Acolytes of Junket

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#31389 Dec 10, 2012
Good morning, Kevin!
Good morning, Cov!
Good morning, Ricky!

It was a quiet weekend, Ricky. No drama to be found.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#31390 Dec 10, 2012
Junket wrote:
Good morning, Kevin!
Good morning, Cov!
Good morning, Ricky!
I was obviously sick or something.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#31391 Dec 10, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>How'd you do, Ricky? Win at least a little? Cuz I hate to say it, but Cov's wallet is empty and I could use a refill.
Cov I drew the toughest path through the whole tournament, as there were the same two pro's there as well as a grand master which is the level before pro and I drew one of the pro's for my first match (the same pro who beat me 4-0 last time I played there 6 months ago), I lost 4-2 this time so I did better, then I played a guy on the loser side and beat him 4-1, then I got to play the grand master who I also lost to 4-1 and my tournament was done! lol

Hopefully I got my hardest path out of the way for a while, they always say "it's the luck of the draw" and I didn't get much luck except for the fact that every time I play a pro it betters me both there and even more so for local tournaments as none of the guys I regularly play with have the balls to go to tough tournaments with the exception of a couple guys.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#31392 Dec 10, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
Good morning Ricky.
G morning Kevin!

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#31393 Dec 10, 2012
Morning Junket and Acolytes! Hope y'all have a great day :)

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#31394 Dec 10, 2012
Junket wrote:
Good morning, Kevin!
Good morning, Cov!
Good morning, Ricky!
Isn't that nice! Although maybe a little boring, but still nice!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#31395 Dec 10, 2012
My weekend was long! After we were out of the tournament we went to a bar where this girl that went with us bumped into her ex-husband there with his friends and it almost started a brawl, but we managed to escape with all limbs still attached, lol. Then we went to an house party and played pool and partied until 5am yesterday morning, so I was glad to be back home yesterday and now I'm at work but wish I had one more day off, but I feel fine today. And lucky! lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#31396 Dec 10, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn’t take any riding courses, but my Honda 50z didn’t have a clutch. So it was easy to learn to ride. I do know right when we got it, my brother, who out of all of us was the only one to have ever ridden a dirt bike (at a friend’s farm), drove it through a fence, I think on the first day. He had to go to the hospital and wear a neck brace for awhile. <shakes head>
I ride mostly with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt in the summer and when it’s cooler I wear a jacket with some armor in it. I’ll sometimes ride in a pair of shorts and my keens, but not too often and only for a local ride to say dinner or someplace nearby. When down in Myrtle we wear shorts a lot too.
I’m very alert when riding and try to anticipate the worst case scenario when driving in traffic and approaching intersections. I always wanna have an out. This approach has saved me a few times, already. I check my rear view mirrors a lot when driving on multi-lane roads, so that I know if I can cut over to another lane in an emergency and in a pinch. When stopped at lights, I check my rear view mirrors to make sure the first car behind me actually stops (I had a friend get rear ended hard while stopped … his bike was totaled) and when stopped at a light I always keep it in gear just in case I have to get out of the way quickly. I’m very leery of folks going the other way and making a left hand turn, because I lost a friend in that manner. I always try to have outs and space to maneuver, should I have to. I don’t like driving anywhere near or behind a semi-truck either. I’ll speed past them and then return to my normal speed.
I have some friends that I ride with and I honestly don’t like how they ride and approach it when driving in traffic. There are little things you can do to make it much safer.
<quoted text>
I like chatting with you too.:)
I sometimes tease Bambi about getting her a pink scooter, lol. That would be so her.
What’s funny is I bought this chrome helmet that looks like a German helmet from WWII, except I bought it online. Well I’ll just say it looked much cooler online, cause when I wear it, I look like I have this huge bubble head.(I’ve come to realize all helmets look pretty dorky, unless you get the ones that are novelty items and aren’t legal) Since she doesn’t ride that much, that’s her helmet. She hates the thing so bad (we laugh about it together) and wants to get a girly one.
Good morning, Sub ... Glad to hear you are conscious when driving your bike and for Bambi's sake as well ... safety first ... Watch out for the other guy, always ... as bike rider, automobile rider and as a pedestrian ... even on a ski slope or watercraft ... everywhere ... I worked 5 years for Federal Express ... part of my job was a Saftey Officer ... I taught the Smith System to our drivers ...

http://www.gwrramachapterf.org/gw_images/gwrr...

Good tips to know ...

Hope your weekend was great ... Mine was all right!... You and yours enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#31397 Dec 10, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
Bless your soul.
Yes it was Legally Blonde.
With regard to the gym, spotting is a weight lifters term for being sure dude doesn't hurt himself trying to impress you. Catch all anywa with modern equipment and machines. I doubt he's power lifting without people around and certainly would be stupid to do so. A true spotter does much more.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotting_ (weight_training)
Good morning, Perse! Hope you had a good nights rest ... His spotter, huh? Is that where I get to tell him to hit the floor and tell him, "give me 20" LOL ... I know nothing of spotting him and why me?... I don't remember Legally Blonde, I think of Reese Witherspoon thought when I think of the title movie ... My memory is kind of compromised at times ... Remember it was kind of a comedy, she was going to law school or something?... Can't remember ...
It's Friday, yippee ... TGIF ... have a great day!...
Good morning, Perse ... His spotter, huh? LOL ... Thought I'd bring him a bottle of SHOUT and squeeze the trigger so the spots would come off his stains of his gym clothes, LOL ... maybe I can get him to spot me and teach me some new work out stuff ... can't hurt ... he is very well fit for a man of his age and stature ... I remember the day when I crossed over the the "big boy" section of the gym, the weight machines and free weights and was looking at my paper blocking the machines he and the other guys wanted to get to ... I was so intently looking at paper my trainer gave me on two occasions I didn't even notice they were standing there ... when I did notice I said, "oh excuse me, I just graduated to the big boy department" they cracked up laughing and said they'd help in anyway they could, "just don't hurt yourself, let us know if you need help" ... LOL ...

Here's wishing a joyous happy warm sunny day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#31398 Dec 10, 2012
Junket wrote:
Good morning Hatti, Perse, Ruby, FC and Sublime!
It's beginning to look alot like Christmas.
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
All I want for Christmas is a hippopatamus to play with and enjoy.
You better watch out!(Santa's a stalker.)
Good morning, Junket ... top of the morning to you ... How was your weekend?...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#31399 Dec 10, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
Good morning everyone!
Good morning, Ricky ... so glad to hear you had a fantastic weekend ... Welcome back safe and harm free ... Have a great day! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#31400 Dec 10, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
I think the fact that the nurse killed him/herself if shocking, too.
I don't understand why a woman with morning sickness would go to the hospital in the first place ... I've never had any children so maybe I don't understand ... good grief ... don't most women go through that phase, buck up, woman! Maybe I'm being too harsh because I don't understand ... Being royalty ... never mind ... None of my business ... I just don't get it ... I don't want to be the female version of Tom Cruise and make judgment ... ie., his views regarding the beautiful Brooke Shields ... excuse my outburse ... Maybe the lady had a bad case of morning sickness, I have not right! Excuse me ... >>withdraws statement<<

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#31401 Dec 10, 2012
LOL. Good morning FC. Yes, the big boy department.

I remember lots of times watching the guys lift and them being totally oblivious to the women in the room.

They take that stuff seriously. Have a great day.
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Perse ... His spotter, huh? LOL ... Thought I'd bring him a bottle of SHOUT and squeeze the trigger so the spots would come off his stains of his gym clothes, LOL ... maybe I can get him to spot me and teach me some new work out stuff ... can't hurt ... he is very well fit for a man of his age and stature ... I remember the day when I crossed over the the "big boy" section of the gym, the weight machines and free weights and was looking at my paper blocking the machines he and the other guys wanted to get to ... I was so intently looking at paper my trainer gave me on two occasions I didn't even notice they were standing there ... when I did notice I said, "oh excuse me, I just graduated to the big boy department" they cracked up laughing and said they'd help in anyway they could, "just don't hurt yourself, let us know if you need help" ... LOL ...
Here's wishing a joyous happy warm sunny day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#31402 Dec 10, 2012
BColleenK wrote:
Morning Junket and Acolytes! Hope y'all have a great day :)
Good morning, Colleen! Hope you and your family had a great weekend ... maybe had a family gathering to put up the tree ... that's always fun ... I'm putting up a Charlie Brown tree possibly today ... it's cold out and a perfect day to do so ... My domestic helper is coming today and will send her to the Hardware store to get one of those pine trees, I forget what they're called ... and will dress it up ... Wishing you, your husband and family a very nice day! Have fun! Peace~FC <3...

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#31403 Dec 10, 2012
Good morning, Lady J and fellow acolyties!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#31404 Dec 10, 2012
Morning, Kevin ... and how was your weekend?...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#31405 Dec 10, 2012
Morning everyone else here at Lady J's ... wishing yall a very pleasant, warm and sunny day ... Have fun! Peace~FC <3 ...

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#31406 Dec 10, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ricky ... so glad to hear you had a fantastic weekend ... Welcome back safe and harm free ... Have a great day! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...
Thanks FC! Glad to be back!! lol

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#31407 Dec 10, 2012
Severe emesis (vomiting) is very rare. I am personally thrilled for them at their announcement. I just ate crackers in that tender period of time (in bed no less upon waking, and it passed quickly. I've known women who were sick for their whole pregnancies, and one who went through this five times. Brave lady!
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why a woman with morning sickness would go to the hospital in the first place ... I've never had any children so maybe I don't understand ... good grief ... don't most women go through that phase, buck up, woman! Maybe I'm being too harsh because I don't understand ... Being royalty ... never mind ... None of my business ... I just don't get it ... I don't want to be the female version of Tom Cruise and make judgment ... ie., his views regarding the beautiful Brooke Shields ... excuse my outburse ... Maybe the lady had a bad case of morning sickness, I have not right! Excuse me ... >>withdraws statement<<

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#31408 Dec 10, 2012
Happy day to BCK, Perse and FC!
Everyone appears to be cheerful. Keep the smiles; ditch frowns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Snapchats! 20 min Xmvii4 45
Bad perv wanted 2 hr Tylorr79 6
Dirty k ik 2 hr Tylorr79 5
Bi gay skype 3 hr Camfreak44 1
Word association game (Sep '12) 6 hr -Prince- 1,541
women are proud enough of their body to wear a... 15 hr Showing her 2 3
Phonesex with an older guy***girls only*** 16 hr bigdaddy511 2
More from around the web