covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, Ricky!
G morning Cov! How are you?

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#34465 Feb 28, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>G morning Cov! How are you?
I'm wonderful this morning. and you?

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#34466 Feb 28, 2013
Greetings Ricky!

I remember one of my first insults on Topix. A poster asked me if it was a slow day on the used car lot. I replied that I could only dream of some day working in the auto industry. We eventually became friendly, but it was a rough road for a time. Guess he thought I was a troll and I thought he was a meanie. Good times!
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#34467 Feb 28, 2013
Wassss happenin'?

Level 10

Location hidden

#34468 Feb 28, 2013
Howdy Sublime!
Slow day on my used car lot. What's up with you?
Scratch that. What's g-rated and new with you?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#34469 Feb 28, 2013
Junket wrote:
Greetings FC, Perf and Sublime!
Thanks for the tip, Colonel. I've downloaded that flash in the past and for whatever lousy reason it insists I use Chrome. Ricky gave me some tips on how to thwart Chrome, but I've yet to investigate.
FC, if you crave cold temps, plenty to spare in New England. Currently 43. Not bone chilling, mind you, but certainly not shorts/flip flop weather.
Perf, I'm with you on the baby piercing. It's a cultural tradition, so I suppose the child will be raised to assume it was done with excellent intentions.{shrug} At least no one to my knowledge is inking a child. I wouldn't waste any time calling CPS if that were to happen.
Sublime, calm yourself. No reason to get lathered in the middle of the day.
Susan!!! Sublime is misbehaving (again).
Morning, Junket ... it's okay ... I can wear shorts and flip-flops in our so called, "winter" ... it can last forever ... okay by me ... Have a great day, J! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#34470 Feb 28, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>FC is craving WHAT?!
FC are you CRAZY?! You okay FC because you don't sound alright? lol
You want cold?
Morning, Ricky! I like the cold, Ricky! The heat brings me down ... I have MS remember, silly? LOL ... it's all good! I'll just crank my a/c down to 65 in the summer and pretend it's winter like I do every summer ... I've been lovin' our so called "winter" ... I haven't had to break out my wool coat or long leather coat out once ... my leather jacket only once and I have a sweater I carry in my car, "just in case" , lol ... don't you just love Texas winters ... well, living in south central Texas, that is ... you, in the DFW area, it's much different ... Have a great day, bud! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#34471 Feb 28, 2013
Have a groovy day friends of Junket ...

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#34472 Feb 28, 2013
Good morning, Lady J and all. A bright sunshiny day here today, with a cold northerly breeze. Do you have all your February projects finished? Only about 14 hrs. left to get-r-done, doncha know? Y'all have a good'n.
Level 8

Location hidden

#34473 Feb 28, 2013
Junket wrote:
Howdy Sublime!
Some ol', same ol'. Another day, another dollar.

I had weird dreams last night too. You will regret that there was nothing x-rated, to report, however (I usually don't have dreams where that is involved).

I was in my mom's esclade with my family (my folks and siblings) and we were driving in Chicago, but it was really crowded and we were driving on the sidewalk and up stairs, to a restaurant in Chicago. Then we were going home and my mom put her car on autopilot and it missed an exit and drove us into Wisconsin, and I was telling her why didn't you just take I-90 home. Road trip, road trip!!
Level 8

Location hidden

#34474 Feb 28, 2013
Junket wrote:
Howdy Sublime!
What did you need scratched, btw? Do you have an itch that you need help with?

:-D

Level 10

Location hidden

#34475 Feb 28, 2013
Top of the morning, FC and Perf!

The weather outside is not frightful. It's just kinda boring and overcast. Currently 43 but that won't be the "high".

Last day of February. That's the best thing about this month, it's short. I'm looking forward to my harbingers of spring - robins.

Wish I could say that I enjoy cold weather, but the best I can do is endure. FC, remember the show "Trading Spaces"? I'll redo one of your rooms and you can have a whack at my room of lost treasures. I'll be warm in Texas and you'll be basking in still currently 45 F. Deal?

Sublime, sounds like itchy feet to me. Time to hit the road and explore strange new places, seek out new adventures?

6650 - Three of a kind! I'm on a winning streak, now.
Level 8

Location hidden

#34476 Feb 28, 2013
Junket wrote:
Top of the morning, FC and Perf!
The weather outside is not frightful. It's just kinda boring and overcast. Currently 43 but that won't be the "high".
Last day of February. That's the best thing about this month, it's short. I'm looking forward to my harbingers of spring - robins.
Wish I could say that I enjoy cold weather, but the best I can do is endure. FC, remember the show "Trading Spaces"? I'll redo one of your rooms and you can have a whack at my room of lost treasures. I'll be warm in Texas and you'll be basking in still currently 45 F. Deal?
Sublime, sounds like itchy feet to me. Time to hit the road and explore strange new places, seek out new adventures?
6650 - Three of a kind! I'm on a winning streak, now.
I don't need a dream to tell me that. Adventure is my middle name!

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#34477 Mar 1, 2013
Happy Friday, fair lady! Another cold morning here. Oh well, the coffee's hot and the bobs are ready.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#34478 Mar 1, 2013
Good morning Mrs Junket.

Level 10

Location hidden

#34479 Mar 1, 2013
TGIF, Kev and Cov!
Thank you, Kevin and Lady R. <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association game (Sep '12) 4 hr -Sprocket- 1,482
Speaking in Tongues (Sep '14) 4 hr I Am No One_ 65
board 11 hr Bigorsmall 4
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 13 hr -Sprocket- 3,904
Fascism 18 hr Fascist 1
Socks (Oct '11) Tue _Susan_ 329
the obscure hidden little downstairs pub for on... (Oct '11) Tue _Susan_ 1,425
More from around the web