Acolytes of Junket

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#31423 Dec 10, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
There must have been something else going on in her life for her to go off the deep end like that ... I feel bad for the family and friends she left behind ... May she rest in peace and may her family grieve so they may heal ...
ITA

“Never look back unless”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

you're in a rough neighborhood

#31424 Dec 10, 2012
Where did I leave off?
Salutations Sublime and Perf!

Vet's assistant (lovely lady); suggested canned food for kitties and also a kitty water fountain. Water is good, evidently. I knew that - but I guess some cats don't understand the importance of H2O.

She also started to chat about how I best collect a urine specimen, etc. Okay, stop right there. I'll do that in the event that Poor Baby continues to have trouble. His abdomen wasn't sensitive, no vomiting (that I've discovered), so all systems go for the time being.

Anyone have a pet fountain that they might recommend. There's an assortment available and I'm lost trying to decide - reviews are (as always) mixed.

“"yes"”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

#31425 Dec 10, 2012
Good news then. Yay kitties. Hello Junket

Level 8

Location hidden

#31426 Dec 10, 2012
Junket wrote:
She also started to chat about how I best collect a urine specimen, etc. Okay, stop right there.
Hey, JUnket!

I bet you said "shut the front door," when she started?

C'mon Junket, all you have to do, is put a little cup under him, when he goes into the litter box and I'M SURE he'll cooperate. You DO love your cat, right?

:p

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#31427 Dec 10, 2012
Howdy!
Junket wrote:
Happy day to BCK, Perse and FC!
Everyone appears to be cheerful. Keep the smiles; ditch frowns.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#31428 Dec 10, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
Mornin'. I have my tooth back.
Congratulations!

“Never look back unless”

Level 10

#31429 Dec 10, 2012
Hi Rose! So far, all kitty systems are go. Still investigating pet fountains. Plastic or stainless - that seems up in the air based on reviews.

Sublime, of course I love my pets. Never once have I considered them to be a future meal. IF Poor Boy continues to have trouble, or even one more repeat of the trouble, I will collect his urine. Could have done it yesterday when he peed all over me and my general vicinity. Did I get angry? I did not. I worried enough to find out that at least peeing is good and dutifully called the Vet today for more advice. I'm a very good mommy.

Howdy, Perse.:-)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#31430 Dec 10, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That sucks, Ricky.
<quoted text>
That's a good way to look at it. And, even tho, you lost, I"m sure you had fun. I entered a handful of bowling tournaments back in the day ... never won anything, but always had a good time trying.
Those pro's are starting to talk to me like one of their friends, prob because I'm getting their respect for playing and handing them my money when I'm clearly not the favorite and driving into another state to do so, stuff like that will help get you respect even if you do look like a fool playing them at times? lol. Plus they've seen me in Vegas as my national tournament coincides with a pro tournament and I've passed them but never bothered them, next time I feel like I can stop and ask how it's going. One of those 2 pro's is now filming with other pro's for something due out on Pay Per View sometime in the near future.

If you want a perspective on the Pro I played, his name is Joey Gray, here's a clip of him playing, he's the young one with hair, lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#31431 Dec 10, 2012
Junket wrote:
Sublime, of course I love my pets. Never once have I considered them to be a future meal. IF Poor Boy continues to have trouble, or even one more repeat of the trouble, I will collect his urine. Could have done it yesterday when he peed all over me and my general vicinity. Did I get angry? I did not. I worried enough to find out that at least peeing is good and dutifully called the Vet today for more advice. I'm a very good mommy.
I know you are. I was just teasing you and joking around. I'm pretty darn sure no cat is gonna let you shove a cup under him while he is trying to pee in a litter box.

:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#31432 Dec 10, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Those pro's are starting to talk to me like one of their friends, prob because I'm getting their respect for playing and handing them my money when I'm clearly not the favorite and driving into another state to do so, stuff like that will help get you respect even if you do look like a fool playing them at times? lol. Plus they've seen me in Vegas as my national tournament coincides with a pro tournament and I've passed them but never bothered them, next time I feel like I can stop and ask how it's going. One of those 2 pro's is now filming with other pro's for something due out on Pay Per View sometime in the near future.
If you want a perspective on the Pro I played, his name is Joey Gray, here's a clip of him playing, he's the young one with hair, lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Iew21KxcOLcXX
That's cool. I'm checking it out now.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#31433 Dec 10, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cool. I'm checking it out now.
That guy is one smooth pool player!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#31434 Dec 10, 2012
<crickets>

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#31435 Dec 10, 2012
Chirp

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#31436 Dec 10, 2012
chirp chirp.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#31437 Dec 10, 2012
Hey Rickyperscov

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#31438 Dec 10, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
Hey Rickyperscov
For a second i thought that said Rickys persiscope lol

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#31439 Dec 10, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<crickets>
Were you talking about that video? Kind of like watching paint dry .* nod *

lol ... Just kidding ..at least I have some understanding now.:)

“Never look back unless”

Level 10

#31440 Dec 11, 2012
Tuby Ruesday! Goot morning dahlings.
Thank you Kev, Lady R and Susan! <3

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#31441 Dec 11, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you talking about that video? Kind of like watching paint dry .* nod *
lol ... Just kidding ..at least I have some understanding now.:)
It was slow I agree, that was a bad one to link, but the quality was good, he plays better than that, but anyway you get the idea. That was his first big tournament that anyone could enter, I was going to because it was near only an hour away, but had other plans and couldn't give it a try myself.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#31442 Dec 11, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
Chirp
Nice pict Pers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nice People only Forum (May '13) 6 min SEMO 513
Mega Fort 10 min Weepy 11,437
Campfire Memories 22 min mr goodwrench 4,453
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 3 hr NotaGoth 3,489
The Wabbit Hutch (May '11) 14 hr Sharlene45 1,278
Helicopter (Nov '14) Sat Just Slim 29
Word association game (Sep '12) Fri Honest Babe 1,061
More from around the web