“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#34830 Mar 15, 2013
Good morning, Lady J and all. 4 nines! Should be a winning hand, alright. You may need to buy a lottery ticket today. Y'all have a good'n.

“Don't forget to”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

smile

#34831 Mar 15, 2013
Greetings Perf! I buy one lotto ticket every week. If I suddenly stop posting - just picture me hip deep in cashola!

Cov, the deer have no where to go. We've paved over paradise. There's only so much arable land and population growth shows no signs of slowing.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#34832 Mar 15, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
I won't be around much this weekend heading out of town after work.
Have fun!

Supposed to be 74 here tomorrow. Woohoo!

Good day to get some work done!

Level 8

Location hidden

#34833 Mar 15, 2013
Mornin', everyone!

“...sigh”

Level 5

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#34834 Mar 15, 2013
Junket wrote:
Greetings Perf! I buy one lotto ticket every week. If I suddenly stop posting - just picture me hip deep in cashola!
Cov, the deer have no where to go. We've paved over paradise. There's only so much arable land and population growth shows no signs of slowing.
Good morning AJ!!!

Just popped in to see how the most adorable, perfecto Lady J was doing!

You are sooooo right about the deer! Not only have we paved over paradise, but we created ideal habitat (forest bordering woodlands) by destroying trees and creating more open space for development. This habitat (peoples' backyards) gets loaded up with juicy, baby plants that the deer love to munch on, breeding anger and angst for the homeowner who has, essentially, usurped the deer's land!

So complicated! And sad!

Love you and miss you, my friend!

ttfn!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoox!!!

“Don't forget to”

Level 10

smile

#34835 Mar 15, 2013
La!!! I've missed you and love you back!
I was about to pop into "Standing" to leave you a post. That's one dead thread. Haven't heard from LC have you?

Please don't be a stranger. You know how to find me - a little trickier for me to search for you.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!!!

“Just for me”

Since: Jun 09

Hookerville, GA

#34836 Mar 15, 2013
Junket wrote:
I know. I've seen foxes and raccoons also (they didn't make it across the road). It's sad that we have taken over their space.

“Don't forget to”

Level 10

smile

#34837 Mar 15, 2013
Morning Sublime! Almost missed you in the excitement of seeing a friend that's been m-i-a.

Cov, where I live there are more and more sightings of wildlife that just do not belong. Climate change may have something to do with it also. Hopefully better minds than mine are tackling the problem.

Level 8

Location hidden

#34838 Mar 15, 2013
Junket wrote:
Morning Sublime! Almost missed you in the excitement of seeing a friend that's been m-i-a.
Cov, where I live there are more and more sightings of wildlife that just do not belong. Climate change may have something to do with it also. Hopefully better minds than mine are tackling the problem.
I know. WTH? It's like I'm chopped liver this morning!!!

:p

I think it will take some time before we solve climate change. I think we are moving, slowly albeit, in the right direction, but we need more technological breakthroughs.

Level 8

Location hidden

#34839 Mar 15, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I know. I've seen foxes and raccoons also (they didn't make it across the road). It's sad that we have taken over their space.
Foxes are such beautiful animals.

“Just for me”

Hookerville, GA

#34840 Mar 15, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are. These down here just don't be quick enough to get across the road. I hate to see them like that.

“...sigh”

Level 5

Smithtown, NY

#34841 Mar 15, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>They are. These down here just don't be quick enough to get across the road. I hate to see them like that.
:'-(

Level 8

Location hidden

#34842 Mar 15, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>They are. These down here just don't be quick enough to get across the road. I hate to see them like that.
You are right. We had one with some kits by us in Colorado and the momma got hit by a car on the road...

“...sigh”

Level 5

Smithtown, NY

#34843 Mar 15, 2013
Junket wrote:
La!!! I've missed you and love you back!
I was about to pop into "Standing" to leave you a post. That's one dead thread. Haven't heard from LC have you?
Please don't be a stranger. You know how to find me - a little trickier for me to search for you.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!!!
For a whole sundry of reasons I have not been able/willing to visit Topix at all! No, no word from LC. Would love to resurrect "Standing" again!

None stranger than I, my friend! teehee!

xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo!

“Just for me”

Hookerville, GA

#34844 Mar 15, 2013
For those of you who might be interested, we've had an awesome update regarding ArtGal! They have moved her to another room and she is sitting up and talking. That's one tough cookie right there!

Level 8

Location hidden

#34845 Mar 15, 2013
covcas wrote:
For those of you who might be interested, we've had an awesome update regarding ArtGal! They have moved her to another room and she is sitting up and talking. That's one tough cookie right there!
That's so good to hear!

“Just for me”

Hookerville, GA

#34846 Mar 15, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so good to hear!
Yep! One of the best pieces of news I've seen today.

Level 8

Location hidden

#34847 Mar 15, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! One of the best pieces of news I've seen today.
I don't post with her much, but I enjoy her (outside of the team Kevin verses Team Barbi bickering ... really just can't stand to be around that in a fingernails on a chalkboard sense). She's pretty quick witted.

I'm glad for her and her family that she seems to be doing better.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#34848 Mar 15, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you Sublime....oh you mean the actual animal.:D

Hi Sublime.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#34849 Mar 15, 2013
covcas wrote:
You aren't kidding about her being a tough cookie. She has a real strong will to live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What have we here? 3/29/15 33 min Crazy Beautiful 120
Campfire Memories 1 hr -Lea- 698
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 3 hr Sweepyface 3,342
Should Greens Apologize to the Purples?? (Mar '12) 4 hr Purple Gurl 14
Word association game (Sep '12) 8 hr whatimeisit 955
A-Z list of famous celebrities (May '13) 19 hr Honest Babe 842
How great is Obama? (Oct '13) 20 hr -Persephone- 23
More from around the web