“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#33049 Jan 18, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you were talking about the cat, lol! <face palm>
LOLOLOL !! That was funny !! Sorry to laugh at your expense but that was funny.

Morning all:)

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#33050 Jan 18, 2013
Mia wrote:
Hi Junket~
I see you have a cat name Poor Boy.....we have a cat named Big Boy :)
( just thought I'd share )
p.s. You mentioned in the BRG thread ( a while ago ) that you'd like to change the title of your thread. If you could, what would you call it?
I think she was thinking something along the lines of acolytes of candy pants.

Level 8

Location hidden

#33051 Jan 18, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL !! That was funny !! Sorry to laugh at your expense but that was funny.
Morning all:)
That's okay. I get it all the time. One of my wife's favorite expressions is, "for someone who is a genius (for the record I do not think I am a genius or anything close) you sure are clueless sometimes." You just have to laugh at yourself sometimes.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#33052 Jan 18, 2013
No one can laugh at you better than your lovely wife.

Morning Sublime!

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#33053 Jan 18, 2013
Greetings Sublime, Mia and Hatti!

I miss reading many posts. I especially wanted the word "Acolytes" removed and perhaps something generic - "Friends" or something along those lines. Doesn't matter, my request was denied.

"Poor Boy" is just how I reference him on topix. If I thought I wouldn't be ridiculed, I would share their actual given names, but I don't dare.
:-)

Mia, really wish you would consider registering. I use the PM feature to clarify, expand and frankly not everything is the business of everyone else. I didn't register for several years, but I'm glad I did and still see no down side. Just a thought.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#33054 Jan 18, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's okay. I get it all the time. One of my wife's favorite expressions is, "for someone who is a genius (for the record I do not think I am a genius or anything close) you sure are clueless sometimes." You just have to laugh at yourself sometimes.
I agree :) Laughter warms the hear. My humor doesn't come across very well sometimes. IRL, I use alot of facial expressions and voice inflections and ... that isn't transferred very well when typing. lol

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#33055 Jan 18, 2013
Junket wrote:
I miss reading many posts. I especially wanted the word "Acolytes" removed and perhaps something generic - "Friends" or something along those lines. Doesn't matter, my request was denied.
"Poor Boy" is just how I reference him on topix. If I thought I wouldn't be ridiculed, I would share their actual given names, but I don't dare.
Mia, really wish you would consider registering. I use the PM feature to clarify, expand and frankly not everything is the business of everyone else. I didn't register for several years, but I'm glad I did and still see no down side. Just a thought.
Junket, you could always start a new thread with "Friends?" I'm sure it would catch on quickly. Just a thought.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#33056 Jan 18, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi FC! Fun game, although it's on the honor system. But, we're all honorable people, right?
I have 1001 - I win!!! Okay, I have 3727, a pair.:-)
3676, close but no cigar.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#33057 Jan 18, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>I agree :) Laughter warms the hear. My humor doesn't come across very well sometimes. IRL, I use alot of facial expressions and voice inflections and ... that isn't transferred very well when typing. lol
Oops .. that was "warms the heart" ... I am the queen of typos. lol

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#33058 Jan 18, 2013
What does a 3859 give me?

Level 10

Location hidden

#33059 Jan 18, 2013
Greetings Barbi! I could start a new thread, but this has become "home, sweet home". I always start here in the morning and try to greet posters with warmth.

Hatti, I'm thinking that the emoticons help - but not always. When I think I'm being entertaining, falls flat. Other times when I'm serious, folks think I've cracked a funny. It's a balancing act. I've actually read plenty of posts more than once trying to decide if it was light hearted or sarcastic. I err on the side of "no harm" intended or ask for clarification.

Ricky, I wins! I wins! When I play "Free Cell" and win - that's what I yell. The response is more often than not, that's nice. Nice, my Aunt Fanny, it's nearly a miracle.

Level 10

Location hidden

#33060 Jan 18, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
What does a 3859 give me?
Kev, if I understand the game, you are SOL and should fold.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#33061 Jan 18, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Story of my life Junket.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#33063 Jan 18, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
lol yep!
Mia

Seymour, CT

#33062 Jan 18, 2013
Junket wrote:
Oh, boy....TMI with my kittys name.
I've thought about registering here....a couple of times....but then I'll read something that makes me change my mind.
I guess I'm just a scaredy-cat.

Level 8

Location hidden

#33064 Jan 18, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
No one can laugh at you better than your lovely wife.

Morning Sublime!
Yeah, she's kind of earned that for putting up with me.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#33065 Jan 18, 2013
Nuh uh
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Story of my life Junket.

Level 8

Location hidden

#33066 Jan 18, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>I agree :) Laughter warms the hear. My humor doesn't come across very well sometimes. IRL, I use alot of facial expressions and voice inflections and ... that isn't transferred very well when typing. lol
I can be hard to come across in written form. I struggled with that on topix especially early on. I like to use a lot of emoticons and lols. I draw the line at tee hee hee, though.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#33067 Jan 18, 2013
Perfect match!
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, she's kind of earned that for putting up with me.
<3

“maybe”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

#33068 Jan 18, 2013
Greetings and Salutations Ms Junket

I suggested Mia get an account too and consider the idea of keeping it just for the purpose of private messages.

How are you today? I thought I'd drop in before I get started with my work. Looking to make a run to the lumber yard today. The equivalent joy I experience when buying new shoes.

to whom it may concern - yes, I'm aware of the double entandre

whoot whoot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MMM pays... REGISTER NOW!!! 1 hr tester 2
Gay Guys SC 1 hr Jerry_palimo 130
Come talk to me!;) 3 hr YoungAndBeautiful 18
I'm board skype me 6 hr Cut the Board 2
Word association game (Sep '12) 11 hr Calisportsgirl 1,700
Amy McCombs is an informant for hpd 16 hr every troll here ... 8
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 18 hr _Susan_ 19,080
More from around the web