Location hidden

#34277 Feb 21, 2013
Morning, everyone.

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#34278 Feb 21, 2013
Greetings Sublime!

How's your son feeling today? I like the ad - if you see something, say something. It may be nothing, but it might be something. People have become afraid to speak up for fear of retribution. I remember Richard Jewell, poor slob:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Jewell

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#34279 Feb 21, 2013
Junket wrote:
Greetings Sublime!
How's your son feeling today? I like the ad - if you see something, say something. It may be nothing, but it might be something. People have become afraid to speak up for fear of retribution. I remember Richard Jewell, poor slob:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Jewell
He was still limping, but they took xrays and it doesn't look to be serious.

Yeah, Jewell's life got turned upside down, when really he was a hero.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#34280 Feb 21, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning!
Good morning.

Level 8

Location hidden

#34281 Feb 21, 2013
covcas wrote:
Good morning, sleepy babies! Coffee's on. Sublime, glad to hear nothing wrong with your son. The screen on the ipod can be fixed. I know you can take it to Radio Shack and for about $70 they can replace it. It may cost more depending on whether or not there is any internal damage. There are probably other places by you that do it too--I just happened to go to a RS last week and saw their sign. LOL--I was replacing the headet/microphone thing for the little one's XBOX. He chewed on the microphone part--clear through the wires! Crazy kid. But he can play with his daddy who's in Korea and I think that's important for the two of them to have some quality time together. I don't know what they play, but the little one enjoys it so much and apparently daddy does too. Helps him not miss his daddy so much.
Yes, I was thinking I may just order a new screen and try to fix it myself (there are how to videos on youtube) or we will take it in.

I watch pretty much every bears football game (if it is on by me ... now that I have directtv I can order the football package next year and watch them at home) and every blackhawks game with my bro and we chat through xbox live as we watch it on tv.

My boys are also able to stay in contact with their cousins (both my sister's kids and my bro's kids) via xbox live.

Like your grandson in law and great grandson, my bro is able to have contact with his son when he is on the road (and he just took a new job in the fall that requires him to be gone for weeks at a time). They are on there many nights and a lot of time his son falls asleep with his mic on.

It's really quite useful in keeping folks connected, plus call of duty rocks, lol.

Level 10

Location hidden

#34282 Feb 21, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was still limping, but they took xrays and it doesn't look to be serious.
Yeah, Jewell's life got turned upside down, when really he was a hero.
Sprain? Sometimes those take longer to heal. Speedy recovery wishes!

I guess being a hero is over rated. Trying to be helpful, and finding yourself served a lawsuit for .... fill in the blank. Pass on that - there's enough strife in life without being subjected to a legal machine for trying to lend assistance.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#34283 Feb 21, 2013
Junket wrote:
Greetings Kev, Ricky, Perse and FC!
Teacup works behind the scenes these days. Poor thing never recovered from his warning.
2971 - fold.
Good morning, Junket ... and friends ... Wishing all a warm, sunny, beautiful day ... Have fun! FC <3 ...

4145 ... pair of 4's ---> big smile

Level 8

Location hidden

#34284 Feb 21, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Sprain? Sometimes those take longer to heal. Speedy recovery wishes!
I guess being a hero is over rated. Trying to be helpful, and finding yourself served a lawsuit for .... fill in the blank. Pass on that - there's enough strife in life without being subjected to a legal machine for trying to lend assistance.
They don't think it's a sprain. The doctor was feeling at various points on his foot and ankle and asking where it hurts. He said it hurts on his heel. He only puts pressure on the ball of his foot. I don't think it's anything to be too concerned about.

Yeah, imagine having to defend yourself for something like that on a security guards salary, to boot.

Level 8

Location hidden

#34285 Feb 21, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Junket ... and friends ... Wishing all a warm, sunny, beautiful day ... Have fun! FC <3 ...
4145 ... pair of 4's ---> big smile
Howdy FC!

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#34286 Feb 21, 2013
Good morning, Lady J and all. We hit it lucky last night; not as much ice as predicted. Now the light rain has increased to a steady rain, and the temps well above freezing. I think we came through this one okay. Hope everyone has a great day.

Level 10

Location hidden

#34287 Feb 21, 2013
Good afternoon, FC and Perf!

Perf, happy outcome for your neck, weather wise.

Up to a foot of s--- predicted to begin on Saturday. Is there no balm in Gilead?

I'm beginning to think ... FC, do you like living in Texas?

8833 - two pairs!

Level 4

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34288 Feb 21, 2013
lolz

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#34289 Feb 22, 2013
Good morning, sleepy babies! It's a rainy, rainy day here. Oh well, into each life a little rain must fall. Coffee's on and bob's are ready.

Level 10

Location hidden

#34290 Feb 22, 2013
TGIF and thank goodness for coffee!
Thank you, Kev, Cov and Lady R. <3

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#34291 Feb 22, 2013
You are welcome.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#34292 Feb 22, 2013
Junket wrote:
TGIF and thank goodness for coffee!
Thank you, Kev, Cov and Lady R. <3
Thanks to you and Lady R, also. Did you say yesterday that you are expecting more of that white stuff? It's supposed to rain through til Sunday here. We always need the rain, though. I just wish I didn't have to get out and drive in it.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#34293 Feb 22, 2013
Good morning JAcolytes!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#34295 Feb 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Good morning JAcolytes!
Morning, Ricky! Have a good day.

Level 10

Location hidden

#34296 Feb 22, 2013
Greetings Kevin and Ricky!

Cov, some sort of wintry mix expected to begin mid day tomorrow. Driving in any precipitation slop calls for caution, so please take care.

I ordered my organizer in rubbed walnut. Fingers crossed that it meets/exceeds expectation.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#34297 Feb 22, 2013
Car was covered in Ice this morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Snapchats! 7 min Gayteentrades 9
Bad perv wanted 54 min dirtylittlegirl 1
women are proud enough of their body to wear a... 1 hr Latina naughty Wi... 2
Just wondering 1 hr Just wondering 1
Gay & Bisexual Guys Chat 2 hr CTM 6
Sexy EX and her sexy affair with Hot black guy! 3 hr richard789 1
Gay/bi ki ks 4 hr Hey4321 1
More from around the web