Acolytes of Junket

unreals_dad

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#34480 Mar 1, 2013
Good morning every one . Kevin the tazers fully charged and whom ever pays the most money gets to use it today .

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#34481 Mar 1, 2013
Good morning, Dad! Hope you're feeling well this day!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#34482 Mar 1, 2013
Good morning everyone!

Friday is FINALLY here!!

“Rope Swingin'”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#34483 Mar 1, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
Good morning every one . Kevin the tazers fully charged and whom ever pays the most money gets to use it today .
"Don't tase me bro!"

Mornin'!

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#34484 Mar 1, 2013
Good morning, Lady J and all. Finally got my lazy butt outa bed. Now the chore of figuring out which aches and pains need attention first. Never ending process. Y'all have a good'n.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#34485 Mar 1, 2013
Junket wrote:
Top of the morning, FC and Perf!
The weather outside is not frightful. It's just kinda boring and overcast. Currently 43 but that won't be the "high".
Last day of February. That's the best thing about this month, it's short. I'm looking forward to my harbingers of spring - robins.
Wish I could say that I enjoy cold weather, but the best I can do is endure. FC, remember the show "Trading Spaces"? I'll redo one of your rooms and you can have a whack at my room of lost treasures. I'll be warm in Texas and you'll be basking in still currently 45 F. Deal?
Sublime, sounds like itchy feet to me. Time to hit the road and explore strange new places, seek out new adventures?
6650 - Three of a kind! I'm on a winning streak, now.
Good morning, Junket ... actually, you have a full house as the 0 is a what do you call it ... not a trump card or a trick card but a ... drats, forgot what you call it ... but you have 3-sixes over 2 fives giving you a full house ... a um ... oh, I have a brain freeze ... a, duh! I forgot ... a WILD card ... duh!!!!!!! the 0 is wild making it 3-sixes and the 5 automatic doubles, thus the full house or sometimes we call it a full boat ...

beautiful day here, sunny, bright and cold ... about 43 now but warming up in the low 60's again ... perfect ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

9239 ... pair of 9's for a pair of socks right out of the dryer

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#34486 Mar 1, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Good morning everyone!
Friday is FINALLY here!!
Morning, Ricky! Welcome to the weekend! Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

6581 ... fold like a paper airplane coming out of your office as the boss walks by, lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#34487 Mar 1, 2013
Morning everyone ... TGIF

6609 ... boat load of kolaches in the office kitchen

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#34488 Mar 1, 2013
Greetings Dad, Ricky, Sublime, Perf and FC!
Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit - good luck to all this new month.

1428 - Nada, fold.:-)

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#34489 Mar 2, 2013
Good morning! Coffee's on. Got lots to do this morning to get ready for a birthday party this afternoon. But cannot tackle anything on my to do list without my coffee.

Level 10

Location hidden

#34490 Mar 2, 2013
Top of the morning! Looks like today is party day. I also have one to attend.

Thank you, Lady C and Lady R. <3

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#34491 Mar 2, 2013
Junket wrote:
Top of the morning! Looks like today is party day. I also have one to attend.
Thank you, Lady C and Lady R. <3
Thanks to you and Lady R. I opened my laptop this morning and found my grocery list taped inside. Amongst the many things I need to get are popcorn, m&m's and gummy worms. I was also instructed to get bowls to put them in, but they must match the colors of the rest of the decorations. Heaven forbid my bowls don't match the decor! The theme is Angry Birds, and we are fully decorated here.

unreals_dad

Location hidden

#34492 Mar 2, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks to you and Lady R. I opened my laptop this morning and found my grocery list taped inside. Amongst the many things I need to get are popcorn, m&m's and gummy worms. I was also instructed to get bowls to put them in, but they must match the colors of the rest of the decorations. Heaven forbid my bowls don't match the decor! The theme is Angry Birds, and we are fully decorated here.
LMAO . Are you sure the cookie cutter isn't my grandson ? Be sure to tell him I said Happy Birthday and the cake looks good on his nose .

unreals_dad

Location hidden

#34493 Mar 2, 2013
Morning Lady Junket . The bulls had a long nite . My 2 yr old hefiers have decide they want to have their calves while its cold and snowing . Think maybe thru for the day but the guys are watching them today .
5888 3 of a kind

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#34494 Mar 2, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO . Are you sure the cookie cutter isn't my grandson ? Be sure to tell him I said Happy Birthday and the cake looks good on his nose .
Will do. He's excited about his party this afternoon. Kristen and Tony put up all the decorations and they look really cute. Lots and lots of balloons taped to the walls, a couple of Happy Birthday banners, streamers, a pinata will be hung in a while. I asked Kristen how many years is she going to give him parties and she said until he doesn't want to be around us anymore. I guess that means until he becomes an obnoxious teenager.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#34495 Mar 2, 2013
Well now that I've had some coffee and am fully awake, I have re-read my grocery list and am intrigued. Green grapes, kabob skewers, mini-chocolate chips and vanilla frosting. I'm wondering what strange and glorious concoction is going to be made. And how much of a mess I'll have because of it.

Level 10

Location hidden

#34496 Mar 2, 2013
Greetings Dad! Welcome to the newbie calves. New avatar time?

Cov, the list does sound mysterious. Chocolate covered grapes coated in frosting on skewers? Anything is possible. Let us know.

“Rope Swingin'”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#34497 Mar 2, 2013
Mornin', all.

Enjoy your parties, Cov and Junket.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#34498 Mar 2, 2013
Junket wrote:
Greetings Dad! Welcome to the newbie calves. New avatar time?
Cov, the list does sound mysterious. Chocolate covered grapes coated in frosting on skewers? Anything is possible. Let us know.
Caterpillars! We're going to make caterpillars. I'll have to take a picture. LOL--I must get ready to brave the elements and head to the dreaded WalMart. Don't know where else I can find bowls to match the decor. Enjoy your party this afternoon. Maybe we can compare notes later.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#34499 Mar 2, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
Mornin', all.
Enjoy your parties, Cov and Junket.
Good morning to you, sir! Little kids parties are fun. It's the adults that are coming that might not be as much fun. Oh well, a house full of inlaws and outlaws always makes an interesting mix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Guys SC 3 hr Gayteen1787 140
Word association game (Sep '12) 4 hr -Cowardly Lion- 1,720
Myrtle Beach Safety 5 hr Vermont Guy 1
The Official Complaint Department (May '12) 6 hr -Coffee Mate-- 3,477
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 11 hr -Coffee Mate-- 19,097
nice people only forum (Oct '15) Sat jjcuudjcjjcjvj 303
chub bttm pig for yahoo chat Sat ohiokid2007 1
More from around the web