Dads back an ready to rumble .
Welcome home.

“Don't forget to”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

smile

#32820 Jan 13, 2013
Perf, Perse, Dad and Cov!
Nothing will stop me now from enjoying the balance of this fine day.
<3

(Cov, Larry the Cable Guy, swears by Prilosec. Why I think you would care, beats me.:-)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#32821 Jan 13, 2013
Lady J!!!!

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#32822 Jan 13, 2013
Junket wrote:
Top of the morning, all!
Thank you, Kevin. <3
Anytime <3

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#32823 Jan 13, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
MOOOOOOOOOOO.

Dads back an ready to rumble .
Dad!!!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#32824 Jan 13, 2013
Junket wrote:
:-)
Nice to see you Junket. Hope this post finds you well.

“Don't forget to”

Level 10

smile

#32825 Jan 13, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see you Junket. Hope this post finds you well.
Greetings GS! Celebrated another round of birthdays this day. For some reason my family and extended family favor the month of January. If I count back 9 months... spring fever in April? Power outages? I have no idea, really, nor do I have the nerve to inquire.:-)

Have a wonderful day!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#32826 Jan 13, 2013
January and February babies are awesome!

Spring fever!

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#32827 Jan 13, 2013
My bday Is cancelled this year.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#32828 Jan 13, 2013
Nuh uh.

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#32829 Jan 13, 2013
I read it on the news today.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#32830 Jan 13, 2013
Hmmm, okay then...
Is Camping making another prediction?

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#32831 Jan 13, 2013
Huh?

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#32832 Jan 13, 2013
Alright Junket, tell me what this dream means:

First I am at my house (except it wasn't my current house) with 4 of my buddies ... I only remember who one of them was ... My friend I've know since I was in grade school, Phil. We are having a good timr and then we start talking NFl football and about the games and we come to who we each think will win it all and I say, I think the Patriots will win it all (this was before they won today). They all tell me the Patriots lost last week and aren't in the playoffs (they didn't lose last weekend, tho ... They are still in the playoffs ... and start ribbing me ( in a good natured way) about not knowing that.

Next thing I know we are at a bar. My buddies show their IDs, and get in and I'm next right behind the last one to get in, but standing off to the side a little bit (like a shoulder length). Before I can show the bouncer my I'd a couple of people step behind my friend, in front of me. Me thinking its not a big deal, doesn't say anything. Still standing behind these new folks about a shoulder length to the side, go to step right behind these new folks, only to see more people step behind them ... So I moved behind these new folks, but every time more folks kept coming ... This happened maybe 3 times. Finally I'm like f' this and I put my shoulder down a bit and kinda elbow my way into the line ... Only to see I've knocked over some little kid. I'm thinking WTF.

So I quickly get to the front of the line and I show the man my ID to the bouncer and he lets me in, and hands me a drink ... Like a peppermint schnapps (I didn't drink it, but I knew that's what it was). He also hands me a AA battery. I take my drink and my battery, lol, and I go to my friends who were waiting for me just inside the entrance.

We go to this table and we sit down, but even though the table is open there are a bunch of drinks, like the one the guy gave me, on the table, except they all now have one cherry in them.. I put my drink down in front of me, near the other ones ... Mine was the only one that was full, tho.

Next thing I know some girl walks up to our table, looking for her drink ... She puts her straw in my drink, thinking it was hers, before realizing it wasn't and selecting another one. I'm thinking that chick ... she just put her straw in my drink. WtF?! Then I'm thinking, but alcohol kills germs so its okay, before deciding f' that I'm just getting a new drink.

As I walk to the bar, I see my aunt and say hi. So, I go to the bar. I say I want a double shot of vodka and a sprite. The female bartender makes my drink and brings it to me ... puts it on the bar and whispers something in my ear, but I couldn't understand. So I said what did you say. She whispers did you order a double shot ... I said yes. Since she was whispering in my ear like its some secret ... thinking it odd that she was whispering to me ... to be funny and give her a hard time I put my finger up to my mouth and said shhhhh, it's a secret, lol (I guess I have a sense of humor even in my sleep, lol) and she laughs.

So I grab my drink. When I look down, I notice she also gave me two AA batteries and some tooth paste and a tooth brush, lmao. So, I grab my drink and the tooth brush and tooth paste, but leave the batteries. After walking a few feet away, I remember that I left the batteries, but think to myself I don't need batteries anyway.

As I walk back to the table I see one of my buddies who I came with and we briefly say hey as we walk by.

I get to the table we were at, but my buddies had gotten up and were someplace else in the bar. My aunt sees me and says, since your friends got up, why don't you come sit at our table and hang out with us.

I said well, I can come visit for a little bit, but I came here with my friends and I can't just leave them.

That was all I remember.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#32833 Jan 13, 2013
Oh and I don't like the patriots ... Out of all the teams in the playoffs, they are the last team I want to win.

“Cardinals”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#32834 Jan 14, 2013
Good morning, sleepy babies! Time to rise and shine and start the new week. Coffee's on and bobs are ready.

“Don't forget to”

Level 10

smile

#32835 Jan 14, 2013
Monday, Monday. Can't trust that day.

Cov! A beaker of coffee, please.

Sublime! In your estimation, are people taking advantage of you?

Thank you, Kev and Lady R! <3

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#32836 Jan 14, 2013
Good morning, Lady J and all. You can trust this day enough to know that it's cold outside! Of course, it is winter, and we really need winter type weather. Y'all have a good'n.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#32837 Jan 14, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
Huh?
You said you weren't having a birthday, and I meant did Rev. Harold Camping, end of the world predictor say we were gonna go *poof* again before that birthday.

<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pit Bulls Should B Banned 4 hr Dog catcher 77
Mega Fort 6 hr -Sprocket- 486
Word association game (Sep '12) 6 hr Honest Babe 1,000
How great is Obama? (Oct '13) 17 hr Mike 26
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) Sun 40ish 353
Am I pretty? Sun Ohlookitsme 2
auchi Sun Mr abubarka 1
More from around the web