Acolytes of Junket

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#31369 Dec 9, 2012
Junket wrote:
My young male cat is in trouble - of a urinary nature. Calling the vet tomorrow. Poor guy. Uncle Google doesn't think it's an emergency, but a possible change in diet may be required.
:-(
Oh no :-(

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#31370 Dec 9, 2012
Hey Sublime and Covcas.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#31371 Dec 9, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
Hey Sublime and Covcas.
Hey Kevin! I'm thinking it may be just about nap time for me. Up at 5:30 and took our soldier to the airport. Spent about 1/2 hr there (they called him for an earlier flight). At least I hope thats why they paged him to a different gate, an hour before his original boarding time. The just over a 3 hr. drive for me and the little one to get back home. He slept for a little bit. It was pretty foggy this morning, too. Ah, dark and fog--2 of my least favorite things to drive through. But we're home safe and sound. Soldier's probably waiting around the ATL waiting to board that lonnnnnngggg flight to Korea. Hope his luggage makes it there when he does. He leaves here just after noon (our time) and arrives in Seoul around 5 pm tomorrow (their time). I think there's a 14 hour difference from us to them. His internal clock will really be messed up when he comes home. I think he'll leave there one day and get here the day before or something like that. I know just the 3 hr difference between here and Oregon messes me up when I come back from there.

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#31372 Dec 9, 2012
Hi Cov! Hi Sublime!
Cov, partings are such sweet sorrow, but reunions are... sublime.:-)

“maybe”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

#31373 Dec 9, 2012
Good morning Junket

It's crystals. Male cats at their urinary infections. Science Diet prescription formula. Hope that is all that is called for.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#31374 Dec 9, 2012

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#31375 Dec 9, 2012
Good morning guys, I'm worn, we had a late night last night and are on our way back home now.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#31376 Dec 9, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
Good morning guys, I'm worn, we had a late night last night and are on our way back home now.
How'd you do, Ricky? Win at least a little? Cuz I hate to say it, but Cov's wallet is empty and I could use a refill.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#31377 Dec 9, 2012
Junket wrote:
My young male cat is in trouble - of a urinary nature. Calling the vet tomorrow. Poor guy. Uncle Google doesn't think it's an emergency, but a possible change in diet may be required.
:-(
Good morning, M'Lady and fellow acolyteers.

Yes, he might be. Is he fixed? Five hundred bucks later, my Milo had his plumbing rerouted and was on a different kind of food. He was a beautiful Norweigian Forest cat. I had two.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#31378 Dec 9, 2012
Hello there, Lady J and all. Our storming has subsided for a while; we got some much needed rain, and have more on the way in front of the cold weather that's headed our way. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Level 10

Location hidden

#31379 Dec 9, 2012
Rose! Good advice - likely that's what the Vet will advise. Poor baby. He was hurting fersur.

Ricky! Hand over the stuffed wallet. Cov is flush (don't let her kid you), but I'm going to need some funds for my poor baby.

Perse! Fixed, it's a responsible course of action, and yes, most assuredly as soon as he was old enough. The males have it easier, though. Figures. His sis litter mate had a tougher time recovering.

Perf! I cannot remember the last time people in CT were advised to conserve water due to lack of rain. Nothing but water dripping from the skies lately. Hope you get all that you need - oh, and you can have the cold weather also.(I'm ever so generous!)

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#31380 Dec 9, 2012
Good luck with your kitty, junket. Maybe some antibiotics and new food will do the trick.

The neighbors two houses down who we are good friends with just had to drop 4k on their puppy. She ate something she shouldn't have and had an obstruction.

With all the stuff Teddy the labradoodle from hell has eaten, I am amazed it hasn't happened to him. He loves to eat socks more than the drier.

The one time Bambi dropped a sock. Went to put the laundry down in the table. Went back to get it. It was gone! She gave him peroxide, which makes him throw up. The sock came up ... and part of a leather glove and something else. I tell ya!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#31381 Dec 9, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>How'd you do, Ricky? Win at least a little? Cuz I hate to say it, but Cov's wallet is empty and I could use a refill.
No stuffed wallet this time Cov & J, just many good memories is all sorry.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#31382 Dec 9, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>No stuffed wallet this time Cov & J, just many good memories is all sorry.
Those memories will last--the money would just be gone. As long as you enjoyed it. That's really what matters in the long run. And we still love you, win, lose or draw.

Level 10

Location hidden

#31383 Dec 10, 2012
Monday, Monday. Can't trust that day.
Thank you, Kevin. <3

Orange borders are back, dang it.

Calling Vet later this morning. Poor boy seems to be feeling better, but I'm not taking chances.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#31384 Dec 10, 2012
Good morning Junket.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#31385 Dec 10, 2012
Good morning! Coffee's hot and I'll be back in a few to fix breakfast. Got to take the kidlets to school.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#31386 Dec 10, 2012
Morning Covcas.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#31387 Dec 10, 2012
Good morning everyone! I apologize if i missed any posts made to me over the last week, I've mostly only been popping in to drop a few posts and have no idea what I've missed?

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#31388 Dec 10, 2012
Good morning Ricky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 20 min Sharlene45 4,317
Please everyone read this especially black people 7 hr Not really 8
Word association game (Sep '12) 8 hr Calisportsgirl 1,584
Gay Guys SC 9 hr Runingboi 32
Frustrated, cannot breath because of bullying, ... 12 hr Have faith in God 11
How many girls like deepthroating and swallowing. 18 hr North Mountain 5
need a new puppy. small breed... lap dog femal... Wed ash 1
More from around the web