#34419 Feb 26, 2013
<drive by done>

Have a good day, everyone.

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#34420 Feb 26, 2013
Greetings FC, Perf and Sublime!

Thanks for the tip, Colonel. I've downloaded that flash in the past and for whatever lousy reason it insists I use Chrome. Ricky gave me some tips on how to thwart Chrome, but I've yet to investigate.

FC, if you crave cold temps, plenty to spare in New England. Currently 43. Not bone chilling, mind you, but certainly not shorts/flip flop weather.

Perf, I'm with you on the baby piercing. It's a cultural tradition, so I suppose the child will be raised to assume it was done with excellent intentions.{shrug} At least no one to my knowledge is inking a child. I wouldn't waste any time calling CPS if that were to happen.

Sublime, calm yourself. No reason to get lathered in the middle of the day.

Susan!!! Sublime is misbehaving (again).

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#34421 Feb 26, 2013
Junket wrote:
Is there some reason you are calling Sue, when I am lathered? Of course there is!!! Are you sure she's okay with this, Junket?

:D

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#34422 Feb 26, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
I got rid of my cable all together. I just hook my iPhone to my LCD and use Netflix and Hulu. My friend pays for the netflix, and I pay for the hulu
$7.99 a month. My cable bill has went from $128 a month to $38 (still have cable internet)
I don't feel like I'm missing a thing.
I wish I could change my tv provider...internet
provider as well but where I live I have no options.

I pay Dish network 178.00 a month for TV but they
cannot get internet service here. Neither can Verison,
Frontier, or any other IP.
I am stuck with Hughs network for internet. It's
a great service but expensive.
For internet it's 148.00 a month. That doesn't
include phone service.....an extra 60 a month.

But that's the price to live in the country.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#34423 Feb 26, 2013
Junket wrote:
Greetings Arc and Colonel!
Arc, every time (lately) I visit a hair salon, I hear something that sounds suspiciously like tsk, tsk, have you considered highlights or layers or ... Have fun!
Colonel, I cannot view most tubes. I've yet to take action on Ricky's advice but I saved it somewhere... I don't want Chrome to rule.
My daughter and I both have blonde hair.
At least her hair used to be blonde. Since
I won't allow piercings or tattoos I let her
color her hair.
Instead of red or some other natural color
she goes for pink, purple, black, or if I would
let her, neon green ....lol
She's been begging me to streak my hair. Either
a pink or purple streak. I keep trying to tell
her that I'm way too old to pull off pink streaks.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#34424 Feb 27, 2013
Good morning, fair Lady. Time to start humping! Here's some coffee to start your morning.

Level 10

Location hidden

#34425 Feb 27, 2013
Hump Day and coffee with Cov! Life is good.
Thank you, Kevin, Lady C and Lady R. <3

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#34426 Feb 27, 2013
Junket wrote:
Hump Day and coffee with Cov! Life is good.
Thank you, Kevin, Lady C and Lady R. <3
Thanks to you and Lady R. Just have a few clickety clicks left to do. LOL--asked the little one if he feels older today and he said yeah. He thinks he's growing a beard! That's what happens when you turn 6.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#34427 Feb 27, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
I got rid of my cable all together. I just hook my iPhone to my LCD and use Netflix and Hulu. My friend pays for the netflix, and I pay for the hulu
$7.99 a month. My cable bill has went from $128 a month to $38 (still have cable internet)
Dude you look like a young Robert De Niro in that picture.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#34428 Feb 27, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
What about YouTube for free? lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#34429 Feb 27, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better watch out, Arctic. I rain down hell like a howitzer!
OUCH!

Please give me advanced notice so I can stay off the thread that day, I don't want to be an innocent casualty! lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#34430 Feb 27, 2013
Junket wrote:
Thanks for the tip, Colonel. I've downloaded that flash in the past and for whatever lousy reason it insists I use Chrome. Ricky gave me some tips on how to thwart Chrome, but I've yet to investigate.
FC, if you crave cold temps, plenty to spare in New England. Currently 43. Not bone chilling, mind you, but certainly not shorts/flip flop weather.
Perf, I'm with you on the baby piercing. It's a cultural tradition, so I suppose the child will be raised to assume it was done with excellent intentions.{shrug} At least no one to my knowledge is inking a child. I wouldn't waste any time calling CPS if that were to happen.
FC is craving WHAT?!

FC are you CRAZY?! You okay FC because you don't sound alright? lol

You want cold?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#34431 Feb 27, 2013
Junket wrote:
How are you today Mrs J?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#34432 Feb 27, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks to you and Lady R. Just have a few clickety clicks left to do. LOL--asked the little one if he feels older today and he said yeah. He thinks he's growing a beard! That's what happens when you turn 6.
Click
Click
Click

There I helped you!

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#34433 Feb 27, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Dude you look like a young Robert De Niro in that picture.
You talkin to me?

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#34434 Feb 27, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>What about YouTube for free? lol
Can't get the selection the others have.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#34435 Feb 27, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Click
Click
Click
There I helped you!
You're all heart, Ricky!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#34437 Feb 27, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
You talkin to me?
lol

Level 10

Location hidden

#34438 Feb 27, 2013
Top of the morning, Ricky!

Suffering succotash, I had quite a vivid dream last night. There were people pouring into my house and looking around. I went upstairs where I found one of the Three Mistakes wrapping Christmas presents. I asked her about the crowd and she said they were curious posters. Hmmm.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#34439 Feb 27, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>OUCH!
Please give me advanced notice so I can stay off the thread that day, I don't want to be an innocent casualty! lol
I'm just teasing Arctic. I don't think she would ever warrant that sort of treatment.

Honestly, man, my first few years on here were rough sometimes and I had to dole out some verbal (more like written) b1tch slaps (I would sometimes be like f' these a-holes I'm not posting with them anymore and would take breaks ... my wife would ask me, why do you post with these people, they seem like a gang of jerks), but I haven't had to do that for a loooong time. I think folks most folks I post with know me well enough and there is mutual respect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association game (Sep '12) 45 min EvaWu 1,534
Dr. Phil's episode on Mike who was abandoned as... (Aug '13) 3 hr WATCHER ONE 16
Boyfriend finds me attractive fat? 5 hr Mr Chuck 3
Chinese and Japanese people are the ugliest peo... 8 hr Abxdefg 15
Gay & Bisexual Guys Chat 13 hr antonysmith29 2
White Male Privilege 15 hr Revelation 1
Gay teens in Iowa 17 hr antonysmith29 1
More from around the web