Acolytes of Junket

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#31862 Dec 20, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
Brrrr...it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!
As I warmed my vehicle some 30 minutes ago...scraping ice off the windshield.
Morning Lady J and acolyteers.
Meeska moooska mousekateers...
coffee and bob time now is here.
Morning, Perse! Here's a hot cup of coffee for you and a Bob. Hope you warm up.

what a russsh

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#31863 Dec 20, 2012
*****

good morning junket ...
it's been awhile since I have
visited you and your house of junket
I hope you have a wonderful day

))>><<((

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#31864 Dec 20, 2012
Good morning Junkalicious.

“Clever words”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

constellate

#31866 Dec 20, 2012
Morning Russsh and Kevin!

Does anyone live anywhere near the ten best places?
On the bright side, I don't live in the ten worst places either, so that's something. What, I don't know, but still something.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#31867 Dec 20, 2012
Mornin' all!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#31868 Dec 20, 2012
Good Mornin Junket. This is my friday. I will be gone until after the new year so Happy Holidays to you and yours.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#31869 Dec 20, 2012
Bertie~~
Hope you have a great holiday with those you love.
See you in 2013!

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#31870 Dec 20, 2012
Sub~~
Love the gingerbread houses!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#31871 Dec 20, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
Sub~~
Love the gingerbread houses!!
Thanks. I can't take any credit. Bambi and the boys made them. Bambi is actually pretty artsy. Me, I think my artistic ability plateaued at around the age of 6, lol.

I like your dog pic too. He looks so cute.

“Clever words”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

constellate

#31872 Dec 20, 2012
Greetings Bertie!
Have a joy filled season. Hope Santa is good to you!

Howdy Sublime and Ruby!
What's shaking today...

I'm assuming that 12/21/12 will not be end times. Hope so. I've got plans on 12/22 that have me filled with both fear and anticipation.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#31873 Dec 20, 2012
Thank you so much!!! That sure hit the spot.
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Morning, Perse! Here's a hot cup of coffee for you and a Bob. Hope you warm up.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#31874 Dec 20, 2012
Interesting ... the shape of the human hand evolved not just for manual dexterity, but also to most effectively rain down deadly blows on punk mo' fo'ers, lol:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/50253098/ns/techn...

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#31875 Dec 20, 2012
Junket wrote:
Howdy Sublime and Ruby!
What's shaking today...
Notalotta. What's going on with you?

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#31876 Dec 20, 2012
This guy shouldn't be let out of jail for a long time:

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/502571...

What a psycho.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#31877 Dec 20, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
This guy shouldn't be let out of jail for a long time:
http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/502571...
What a psycho.
OMG. What a weirdo. Holy crap!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#31878 Dec 20, 2012
In re Fox (Fed. Cir. 2012)

"Since 1979, Ms. Fox has been selling rooster-shaped chocolate lollypops. These sell well in my birthplace of Columbia South Carolina - home of the Gamecocks. Naturally, Fox calls her lollypops "C*ck Suckers."

The USPTO refused to register her trademark on the phrase – calling it scandalous since the common definition of a cocksucker is someone who performs fellatio. On appeal, the Federal Circuit has affirmed – holding that a double entendre nature of the mark does not cure its vulgarity.
So too the association of C*CK SUCKER with a poultry-themed product does not diminish the vulgar meaning—it merely establishes an additional, non-vulgar meaning and a double entendre. This is not a case in which the vulgar meaning of the mark's literal element is so obscure or so faintly evoked that a context that amplifies the non-vulgar meaning will efface the vulgar meaning altogether. Rather, the mark is precisely what Fox intended it to be: a double entendre, meaning both "rooster lollipop" and "one who performs fellatio." ...

We therefore see no reason why the PTO is required to prove anything more than the existence of a vulgar meaning to a substantial composite of the general public in order to justify its refusal...

We recognize that there are "whimsical" and humorous aspects to Fox's mark. But the fact that something is funny does not mean that it cannot be "scandalous."

Toward the end of the opinion, the court attempted to offer some libertarian condolences to Ms. Fox – writing that

Nothing in this decision precludes Fox from continuing to sell her merchandise under the mark at issue.... If Fox is correct that the mark at issue "bring[s][nothing] more than perhaps a smile to the face of the prospective purchaser," then the market will no doubt reward her ingenuity. But this does not make her mark registrable.

Left unsaid is that, based upon the results of this decision, the market will also copy her ingenuity.

As an aside, the nice thing about the rule against scandalous marks is that you never have to worry about trademark infringement when cursing up a storm."

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#31879 Dec 20, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
This guy shouldn't be let out of jail for a long time:
http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/502571...
What a psycho.
He is a maniac~~
But I got tickled when the driver told the dispatcher,
He just jumped on my bonnet~lol

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#31880 Dec 20, 2012
For Sublime, who needs his OWN thread.

Blessed are those that can give without remembering, and take without
forgetting.

One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he
asked about his bill, and the barber replied,'I cannot accept money
from you, I'm doing community service this week.'
The florist was pleased and left the shop.

When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a
'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill
, the barber again replied,'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing
community service this week.' The cop was happy and left the shop.

The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank
you ' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Then a Member of Parliament came in for a haircut, and when he went to
pay his bill , the barber again replied,'I cannot accept money from
you. I'm doing community service this week.' The Member of Parliament
was very happy and left the shop.

The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen
Members of Parliament lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between
the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.

If you don't forward this you have no sense of humor. Nothing bad
will happen, however, you must live with yourself knowing that
laughter is not in your future.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#31881 Dec 20, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a maniac~~
But I got tickled when the driver told the dispatcher,
He just jumped on my bonnet~lol
YEah, and I think he called the windshield a windscreen. Also, how many people drive around with a dash cam?

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#31882 Dec 20, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
For Sublime, who needs his OWN thread.
Why do I need my own thread? I don't think I need one.
-Persephone- wrote:
Blessed are those that can give without remembering, and take without
forgetting.
One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he
asked about his bill, and the barber replied,'I cannot accept money
from you, I'm doing community service this week.'
The florist was pleased and left the shop.
When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a
'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.
Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill
, the barber again replied,'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing
community service this week.' The cop was happy and left the shop.
The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank
you ' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.
Then a Member of Parliament came in for a haircut, and when he went to
pay his bill , the barber again replied,'I cannot accept money from
you. I'm doing community service this week.' The Member of Parliament
was very happy and left the shop.
The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen
Members of Parliament lined up waiting for a free haircut.
And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between
the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.
If you don't forward this you have no sense of humor. Nothing bad
will happen, however, you must live with yourself knowing that
laughter is not in your future.
So true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Husband has been sharing my nudes with the most... 12 min Chilli J 51
27/m seeking 18-25 males for Skype slave 13 min Skype Master 1
Word association game (Sep '12) 3 hr Princess Hey 1,780
Angelina Pitt 3 hr AJ wont read your... 2
Snapchat 2016 7 hr Cstevenson24 11
Chat your wife or gf. 15 hr Voustour 9
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 17 hr unreals_dad 19,125
More from around the web