“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#31748 Dec 17, 2012
Junket wrote:
Greetings FC and JE!
FC, your friend sounds like a hoot. How many kids that are 8 or 9 get excited about clothes? I take that back. Perhaps girls. Watched a little of "Tots and Tiaras" yesterday. Sickened me. I really wanted to smack some of the parents. Honestly, some of the "treatments" looked like child abuse, I kid you not. Perfectly legal to spray paint a kid, slap fake teeth into her mouth, etc. and have her practice her strut until she's on the verge of tears. Just not right. I won't watch the alleged Learning Channel (TLC) in the future.
Greetings and good morning, Junket ... yep, dressing up those little girls seems so wrong, making them wear perfectly good fake teeth, wearing high heels, dressing them up, wearing tiaras and so forth and so on ... Never understood it ... Let the kids be kids ... Lots of parents missing their kids this week that I won't even watch television anymore ... The Voice on tonight at 7 and tomorrow the winner ... Monday Night Football tonight and Hawaii Five-OHHHHHHH ... The finale of the The Voice tomorrow night and the winner announced and Wednesday X-Factor and of course I'm reading a 639 page book so plenty to keep my mind off the sadness in America these days ... I simply cannot go there ...

Have a nice day, keep your children close and your eyes open & aware of your surroundings ... Peace~FC <3...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#31749 Dec 17, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
Morning Junky's thread!
Morning, Kevin!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#31750 Dec 17, 2012
Good morning everyone ... haven't been here all weekend so will not try and catch up on all the posts ... it'd take all day, lol ... Everyone have a very pleasant day! FC <3 ...

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#31751 Dec 17, 2012
Don't have to worry about that problem anymore. I moved.

Nothing leaks, and everything works here.
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Send your dirty dishes to Cov's diner, she has a brand new industrial dishwasher.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#31752 Dec 17, 2012
Oh so awesome, Ms. FC!

Glad you did your own thing! I love the ballet! A very thoughtful man bought his beautiful woman tickets to to the ballet and a seasonal pass to a theatre in San Fran. I was always with her. lol

Happy week to you!
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Perse ... How was your weekend?... Mine was good so long as I kept away from the news ... Lots of football, college and NFL ...
The Nutcracker, Ballet, was on Saturday and a beautiful production it was ... Magical and magnificent ... I truly enjoyed it ... I go every year and it's so much to me a part of the Christmas tradition ...
Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#31753 Dec 17, 2012
G'day Lady J and fellow acolytes.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#31754 Dec 17, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. They sure coulda saved themselves a lot of problems if they had just been honest from the start.
They have yet to be honest about a dang thing.

“Post at your own risk”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

#31755 Dec 17, 2012
Greetings Sublime, Perf, Rose, FC and Perse!

Laundromat? Oh boy. I have been spoiled. Just the idea has me twitching nervously and eyeing the washing machine with newfound fear.(Had a dream that I put the plates, etc. in the washing machine. Everything broke into smithereens. Love that word.)

Never had a flu shot - very sorry Sublime to hear that Bambi/son are afflicted. Nasty illness, at least so far as I've heard. Never had flu either - watch it happen. That'll learn me. Hope recovery is speedy in the Sublime homestead.

Hillary's trouble does seem a bit convenient. Not sure that I would fault her though.

Haven't been reduced to paper plates and sporks - this new effort builds character. I'm practically June Cleaver without pearls and heels.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#31756 Dec 17, 2012
Junket wrote:
Ricky, my wallet has a credit card, medical card and emergency $20 (hidden). Btw, condoms have expiration dates. Just sayin...:D
Kevin, I like Hillary. She's got class and ambition. Perfect combo. I do hope it was not serious.
Sue got my hidden cash and as for the expiration date... LOL! I still have a couple months lolol

“Post at your own risk”

Level 10

Whining is unbecoming

#31758 Dec 17, 2012
Best get on the stick, Rick. You be burning rubber otherwise.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#31760 Dec 17, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
Don't have to worry about that problem anymore. I moved.
Nothing leaks, and everything works here. <quoted text>
Congrats to moving up to a better standard of living!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#31761 Dec 17, 2012
LOL. It was fine for ten years in the other place(vaulted ceilings, wood burning fireplace, etc.), before that little trip into the Twilight Zone. A bizarre reminder why I stay away from certain people.
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Congrats to moving up to a better standard of living!
Back to normal! Speaking of...normal...where is Sue. Are you hiding her somewhere?

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#31762 Dec 17, 2012
She ran away with the spoon and jumped over the moon.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#31763 Dec 17, 2012
I think she's gotten really involved in her projects, speaking of...time for a certain teddy bear's ear...

“"yes"”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

#31764 Dec 17, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>BTW that wasn't a stab at your age, I thought it was funny at first, but maybe not so, was it Bob Barker?
It was my older sister who was a contestant. Geez...to "Tell the Truth" is before my time too Rickey. The photo is of a young(er) Alex Trebek. Pre-Jepordy. The show claimed my sister won 20,000 dollars in merchandise. One item, the monkey table (don't ask - ugliest thing ever made) was valued at 900 bucks. Opened the box up and discovered a mark down price tag of 99 dollars. Problematic considering your taxed on the shows assessment of value; my father fought it.

“Ruby's back yard”

Since: Jun 09

Squirrel Haven, TN

#31765 Dec 18, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>BTW that wasn't a stab at your age, I thought it was funny at first, but maybe not so, was it Bob Barker?
I think it was Alex Trebek.

“Ruby's back yard”

Since: Jun 09

Squirrel Haven, TN

#31766 Dec 18, 2012
Good morning, sleepy babies! Coffee's on. Still damp here, but it's not raining right now.

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#31767 Dec 18, 2012
Have a good day Junket and Acolytes!

“Post at your own risk”

Level 10

Whining is unbecoming

#31768 Dec 18, 2012
Tuby Ruesday!
Top of the morning BCK and Cov.
Thank you, Kevin and Lady R. <3

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#31769 Dec 18, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
LOL. It was fine for ten years in the other place(vaulted ceilings, wood burning fireplace, etc.), before that little trip into the Twilight Zone. A bizarre reminder why I stay away from certain people.
<quoted text>
Back to normal! Speaking of...normal...where is Sue. Are you hiding her somewhere?
I got tied up just where I want her and guess what, my money is once again filling my wallet, I have the best of both worlds now!(lol!!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speaking in Tongues 17 min Flashlight 4
Silly Homeland Sec, CIA and Obama Admin Have Un... 1 hr tkravitz30 2
"Topix" Message Board Website Criticized For Al... (May '11) 3 hr agbul 74
iga beggers 3 hr agbul 2
Taco Bell (Jan '14) 3 hr agbul 10
black men think MAJORITY of white women love them 3 hr zeb 15
Rose of Tralee's 'Cabinet of Wonders' 5 hr Rose of Tralee 95

Topix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE