Acolytes of Junket

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#33908 Feb 11, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Morning..,.
Morning Perse ... Have a lovely day! FC <3 ...

8228 ... 2 pair ... of Prada's, lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#33909 Feb 11, 2013
Hi Junket and friends! Happy Monday! FC <3 ...

“Make time ”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#33910 Feb 11, 2013
Greetings Rose of T!

Not sure what avatar anyone is seeing as of now. Am interested in knowing which one you and Kevin seem to like? Was messing with several, so now I'm not sure.

When I was first introduced to computers, I was fearless. Absolutely undaunted. Several crashes later, I became timid and to this day remain wary. It's pitiful, but I owe it to myself not to bite off more than I can chew. Baby steps. The rotten flash upgrade may yet win, so much I can't appreciate, but I've a stubborn slice of Irish.

Foggy and 42, with slick roads, snow everywhere... when the red, red robin comes bop-bop popping.:-)

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#33911 Feb 11, 2013
I don't see one now Junket :-/

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#33912 Feb 11, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Hi Junket and friends! Happy Monday! FC <3 ...
Morning FC.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#33913 Feb 11, 2013
Lady J, I was gonna tell you that there's snow out there, don't be running around nekkid, but the avatar is back, now. Either if them look great, but this one stands out better, Imma thinking. Y'all have a good'n.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#33914 Feb 11, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
I don't see one now Junket :-/
I see it now. Pretty as ever.

“Make time ”

Level 10

for contemplation

#33915 Feb 11, 2013
Greetings Fair Flower-Child! 4595 - I seem to get pairs. Odd, that.:-)

Perf, wish I knew which one y'all saw up first, or second, but the one you're seeing is the third pick. I got tired of trying on new "hats".

I want to buy a brow make-up. I was watching Lisa last night (Sublime!) and something called "IT" was being sold on QVC. Almost jumped, but need some advice.

Ladies, any tips for me? I don't mind spending the extra buck if it's worth it. Oth, I'm not offended by drugstore products if they live up to their promises.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#33916 Feb 11, 2013
Junket wrote:
Perf, wish I knew which one y'all saw up first, or second, but the one you're seeing is the third pick. I got tired of trying on new "hats".
I want to buy a brow make-up. I was watching Lisa last night (Sublime!) and something called "IT" was being sold on QVC. Almost jumped, but need some advice.
Ladies, any tips for me? I don't mind spending the extra buck if it's worth it. Oth, I'm not offended by drugstore products if they live up to their promises.
Greetings, Junket. I've been playing with a new pic, as well.
Love yours - all that color!
Stay away from drug stores for cosmetics, I say. Here is the BEST brow pencil:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/laura-mercier-eye...

It's only $20 and lasts forever. I buy blond, but it's actually a very light brown and will work for any hair color, unless your hair is very dark. Then, get the darker shade. I don't like the kohl because it smears. This is great because it's a little creamy, yet light and stays put!
There are other brow products you can get from Laura M., like a little brush. Good luck!

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#33917 Feb 11, 2013
Junket wrote:
I didn't take a good enough look at it that I could describe it actually, but it appeared to be possibly a pearl on a delicate chain. There didn't seem to be enough contrast to capture my attention at the moment. When I scrolled back up to see it again, you were nekkid. That embarrassed me so I fled. Y'all have a good'n.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#33918 Feb 11, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a good night.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#33919 Feb 11, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey FC! Nice to see ya back in the saddle!!

9560 fold

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#33920 Feb 11, 2013
OMG You know who can't sing....

1127 HA!

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#33921 Feb 11, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>He stays! And if he thinks he's replacing me with new arm candy (ha!), he's got another think coming.

How you doing, Ricky? Wish we could coax Sublime into returning. Short of mentioning him (assuming he's still reading topix); I'm out of ideas.
You guys are making me feel bad. Stop talking about me!!!:p

I told Ricky ill still stop by to say hello and will return soon to make you sick of me with my tales of seduction involving MILFS, farmers wives, former Dallas cowboy cheerleaders, a restaurant full of hooters waitresses (that was like the f'ing twilight zone ... I was like WTF is going on ... Am I dreaming (my buddy was with me ... I have a witness ... He's like Sublime I think they like you, you f'er, lol ... I'm livin' the life :D ) evil knievel like motor cycle tricks, and beach trips with the guys.

Psst, if you can get Lisa on here, that may expedite my return.

:p

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#33922 Feb 12, 2013
Good morning, sleepy babies! Coffee's ready and it's going to be a wonderful day. And look who popped in last night. Hi Sublime. Good to "see" you again!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#33923 Feb 12, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning FC.
Morning Kevin >>smiles<<

“Make time ”

Level 10

for contemplation

#33924 Feb 12, 2013
Ruby Tuesday! Greetings gusy and gals.

Barbi, thank you for the advice. I've been meaning to check out Laura Mercier ever since we had a discussion on lipstains and just haven't gotten around to her. But I will now!

Sublime, don't be a stranger! You have my permission to remain strange though.:-)

Thank you, Kev, Cov and Lady R. <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#33925 Feb 12, 2013
Junket wrote:
Good morning, Junket ... 4477 two pair ... beats your pair ... I wrote the rules down for Ricky ... did he bring them over to you?

Ricky?...

Hope your day is bright and sunny ... Enjoy it!...

4477 ... bet the new and improved rules of Topix poker ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#33926 Feb 12, 2013
covcas wrote:
Good morning, sleepy babies! Coffee's ready and it's going to be a wonderful day. And look who popped in last night. Hi Sublime. Good to "see" you again!
Morning covcas ...

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#33927 Feb 12, 2013
Good morning

*spread bubble gum acolytes!*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Delphi murders 10 min Peck404 3
Bi/Gay Skype 2 hr daddy 14
Pedaphile michael tod wortham 6 hr Zoo 1
Are white people being erased from the earth? (Nov '13) 7 hr Seduciary 90
wake up white people 12 hr Johnny 14
Shy girl 15 yrs old 17 hr George 11
WIDOWED DIVORCED , SINGLE or , MOM WITH TEENAG... 17 hr George 1
More from around the web