Acolytes of Junket

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#34860 Mar 16, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck today, Ricky. Win, lose or draw, I hope you have a great time with your buddies.
Thanks Cov and slide me an extra caffeinated large coffee please, we got here at 3:30am, in bed around 4:15 and I'm up already, oh boy am I fun to be around lol

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#34862 Mar 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Cov and slide me an extra caffeinated large coffee please, we got here at 3:30am, in bed around 4:15 and I'm up already, oh boy am I fun to be around lol
Got your large coffee, Ricky. And here's a big glass of OJ, too. Have fun! I'd rather be doing what you're doing than what I'll be doing later on.

“Clever words”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

constellate

#34863 Mar 16, 2013
Greetings Ricky and Quiet Rider!

Ricky, you are up early because it may feel like Christmas morning? No doubt, you'll be much fun to be around.

Welcome QR. Have we *met* in the past?

“Call Me Dad”

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms , Maine.

#34864 Mar 16, 2013
Morning Lady J and thread travelers .

“Clever words”

Level 10

constellate

#34865 Mar 16, 2013
Top of the morning, Dad!

So far, it's one of those days, where the living is easy. Easy should be my middle name. I'm crazy about easy.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#34866 Mar 16, 2013
Junket wrote:
Greetings Ricky and Quiet Rider!
Ricky, you are up early because it may feel like Christmas morning? No doubt, you'll be much fun to be around.
Welcome QR. Have we *met* in the past?
I hope so J but so far it ain't feeling like Christmas lol

“Clever words”

Level 10

constellate

#34867 Mar 16, 2013
It will, Ricky! Lift that stick, hit those balls, and bring home a bulging wallet.:-)

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#34868 Mar 16, 2013
Good morning Lady J and friends. Thought I would drop by and wish you a glorious day!

“Clever words”

Level 10

constellate

#34869 Mar 16, 2013
Greetings Dazzling!

"May you always have walls for the winds,
a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire,
laughter to cheer you, those you love near you,
and all your heart might desire."

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#34870 Mar 16, 2013
Good morning, Lady J and all. Liking this beautiful weather here this morning. I wouldn't care if it remained like this for about 3 months, then turns pretty. Y'all have a good'n.

“Hillary Rodham Clinton”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

for president

#34871 Mar 16, 2013
Greetings and Salutations Ms Junket

all set to start up on the pebble table. After my cup of coffee. Still under the 9:00 hour here. And overcast. Go figure - a few days ago it was in the high 80's. I'm enjoying the cool weather while it last. Soon enough we'll be in for the endless summer April - November

how is your week-end looking?

“Clever words”

Level 10

constellate

#34872 Mar 16, 2013
Greetings Perf and Rose of T!

Weather can turn on a dime. Currently 40, but s--- predicted early next week. Enough, I say!

Rose, I'll be looking forward to a pic of your pebble table upon completion. It sounds like a daunting task. I seem to have an eye for fitting stones, but only the larger variety.(Garden border wall.)

Made "surprise cupcakes" this morning. The real "surprise" will be if they turn out as well as my Mom's. I haven't sampled one yet, but they do look good. Fingers crossed.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#34873 Mar 16, 2013
Did someone say cupcakes?:D

(That and fudge are my weaknesses.)

“Clever words”

Level 10

constellate

#34874 Mar 16, 2013
Good afternoon, SB!
The recipe for the "surprise" is relatively easy. What I like about these cakes is that they don't require icing. This is the one I used:

http://www.food.com/recipe/surprise-cupcakes-...

There are other recipes that involve measuring flour, etc. Not for me. I may have mentioned that my middle name should have been "Easy".

With you on fudge, but nutless ones. I like nuts, but I prefer to eat them by the handful and not lurking in a dessert.

Location hidden

#34875 Mar 16, 2013
Junket wrote:
Good afternoon, SB!
The recipe for the "surprise" is relatively easy. What I like about these cakes is that they don't require icing. This is the one I used:
http://www.food.com/recipe/surprise-cupcakes-...
There are other recipes that involve measuring flour, etc. Not for me. I may have mentioned that my middle name should have been "Easy".
With you on fudge, but nutless ones. I like nuts, but I prefer to eat them by the handful and not lurking in a dessert.
Looks good, but I have to use a gluten free cake mix. Betty Crocker makes a lot of gulten free mixes.

I don't like nuts in my fudge either. My father does, but not me.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#34876 Mar 16, 2013
Lady J, did I mention that I am a good guinea pig, and will be honored to sample your cupcakes to insure your safety and satisfaction?

Location hidden

#34877 Mar 16, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Lady J, did I mention that I am a good guinea pig, and will be honored to sample your cupcakes to insure your safety and satisfaction?
{giving Perf a look}

“Clever words”

Level 10

constellate

#34878 Mar 16, 2013
SB, some folks just adore walnuts buried in otherwise good cookies. I don't get it - but everyone has their own sense of "tasty".

Perf, I refuse to practice on you. I value our friendship.:-)

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#34879 Mar 16, 2013
Well I Just lost my first match, I wasn't I to it and with my game I have to be, my mind was in a fog maybe for lack of sleep, I got down 1-6 in a race to 7, then I caught my gear and tore through 5 straight wins and if came down to the end of the match but I lost, it was so close and I came back from him being on his last ball to beat me to run a 5 pack on him but lost in the end. I'm good about coming back in a match cause I don't quit until the last ball dropped. But I'm not out or done yet! Lol

“Clever words”

Level 10

constellate

#34880 Mar 17, 2013
Top of the morning all!
I know my coffee is here somewhere...
Thank you, Lady C. <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Guys SC 1 hr Nick 557
Emma's Place (Jun '11) 3 hr Voyeur 2,861
M4M or F Dom sexual tasks 4 hr James West 1
Dear United States! (Sep '11) 4 hr Voyeur 11
Whats more important to you a wife or a job? (Jun '12) 4 hr Ricky F 179
What hogwarts house are you in and why? 6 hr Hufflepuff 1
moms nudes 6 hr Chubbychaser87 6
More from around the web