , Moe , Dad n Ricky . Thats why I had 2 coolers full a beer added to the job price .

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#35030 Mar 20, 2013
Good morning, Ricky and Dad! Either of you care for some coffee this morning?

“Make time ”

Level 10

for contemplation

#35031 Mar 20, 2013
Greetings Ricky and Dad!

Lucy decorates:

http://www.lucyfan.com/ilovelucy43.html

Level 9

Location hidden

#35032 Mar 20, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>Ricky you forget so quick . It was the 5 stooges construction co. Curly , Larry , Moe , Dad n Ricky . Thats why I had 2 coolers full a beer added to the job price .
lol, well if I hang wall paper it WOULD look like the stooges hung it, but the beer makes it worth it! lol

Level 9

Location hidden

#35033 Mar 20, 2013
covcas wrote:
Good morning, Ricky and Dad! Either of you care for some coffee this morning?
I do Cov, thanks!!

Level 9

Location hidden

#35034 Mar 20, 2013
Junket wrote:
Greetings Ricky and Dad!
Lucy decorates:
http://www.lucyfan.com/ilovelucy43.html
LMAO, yep that's dad's kinda work alright lol

5550....Bets my Topix identity and new wallet!

Alain is Vain

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35035 Mar 20, 2013
+++++

good morning lady junket
how is the lady of the house today

)~~+~~(

“Make time ”

Level 10

for contemplation

#35036 Mar 20, 2013
Howdy Russsh!
This lady is tickety-boo, how about yourself kind sir?

“Nothing Is”

Since: Mar 13

As It Seems

#35037 Mar 20, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Thanks, I think, KP. Actually, don't know of a Hobby Lobby nearby - wasn't there some sort of dispute with them recently?
A wood or vine wreath is not a bad idea. Had one (vine) style that cost a bit and looked pretty good for the first year. The second year there was less of it and by the third year it was a mere shadow of its former self. Evidently birds were taking it apart piece by piece for their nests? That's the theory - I was not an eye witness - hearsay.
I cannot begin to imagine what my neighbors would do to me if I hung a Bud sign. Probably show up with torches/pitchforks, report me for promoting underage drinking, or have me cited for blight.
:D
Hobby Lobby protested the contraception mandate in President Obama's healthcare law. The Green family, who owns Hobby Lobby, is very religious and are planning to open a Bible Museum in Washington DC in 2016.

"The Green Collection, which will be showcased at the museum in Washington, has become the world's largest private collection of rare biblical texts and artifacts since Green's first purchase in November 2009.

"We didn't buy them because we're collectors; we bought them because we wanted to tell the Bible story," Green said, reflecting a sense of ministry from more than 25 years of placing God first in the family business."

They are never opened on Sunday in order to allow their 22,000 employees and customers more time for worship and family. I like the place because of the 40% off coupon every week in the local paper and their great selection of models and trains. It's a great place to find gifts for girlfriends too. It makes them think you're sensitive or something.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#35038 Mar 20, 2013
Sup?

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#35039 Mar 20, 2013
Good morning, Lady J and all. The 1st day of spring, and yep, you guessed it. Wintry weather watch headed this way. I may not get to take off these long johns for a while, yet. Y'all have a good'n.

“Make time ”

Level 10

for contemplation

#35040 Mar 20, 2013
Greetings KP, Sublime and Perf!

Spring has not sprung in CT. In like a lion, out like a lamb? We'll see about that...

Lots of sensitive guys on Topix. No doubt most all of you cried when Bambi's mommy was murdered? Fess up - y'all needed kleenex and pretended to have a cold or your allergies were kicking up.
:-)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#35041 Mar 20, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
What can I get for 7031?
Not much so I fold
A pair of ace's 7 high ...

Morning, Ricky! >waves<

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#35042 Mar 20, 2013
KnightPirateDeux wrote:
<quoted text>
Hobby Lobby protested the contraception mandate in President Obama's healthcare law. The Green family, who owns Hobby Lobby, is very religious and are planning to open a Bible Museum in Washington DC in 2016.
"The Green Collection, which will be showcased at the museum in Washington, has become the world's largest private collection of rare biblical texts and artifacts since Green's first purchase in November 2009.
"We didn't buy them because we're collectors; we bought them because we wanted to tell the Bible story," Green said, reflecting a sense of ministry from more than 25 years of placing God first in the family business."
They are never opened on Sunday in order to allow their 22,000 employees and customers more time for worship and family. I like the place because of the 40% off coupon every week in the local paper and their great selection of models and trains. It's a great place to find gifts for girlfriends too. It makes them think you're sensitive or something.
I think Kristen was single-handedly trying to keep them in business in the months before her wedding as she was making all the flower arrangements, decorations, etc herself. I know I certainly made many trips up there with her. And they are very good when you have to return something.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#35043 Mar 20, 2013
Good morning Junket and friends! Happy Vernal Equinox ... first day of spring and it's a beautiful day ... Wishing everyone a lovely day! FC <3 ...

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#35044 Mar 20, 2013
Junket wrote:
Greetings KP, Sublime and Perf!
Spring has not sprung in CT. In like a lion, out like a lamb? We'll see about that...
Lots of sensitive guys on Topix. No doubt most all of you cried when Bambi's mommy was murdered? Fess up - y'all needed kleenex and pretended to have a cold or your allergies were kicking up.
:-)
That's the most tear-jerking scene in the entire movie. I just hate it when he says "You'll never see your mother again." I need the entire box of kleenex for that one. Or in Dumbo when his mom's locked up and she reaches out her trunk to sing him a lullaby. Oh geez--I've made myself cry. Tissue? anyone have a tissue?

Level 9

Location hidden

#35045 Mar 20, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
A pair of ace's 7 high ...
Morning, Ricky! >waves<
Hey FC!

You beat my 3799

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religion, Aliens, Secret Societies, technology... 2 min -Mo Jo- 12
frAUDS 15 min GGGGGG2 124
News Five Things You Need to Know to Start Your Day 36 min fat tired old and... 1
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 5,981
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 446
Word association game (Sep '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,099
Topix Posters Music Thread 2 hr --Bandersnatch-- 25
More from around the web