Acolytes of Junket

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#32849 Jan 14, 2013
I have a ton of facebook friends from college who are packer fans too, LOL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#32850 Jan 14, 2013
Junket wrote:
Top of the morning, Perse, Perf, Ricky, Kev and JE!
Cov, I'm ready for a sob now, please. Speaking of sobbing, the pet fountain we purchased for Poor Boy is kaput. Had it for less than a month. My better and smarter half was fit to be tied. It wasn't a cheapo either, so not sure what fountain to get next. Poor Boy, Lap Cat, and Top Dog loved to drink from it.:-(
You just bought that. That should be under warranty. I would call them. They may send you a new one.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#32851 Jan 14, 2013

good morning junket ...
wow ... I love the names you gave your pets
unique like you ... very nice

))>><<((

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#32852 Jan 14, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just bought that. That should be under warranty. I would call them. They may send you a new one.
Junket, if they give you issues about returning it, buy another one then put the old one in the box and return it? Lol

Sublime, The Packers are ok, I don't love them but I don't hate them either.

Kevin, sorry it must've 'e been to early in the morning, I do know what a capacitor is, but it threw me off when you changed the spelling.

“Make time ”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#32853 Jan 14, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The plan is to start with Petco where it was purchased. If there's no joy, the next step is to visit Petsmart, buy a different brand fountain - shame that. I liked the looks of this one, some of them look like bed pans or toilets - iow, fugly.

Back to your dream. I agree no one can really take advantage of you without your permission. Still, you waited in a line where other people (including a child) continued to queue up in front of you. Is it possible that you are given low priority? A stranger sticks her straw in your drink, oops. What do you do? Wait in line and get another. When you get back, your friends have dispersed, but your "aunt" stops you from feeling deserted. Someone in your life, may be your life line? Just musing. It's interesting. Only you would know best how to interpret, as it's your mind at work behind the scenes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#32854 Jan 14, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Junket, if they give you issues about returning it, buy another one then put the old one in the box and return it? Lol
Kevin, sorry it must've 'e been to early in the morning, I do know what a capacitor is, but it threw me off when you changed the spelling.
You would if you were a bears fan. It is the oldest rivalry in the NFL.

“Make time ”

Level 10

for contemplation

#32855 Jan 14, 2013
what a russsh wrote:
good morning junket ...
wow ... I love the names you gave your pets
unique like you ... very nice
))>><<((
Morning Russsh! Those are their newly assigned topix names. They have other names - Shuddup Dog, Dum Dum, and Food Hog. Love them to pieces, of course, but some days/nights are better than others.:-)

“Make time ”

Level 10

for contemplation

#32856 Jan 14, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Junket, if they give you issues about returning it, buy another one then put the old one in the box and return it? Lol
Ricky! That's so tricky. I don't think that would have crossed my mind, but am now giving it serious consideration. The electrical cord sheared at the base and there's no logical explanation as to why. Just not right. Not when $80 got forked out and this happening during gift giving season, vet ransom, and dishwasher demise.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#32857 Jan 14, 2013
Junket wrote:
Bonjour, Rose of Tralee, Ruby and FC!
Rose, you find the most amazing links. Walked all day for his art. Incredible.
FC, is there any state that doesn't consider itself self sustaining? At any rate, I would miss Texas and the chili.:D
http://forums.somd.com/share-joke/101928-texa...
Good morning, Junket ... hope you had a great weekend ... mine was great, too! IDK about any other state, I can only speak for Texas ... pretty funny joke, copied and pasted to other thread ... Thanks for sharing ... Have a great Monday! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#32858 Jan 14, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You too!
you too, too! lol ...

Have a great Monday, Sub!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#32859 Jan 14, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah around 4:20 this afternoon! lol
LOL ...

Morning, Ricky! >>>

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#32860 Jan 14, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Plenty of coffee right here, Ricky. Good morning to you!
Good morning covcas ... may I help myself to a cup of coffee?... have a great day ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#32861 Jan 14, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Hehehe. I'm having fun!
Morning!<quoted text>
Morning, Perse ... you're definitely fun ... I've seen you play around the circuit ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#32862 Jan 14, 2013
Everyone have a splendid day! FC <3 ...

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#32863 Jan 14, 2013
Morning FC

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#32864 Jan 14, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Russsh! Those are their newly assigned topix names. They have other names - Shuddup Dog, Dum Dum, and Food Hog. Love them to pieces, of course, but some days/nights are better than others.:-)

thank you for that ... dylan thinks is name is bone head ...
and yes you have to love them ...

))>><<((

Level 8

Location hidden

#32865 Jan 14, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
The plan is to start with Petco where it was purchased. If there's no joy, the next step is to visit Petsmart, buy a different brand fountain - shame that. I liked the looks of this one, some of them look like bed pans or toilets - iow, fugly.
Back to your dream. I agree no one can really take advantage of you without your permission. Still, you waited in a line where other people (including a child) continued to queue up in front of you. Is it possible that you are given low priority? A stranger sticks her straw in your drink, oops. What do you do? Wait in line and get another. When you get back, your friends have dispersed, but your "aunt" stops you from feeling deserted. Someone in your life, may be your life line? Just musing. It's interesting. Only you would know best how to interpret, as it's your mind at work behind the scenes.
Did you just say Fugly?:D

I donít feel like I am given low priority, but Iím not very high maintenance in that regard. I think if you are happy with yourself, good things and relationships follow. Instead of relying on external sources for happiness, whether that be in the form of material or relationships, such things simply enhance already existent happiness, but arenít necessary to find happiness. When you have such a view, itís easy to walk away from relationships that arenít adding to your life, such as one where you are a low priority. You also wonít be too demanding in terms of what you need from relationships, because you arenít seeking someone to ďcomplete you,Ē but instead to enjoy your time with.

In terms of my friends, I felt that they had just gotten up and maybe went to the bar (I saw one heading that way as I walked back to the table) to get a drink or something like that and would be easy to find or would be back shortly. I did not feel that they had abandoned me. They waited at the entrance for me to get in, as well.

This particular aunt is not someoneís whose company I particular enjoy, either.

In terms of the line, I was definitely more passive in my dream than I would normally be. I donít like waiting in lines and IRL, if someone cut in front of me, Iíd say, excuse me, but the line startís back there. In my dream, I kind of felt like it was partly my fault for standing off to the side a little bit, too, but every time I tried to get right behind the last person in line another person came along and stood behind them.

In terms of the drink Ö even IRL I would not have asked the girl to buy me a new drink, assuming it was an innocent mistake (and thatís the vibe I had). That wouldnít feel right. I just donít treat girls that way. I would have spoken up tho, before she stuck her straw in my drink, IRL instead of just observing.
I was a bit more passive in my dream than IRL. But at the same time, none of those things would happen to me in IRL. People just donít treat me like that Ö on the contrary.

So, I dunno. Maybe it means the patriots are going to win the superbowl and I should bet a ton of money on them, lol, because I remember us having a fairly in-depth discussion about it (I donít remember the details) and I came to the logical conclusion that only they would win it. Maybe itís also time to get a new tooth brush and change the batteries in the remote control, lol.

Level 8

Location hidden

#32866 Jan 14, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
you too, too! lol ...
Have a great Monday, Sub!...
You too, too, too.

:D

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#32867 Jan 14, 2013
Thanks, so are you!
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Perse ... you're definitely fun ... I've seen you play around the circuit ...

“MooMod”

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms

#32868 Jan 14, 2013
Geees I slept half the day away . Afternoon ya'll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 3 hr AmisT 8,998
frAUDS (Oct '17) 4 hr victim 686
**** Last post wins a prop **** New game .. rea... (Jul '12) 8 hr North Mountain 819
Discrete Snapchat 9 hr asmith 1
where to buy silicone sex dolls discretely 11 hr Emiko Ishikawa 1
best cheap towing service cheapest towing anywhere 11 hr Emma 1
Game---"Make a Sentence" (Mar '12) 12 hr Jackie 4,488