Acolytes of Junket

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#31899 Dec 20, 2012
Junket wrote:
Who is "she"? Would that be me? Knock it off! One of my pet peeves is referencing people with pronouns. It's a long story - but suffice to say - I was referenced as "she" and "her" (at least not "it"), but it felt derogatory.
(Perf! Why don't you visit more often?)
Hey there,'she'! LOL! Well, Lady J, I haven't been up to par lately. A year ago on the 14th, we buried my dear Mother, when she lost the battle with Ahlzheimer's; then yesterday would have been my brother's ( lost him July 5th this year) 66th birthday. I haven't been able to come out of the funk yet, and really don't trust myself to comment very much. I'm subject to let stuff spill out that is best left unsaid. I've struggled to even keep up my points and stuff, and haven't caught up with everything on my tracker in days. Sometimes I think I need a big jug of "Christmas cheer", but that would just make things worse. I'll get through it. Y'all have a good'n.

“Make time ”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#31900 Dec 20, 2012
I just changed my avatar - how about "hot can"?

Nope, we ended up going to Petco where the pets go. Needed pet food anyway. Also didn't like the idea of hassling a return if it didn't work out - but I do thank you for the link!

Agree, Sublime. Not so many problems here - it's low key and really who is going to get lathered up over others posting greetings? It would take quite a bit of imagination for any offense to be perceived.

“Resist Persist Exist”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

United States

#31901 Dec 20, 2012
Greetings and Salutations Junket. I see your avatar is in the shop. Anxiously awaiting your new emanation.

“Make time ”

Level 10

for contemplation

#31902 Dec 20, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there,'she'! LOL! Well, Lady J, I haven't been up to par lately. A year ago on the 14th, we buried my dear Mother, when she lost the battle with Ahlzheimer's; then yesterday would have been my brother's ( lost him July 5th this year) 66th birthday. I haven't been able to come out of the funk yet, and really don't trust myself to comment very much. I'm subject to let stuff spill out that is best left unsaid. I've struggled to even keep up my points and stuff, and haven't caught up with everything on my tracker in days. Sometimes I think I need a big jug of "Christmas cheer", but that would just make things worse. I'll get through it. Y'all have a good'n.
Perf, consider yourself hugged.
{Hugs}

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#31903 Dec 20, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you saw.
<quoted text>
It is sometimes a surprise, with her.
Those are the best to corrupt, IMO Ö the ones who appear all innocent.
All the women Bambi works with assume she is sooooo innocent. She appears as such and actually was, until she met me, heh, heh.
Hehehe

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#31904 Dec 20, 2012
Sorry, we were talking about you. Sometimes "we" know you can be a naughty girl.
Junket wrote:
Who is "she"? Would that be me? Knock it off! One of my pet peeves is referencing people with pronouns. It's a long story - but suffice to say - I was referenced as "she" and "her" (at least not "it"), but it felt derogatory.
(Perf! Why don't you visit more often?)

“Make time ”

Level 10

for contemplation

#31905 Dec 20, 2012
Rose, the avatar will be temporary - it just tickled me when I spotted. Not sure how it will translate in the Land of Topix.

Perse, I can get edgy! What did Susan once post - she would never write anything that she wouldn't happily share with her parents. Something of that nature and it's advice that I like. These posts are permanent. No "do-overs".:-)

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#31907 Dec 20, 2012
Junket wrote:
I just changed my avatar - how about "hot can"?
You are going to post a picture of your as$? Wow!
Junket wrote:
Nope, we ended up going to Petco where the pets go. Needed pet food anyway. Also didn't like the idea of hassling a return if it didn't work out - but I do thank you for the link!
Oh good. I didnít want to turn you on to something that didnít work.
Junket wrote:
Agree, Sublime. Not so many problems here - it's low key and really who is going to get lathered up over others posting greetings? It would take quite a bit of imagination for any offense to be perceived.
Yes, it takes an imagination alright, lol. Junket!!

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#31908 Dec 20, 2012
Junket wrote:
Rose, the avatar will be temporary - it just tickled me when I spotted. Not sure how it will translate in the Land of Topix.
Perse, I can get edgy! What did Susan once post - she would never write anything that she wouldn't happily share with her parents. Something of that nature and it's advice that I like. These posts are permanent. No "do-overs".:-)
Hi, Junket. I got some advice that might be even better: "Never right anything that you would not want to see as a banner headline on your community newspaper."
Hope the season is treating you well!

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#31909 Dec 20, 2012
Oops...write

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#31910 Dec 20, 2012
Dick Cheney comments you made were most hilarious.
Junket wrote:

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#31911 Dec 21, 2012
Good morning, sleepy babies! It's 12/21 and we're still here. And its Friday.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#31912 Dec 21, 2012

“Make time ”

Level 10

for contemplation

#31913 Dec 21, 2012
TGIF! Greetings fellow survivors.
Cov, let's celebrate with a mellow French roast.
Thank you, Kev, Cov and Lady R! <3

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#31914 Dec 21, 2012
Junket wrote:
TGIF! Greetings fellow survivors.
Cov, let's celebrate with a mellow French roast.
Thank you, Kev, Cov and Lady R! <3
Sounds like a plan! No kidlets to take to school this morning, so I can relax for a few. It's so windy here! I so do not want to get out in the cold this morning.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#31915 Dec 21, 2012
Morning Junket!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#31916 Dec 21, 2012
Kristen found this website yesterday to send an email to your child from Santa. It's so cute. He got this email that's a video of Santa and Santa is talking just to him. Calls him by name, got out a book with his name on the spine and told him he's still on the good list, but needs to work harder. The little one just laughed and giggled and was so excited. Kristen had uploaded some pictures and they were in Santa's book, plus Santa had a picture of their dog on his wall, had the state we live in. I thought it was really neat. Ah, the joys of being 5 and believing in that jolly man! I saw a little girl in WalMart the other day and she was singing Rudolph. Only she didn't have the words quite right -- Rudolph, in her version, and a little tiny nose! Made me laugh.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#31917 Dec 21, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Supercalifragilisticexpialidoc ious
Oh yeah that's it! That was bugging the crap out of me lol.

THANKS!!

Level 9

Location hidden

#31918 Dec 21, 2012
covcas wrote:
Kristen found this website yesterday to send an email to your child from Santa. It's so cute. He got this email that's a video of Santa and Santa is talking just to him. Calls him by name, got out a book with his name on the spine and told him he's still on the good list, but needs to work harder. The little one just laughed and giggled and was so excited. Kristen had uploaded some pictures and they were in Santa's book, plus Santa had a picture of their dog on his wall, had the state we live in. I thought it was really neat. Ah, the joys of being 5 and believing in that jolly man! I saw a little girl in WalMart the other day and she was singing Rudolph. Only she didn't have the words quite right -- Rudolph, in her version, and a little tiny nose! Made me laugh.
You should link that here Cov?

Level 9

Location hidden

#31919 Dec 21, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
Morning Junket!
Morning Kevin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Posters Music Thread 1 min North Mountain 30
Calling all mods.. 4 hr EAGLE EYE1 1
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 5 hr ForeverIslam 6,045
Word association game (Sep '12) 5 hr ForeverIslam 2,139
I'm afraid I may be alone forever! (Jan '15) 8 hr The Tall Cool One 7
Paris Cowboy=Music 8 hr texas pete 8
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 10 hr ForeverIslam 508
Gay/Bi Skype 11 hr Claudio 16
More from around the web