Acolytes of Junket

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#31773 Dec 18, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I think it was Alex Trebek.
But what was he on before Jeopardy?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#31774 Dec 18, 2012
BColleenK wrote:
Have a good day Junket and Acolytes!
Good morning BC!

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#31775 Dec 18, 2012
Junket wrote:
Tuby Ruesday!
Top of the morning BCK and Cov.
Thank you, Kevin and Lady R. <3
Best of the rest of the day to you, fair Lady.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#31776 Dec 18, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I got tied up just where I want her and guess what, my money is once again filling my wallet, I have the best of both worlds now!(lol!!)
8)

Good morning Lady J and fellow acolytes.

Ricky's got money!

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#31777 Dec 18, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>But what was he on before Jeopardy?
Morning, Ricky. I don't have a clue. Guess Google will be our friend and tell us.

“Make time ”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#31778 Dec 18, 2012
Good morning Ricky and Perse!
Ricky, I was referring to condoms - not game shows.
Cov, it may have been "The 128,000 Question" - at least that seems the best fit from Wiki.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#31779 Dec 18, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Morning, Ricky. I don't have a clue. Guess Google will be our friend and tell us.
What's Google? lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#31780 Dec 18, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>8)
Good morning Lady J and fellow acolytes.
Ricky's got money!
Good morning Pers1

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#31781 Dec 18, 2012
I just heard that a 6 year old girl made it out of that room alive by playing dead on Friday, so she comes running out later covered in blood and told her mom 'I'm okay but my friends are all dead".

How does a 6 year old girl have the mindset to play it dead and play it cool with that going on? WOW!

So sad!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#31782 Dec 18, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Pers1
Morning, cutie. You're looking pretty hot in that avatar.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#31783 Dec 18, 2012
Junket wrote:
Never had a flu shot - very sorry Sublime to hear that Bambi/son are afflicted. Nasty illness, at least so far as I've heard. Never had flu either - watch it happen. That'll learn me. Hope recovery is speedy in the Sublime homestead..
I think my son is feeling better today. So hopefully everyone is on the mend.

I've never had the flu that I know of either. Growing up and even now, even if I'm really sick, I just wait it out and after a few days I always seem to be better. So, I never actually know what I have. I only go see a DR if I have strep or tonsillitis only cause I know when I have that.

I have gotten the flu shot the past few years, just to be safe. I guess this years did not cover what has been going around, tho.

What's up with you? All ready for the big day?

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#31784 Dec 18, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Morning, cutie. You're looking pretty hot in that avatar.

;-)
frig my lifes!

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#31785 Dec 18, 2012
Word !

Mornin' everyone !

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#31786 Dec 18, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>The good old Golden Rule ... do unto others ... I hear you ... imagine me in the 70's where my profession was 90% dominated by men ... and me being a double minority, and yet they said it couldn't be done ... yeah, well my daddy said it could be done ... and it was ...
Good for you!

I don't think much of that goes on anymore. At least half of the students were female in my graduating class and a lot of my instructors were female too. I'd say for men in my generation it's always been that way. We've come a long way.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#31787 Dec 18, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning ... the best way I found was to make them do it my way by letting think it was THEIR idea ... worked like a charm every time, LOL ... good for what worked for you ... Have a great day ...
In my day to day, their ideas suck. So I usually have to argue if I want to get the client something. In fact if they were to give me what I want without my having to argue, I probably didn't ask for enough, IMO.

Sometimes, I DO build in a strategic retreat to make it look like I am giving something up, when in reality I'm not.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#31788 Dec 18, 2012
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oh8zcbC_DcwXX
;-)
frig my lifes!
You look pinchable in yours.

*pinches CB's executive behind*

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#31789 Dec 18, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
Word !
Mornin' everyone !
Yo! Word up!

LOL

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#31790 Dec 18, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
Oh so awesome, Ms. FC!
Glad you did your own thing! I love the ballet! A very thoughtful man bought his beautiful woman tickets to to the ballet and a seasonal pass to a theatre in San Fran. I was always with her. lol
Happy week to you!<quoted text>
Good morning, Perse ... Yes, I do my own thing every Christmas at the ballet ... it's a Christmas staple, a must do with my neighbor, Leigh ... she rolls her eyes every year but I know she enjoys it quite the same ... Season pass to the theatre in SFO and tkx to the ballet, why what a wonderful gift and a wonderful man ... a woman should be so lucky! What a treasure and no gift is as wonderful and thoughtful ... beats any material or other tangible object ...
Wishing you a beautiful day filled with love, joy, laughter and sunshine ... Enjoy it ... FC <3 ...

“Make time ”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#31791 Dec 18, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think my son is feeling better today. So hopefully everyone is on the mend.
I've never had the flu that I know of either. Growing up and even now, even if I'm really sick, I just wait it out and after a few days I always seem to be better. So, I never actually know what I have. I only go see a DR if I have strep or tonsillitis only cause I know when I have that.
I have gotten the flu shot the past few years, just to be safe. I guess this years did not cover what has been going around, tho.
What's up with you? All ready for the big day?
Good morning, Sublime!
That's my motto - bed rest, fluids and unless the situation remains unchanged or worsens over a couple of days - no need to visit a physician. Imo, antibiotics are prescribed above and beyond any really need. Let a body do it's magic. Prescription drugs (some of them), seem to generate a possible chain reaction of bigger problemos.

I'm never ready for Christmas. It sneaks up every year and I'm left thinking (the day after); is that all there is? There's an old depressing song that comes to my mind.

Never mind me, it's just dishwasher blues talking now.
:-)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#31792 Dec 18, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In my day to day, their ideas suck. So I usually have to argue if I want to get the client something. In fact if they were to give me what I want without my having to argue, I probably didn't ask for enough, IMO.
Sometimes, I DO build in a strategic retreat to make it look like I am giving something up, when in reality I'm not.
Good morning, Sub ... I agree to agree on your last sentence, LOL ... I have never had to compromise myself ... that is a big feather in my cap ... I trust the same for you ... we can be tough in our profession without being arrogant ... there is a fine line between arrogance and confidence ...
So ... how is your day so far?... Pretty good over here ... Warming up to 79, expecting to beat a record of 80 ... so looking forward to taking Jax to the lake and walking around the park ... perfect day for it ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Long Distance Relationship 3 hr caffeLover29 3
Play "end of word" (May '12) 5 hr Princess Hey 419
Topix Posters Music Thread 5 hr North Mountain 194
Need help forming an opinion for Essay about 20... 6 hr North Mountain 2
Post anything using the Letter M! (Aug '12) 6 hr North Mountain 455
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 6 hr North Mountain 910
Word association game (Sep '12) 6 hr Elightened Observ... 2,465
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 10 hr Tank-_- 7,041
Welcome To The Topix Internet Top Mod 21 (Feb '12) 12 hr -Sprocket- 6,048
More from around the web