Acolytes of Junket

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#32048 Dec 24, 2012
The midnight comraderie with all the goodies.

Best part is everyone is sober! Yay!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#32049 Dec 24, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
The midnight comraderie with all the goodies.

Best part is everyone is sober! Yay!
Sober? What? We spent the evening at our neighbor friends house (they are our adoptive family and around our age ... we usually do holidays with them and their family ... we have no one down here) Lots of good food and lots of vino. Drank on!!!

Bambi was supposed to work tonight. She left the party at 6. Then a half hour later she i felt a tap on my shoulder and she was standing behind me. They called her off. That's the best Christmas present I could ask for.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#32050 Dec 24, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sober? What? We spent the evening at our neighbor friends house (they are our adoptive family and around our age ... we usually do holidays with them and their family ... we have no one down here) Lots of good food and lots of vino. Drank on!!!
Bambi was supposed to work tonight. She left the party at 6. Then a half hour later she i felt a tap on my shoulder and she was standing behind me. They called her off. That's the best Christmas present I could ask for.
That's wonderful! Glad you get to spend the evening together. I'll raise my glass in a toast to you and your family!

Level 8

Location hidden

#32051 Dec 24, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>That's wonderful! Glad you get to spend the evening together. I'll raise my glass in a toast to you and your family!
Merry Christmas, Cov.

:)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#32052 Dec 24, 2012
Sober. Eleven years of joy!

That is a wonderful gift! How awesome. Merry Christmas to you!
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#32053 Dec 24, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Christmas, Cov.
Merry Christmas to you, too Sublime. I'm so glad I've got to "meet" you this year.

Level 8

Location hidden

#32054 Dec 24, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Sober. Eleven years of joy!

That is a wonderful gift! How awesome. Merry Christmas to you!
I didn't know, Perse. It's not for everyone. Good for you.

Merry Christmas.

Level 8

Location hidden

#32055 Dec 24, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Merry Christmas to you, too Sublime. I'm so glad I've got to "meet" you this year.
Oh thanks. Me too. You are such a sweet lady.

We are just waiting to make sure the boys are totally asleep before playing Santa.

Level 8

Location hidden

#32056 Dec 24, 2012
I went up stairs to see if they were asleep and I saw my oldest still awake as I stood on the stairs.

I said

H
O

H
O

H
O

In a Santa voive. I got no response. So I did it again. I got no response. So I did it again. He finally said who is that. So I did it again. He screamed like a girl and ran out of his room and saw me. And I said go to bed or Santa isn't gonna come.

Then my other son came out of my other sons room (he's supposed to be in his own room) and said daddy that scared us!

Bambi was laughing and said don't do that to them. Mean daddy, lol.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#32057 Dec 24, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
I went up stairs to see if they were asleep and I saw my oldest still awake as I stood on the stairs.
I said
H
O
H
O
H
O
In a Santa voive. I got no response. So I did it again. I got no response. So I did it again. He finally said who is that. So I did it again. He screamed like a girl and ran out of his room and saw me. And I said go to bed or Santa isn't gonna come.
Then my other son came out of my other sons room (he's supposed to be in his own room) and said daddy that scared us!
Bambi was laughing and said don't do that to them. Mean daddy, lol.
It's hard to go to sleep when you want to stay up and hear Santa come. And it seems far to soon, they'll no longer believe in him. Sometimes I wish we could just keep them young and innocent forever. They need to stay that way as long as possible. Hopefully, nothing will come along to rob them of that innocence as so many in CT were robbed. Those poor babies--not only the ones who's lives were taken, but those who are left. Santa called our little one today. That was part of the cost of being able to see the video unlimited times. A very small price to have that Christmas magic and see the wonder in a small boy's eyes. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep--I'm almost as excited as he is.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#32058 Dec 24, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh thanks. Me too. You are such a sweet lady.
We are just waiting to make sure the boys are totally asleep before playing Santa.
Thank you! We thought he was asleep and Tony and Kristen started putting together the Plasma cycle that a friend sent him. All of a sudden his door flew open. I went into his room and laid down with him for a while. He wanted me to sing the song about the ponies--I'll post it sometime. I sing like a sick frog, but it's a lovely lullaby that I've song to him since he was born. Finally, they were through and it's under the tree--with a blanket over it for now. Kristen took him downstairs to her room for a "sleep over" and that way she'll know when he wakes up in the morning and will come up with him. He got a jeep to ride in, too, and she put his xbox in the jeep. It's in the garage. He's going to be disappointed to thing Santa didn't bring him his xbox. Sort of a mean joke, but how thrilled he'll be when he goes out to the garage and sees the jeep and his xbox.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#32059 Dec 24, 2012
I hope all you ladies get your stockings stuffed full of holiday cheer.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#32060 Dec 24, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
Ha ha ha! Something's bound to get stuffed--it's Christmas, after all.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#32061 Dec 24, 2012
Like a Turkey!

Gobble Gobble!

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#32062 Dec 24, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha! Something's bound to get stuffed--it's Christmas, after all.
Not everyone gets their stockings stuffed. There are the unfortunate ones. Lol!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#32063 Dec 24, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
Like a Turkey!
Gobble Gobble!
Well, of course. What else would I be talking about?

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#32064 Dec 24, 2012
BColleenK wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone gets their stockings stuffed. There are the unfortunate ones. Lol!
Not everyone has someone who can stuff their--stocking. Yeah, that's it stocking! I have no idea why I'm still up and listening to this--sound up all the way and head phones on.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#32065 Dec 24, 2012
Cov always gets my innuendo.

Level 8

Location hidden

#32066 Dec 24, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>It's hard to go to sleep when you want to stay up and hear Santa come. And it seems far to soon, they'll no longer believe in him. Sometimes I wish we could just keep them young and innocent forever. They need to stay that way as long as possible. Hopefully, nothing will come along to rob them of that innocence as so many in CT were robbed. Those poor babies--not only the ones who's lives were taken, but those who are left. Santa called our little one today. That was part of the cost of being able to see the video unlimited times. A very small price to have that Christmas magic and see the wonder in a small boy's eyes. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep--I'm almost as excited as he is.

We just got busted getting stuff out of the attic by my youngest ... He opened his door. I just walked over and told him we were getting stuff down that Grandma and Grandpa got them. They knew that there was stuff from them that was not under the tree, yet. So I think we are all good.

Good night!

Level 8

Location hidden

#32067 Dec 24, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
I did my part...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 1 hr Alex Nicole 4,159
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 1 hr Rose of Tralee 18,963
The KING JAMES BIBLE.... (Jun '15) 2 hr COOTERDOG 13
Mountain Lion in East Tn? (Feb '12) 13 hr blibsy 180
Hillary's Cruel Remark About Some Mentally Chal... 14 hr Rjohnson8911 1
Hillary Clinton 2016 (Oct '15) 14 hr Vince F 6
Will Bernie Sanders protesters get last laugh o... 14 hr american profiler 1
More from around the web