|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning, My apologies ... I may have been typing when you slipped in and hadn't noticed. Hope you have a nice day.
FOLKS, I don't know exactly how it works around here with stepping into threads of discussion you all have established over time.
I would you to know ... you don't need an invitation to visit Another Place to Say HELLO ... you're already expected.
:)
PESC, can I ask you if you've been talking about Figgy's kids? If so will you please not as a favor to me? I do appreciate it!!

“NUK NUK NUK....HEY MOE!”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
A friend had gotten married in Hawaii. Well the bride and groom were zonked out and someone scaled up into their second story suite and stole their phones, his wallet, etc. She woke up and thought someone was in the room, but sleeps like the dead, so she rolled over. It happens.
But this is topix...so...if you want to leave a donation, it's safe.
Sue took my donations, so there won't be any more from me for a while, lol.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
Prehistoric shark captured on film
http://myscienceacademy.org/2013/02/05/prehis...
Very cool! Thank you!

Would have been my major!

Good morning, Lady J and her friends!

“Post at your own risk”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Good morning Cov, Ricky and Trish!
Funny joke - albeit, it took me a few seconds to understand it. Must not be fully awake yet.

Big weather event forecast for New England. The question I ask myself - is there enough milk and bread?

“Post at your own risk”

Level 10

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Greetings Kevin and Perse!

Another poster is considering taking a Topix break.
{Waves to Sublime}

People are dropping like flies. Before long, I'll be talking to myself on this thread.

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>PESC, can I ask you if you've been talking about Figgy's kids? If so will you please not as a favor to me? I do appreciate it!!
No Ricky, I've never said one word about her children.
Nor have I done SQUAT to deserve the treatment she offers me.
I posted with IRISH and that's when I got in trouble with her.
She can LIE LIE AND DENY all she likes ... I didn't instigate her.
Oh and if you wanna see how she comes at me - Check out LOWBROW at IT.
That's what she does to me and she also follows my name around the FORUMS and calls me THE POS. I'm not that, I assure you.

Thanks for asking. It's nice to get clarity amongst all the nonsense.
Peace

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Junket wrote:
Funny joke - albeit, it took me a few seconds to understand it. Must not be fully awake yet.
Big weather event forecast for New England. The question I ask myself - is there enough milk and bread?
Good Morning ,,, Gosh, drives me crazy to be so impressionable at times.

Now I want some French Toast.
Have a terrific day folks.

Oh and my apologies for being so frank with Ricky. I truly would like
to clear up all misunderstandings out there that have put me in an unfavorable light with some. I promise never to be disruptive to this place you have.

Peace

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Junket wrote:
Good morning, Lady J and all. I was seeing your weather forecast, and wondering if you had enough bread and milk. I don't envy what is forecast for that area. I don't wanna be within a couple hundred miles of a blizzard. Y'all stay safe.

“Post at your own risk”

Level 10

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Howdy dear Perf! As long as there's gasoline for the blower and generator, we're prepared to hunker down. We use the generator for the sump pump - that's numero uno, but sometimes I can sneak a little power to play Topix. One hour start to finish - learned that during the freak Halloween snowstorm back in '11.

What I remember best about that event is that when the power eventually came back on, I did a happy dance. Electricity is something I used to take for granted, but not anymore.

:-)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

There are other people, places and things. I moved away from the fruits and nuts in California before I got on the main forum here. I will never share where else I post.
Junket wrote:
Greetings Kevin and Perse!
Another poster is considering taking a Topix break.
{Waves to Sublime}
People are dropping like flies. Before long, I'll be talking to myself on this thread.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

I hope you aren't drinking the water in that area Pers.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

As little as possible.
-Kevin- wrote:
I hope you aren't drinking the water in that area Pers.
I don't spend as much time girlblabbing either, so I don't have too many headaches, either.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
Or even dad? lol
Ricky I know you have your Mask an Swim Fins and snorkel but hate to tell ya . Muff diving needs no equipment except what the big man upstairs gave ya .

“"yes"”

Level 6

Los Angeles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Junket wrote:
Howdy dear Perf! As long as there's gasoline for the blower and generator, we're prepared to hunker down. We use the generator for the sump pump - that's numero uno, but sometimes I can sneak a little power to play Topix. One hour start to finish - learned that during the freak Halloween snowstorm back in '11.
What I remember best about that event is that when the power eventually came back on, I did a happy dance. Electricity is something I used to take for granted, but not anymore.
:-)
Greetings and Salutations Ms Junket

November 30th 2011 we had a Santa Anna wind storm blow through that crippled the LA basin. Trees fell over power lines and blocked streets. First time I had ever been without electricity. 3 days - others, over a week. It was surreal. We were getting around using votive candles. A reminder to put together an earthquake preparedness kit.

“Post at your own risk”

Level 10

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Greetings Rose of T! Earthquakes are not a common occurence on the east coast. I checked with Uncle Google:

"The lack of historical and instrumental reports of strong earthquakes in Connecticut suggests that State to be a region of very minor seismic activity, even when compared to other States in the northeast region.

The cause of "rumblings" in the area near Moodus, a few miles north of East Haddam, had been a matter of scientific speculation for years. Native Indians called East Haddam Morehemoodus, or place of noises, and the town name "Moodus" derived from the Indian word. The earth noises, a peculiar type of earthquake rumbling, apparently have been occurring in that region for years, even prior to the advent of Europeans.

The most severe earthquake in Connecticut's history occurred at East Haddam on May 16, 1791."

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/states...

Interesting link.

“I'm the short one”

Since: Jun 09

Shady Pines Rest Home

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Good morning sleepy babies! TGIF and all that jazz. Been to 3 different forums, 20 threads and all I'm finding is the letter "O". What's up with that?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Junket wrote:
Greetings Rose of T! Earthquakes are not a common occurence on the east coast. I checked with Uncle Google:
"The lack of historical and instrumental reports of strong earthquakes in Connecticut suggests that State to be a region of very minor seismic activity, even when compared to other States in the northeast region.
The cause of "rumblings" in the area near Moodus, a few miles north of East Haddam, had been a matter of scientific speculation for years. Native Indians called East Haddam Morehemoodus, or place of noises, and the town name "Moodus" derived from the Indian word. The earth noises, a peculiar type of earthquake rumbling, apparently have been occurring in that region for years, even prior to the advent of Europeans.
The most severe earthquake in Connecticut's history occurred at East Haddam on May 16, 1791."
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/states...
Interesting link.
What about Blizzards? lol

Finally Friday is here!!

Anyone have big plans?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

covcas wrote:
Good morning sleepy babies! TGIF and all that jazz. Been to 3 different forums, 20 threads and all I'm finding is the letter "O". What's up with that?
O no! lol

Good morning Cov, I don't play the game anymore so I'm of no help to you? But you can have mine since I'm not using it? lol

8880...4 of a kind so I'll bet the farm and all Dad's cows!!

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Morning All.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,741 - 31,760 of40,212
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••