“Peace be with you”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Good will to all!

#30928 Dec 1, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
Hi to the rest of the gang!
Junket, please tell any offending parties to stop being so sexy and maybe Sue will join us again. Tell them to use the term bimbo frequently and that should turn her off and have her here in no time.
Sublime, I've not "seen" Susan anywhere on topix. I think she's moved on to greener pastures. Perhaps she'll return without any need to bait.:-)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#30929 Dec 1, 2012
Uh, there are only four of you that are sexy of your gender and none of you are offensive.
Sublime1 wrote:
Hi to the rest of the gang!
Junket, please tell any offending parties to stop being so sexy and maybe Sue will join us again. Tell them to use the term bimbo frequently and that should turn her off and have her here in no time.
Just sayin.
:)

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#30930 Dec 1, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps she'll return without any need to bait.:-)
I think we need to master baiting technique before we even think about that. Otherwise,someone, like maybe Kevin or Ricky, could lose and eye or maybe pull a muscle or both. Can't you see this or did you lose an eye?

Level 8

Location hidden

#30931 Dec 1, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, there are only four of you that are sexy of your gender and none of you are offensive.Just sayin.
I know. I was just teasing about the bimbo thingy.

Level 8

Location hidden

#30932 Dec 1, 2012
Dazzle doesn't post much with us anymore either.

Level 8

Location hidden

#30933 Dec 1, 2012

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#30934 Dec 1, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. I was just teasing about the bimbo thingy.
I didn't catch that anyway.

Hope you're well.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#30935 Dec 1, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Cov will get me back, she always does...
and when she does, KABOOM LOL ...

Hi Ruby ... Happy Saturday ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#30936 Dec 1, 2012
walterppk wrote:
<quoted text>Gomer came and toured Qs workshop and when he left it was a 6 alarm fire going plus 4 bobbies had slipped and broke different bones on Gomer,s Pyle,s he dropped out back .
uh, oh okay lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#30937 Dec 1, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
Hello Flower, Hello Sublime.
Hi Perse ... happy Saturday to you, too! How's it going today ... it's been a busy morning and part of an afternoon ... just got home from a mani ... had some perishables in the car I carried in the salon ... what a dweeb, lol ... oh well, at least they didn't go to waste ... just didn't want to come home and then go back cuz then I wouldn't get the mani, heh!... Hope you're day is great! >>smiles<<

Level 8

Location hidden

#30938 Dec 1, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't catch that anyway.

Hope you're well.
She did not approve of professor calling someone a bimbo once. I then proceeded to make the following joke:

Q: How did the bimbo break her arm raking leaves?

A: Sue fell out of the tree.

Heh, heh

I'm great! Hope you are too!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#30939 Dec 1, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I like messin' with Ruby. She's funny. She and I have had some good times on Topix. Sometimes I think everyone is crazy but me and her -- and I'm not always too sure about her.
well, that would almost have to go defining normal but then crazy is easier to define, LOL ... you guys are great together! I Love it!...

“The odd couple ”

Since: Jun 09

Hookerville, GA

#30940 Dec 1, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
Yeah, wow. Just wow. What gets into these people? Do they have to take someone else out before they take themselves out?

“The odd couple ”

Since: Jun 09

Hookerville, GA

#30941 Dec 1, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
and when she does, KABOOM LOL ...
Hi Ruby ... Happy Saturday ...
Hey FC! I will get her back. No doubt about it. Just plotting and planning today on the best way to do it. When she least expects it!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#30942 Dec 1, 2012
BColleenK wrote:
<quoted text>
Had a great day. Nice weather. Good dinner. Getting ready to crawl into bed shortly and visit dreamland :)
I got some incredibly good news yesterday afternoon at the doctors office and I could not for the life of me fall asleep last night ... I barely woke up in time this morning to get ready for my usual standing breakfast outing with my best friend ... I haven't told her yet and won't until 1/25/13 when surgery is over but really, I don't know if I can contain myself until then ... I've calmed down a little since then but still I'm a little on edge ... Maybe some ice cream will help, lol ... Anyway, I hope you got some good rest last night and are having a good day ... Happy Saturday ... college baskeball all day, yuck ... find me some good college football, a good book and A/C cranked to about 70 and I'm good the rest of the day ... got groceries, went by the deli and got seafood salad, yum! Already broke into it ... yeah, I'm set ... it's almost 80 out ... think I'll stay in and water the plants about dusk ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#30943 Dec 1, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
<tosses cold water on everyone>
Time to get up, slackers!
:D
ROFL ... I needed to see this about 0730 ... lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#30944 Dec 1, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
I actually ordered a new lodge cast iron frying pan online and am using it for the first time. It rocks!
When it arrived I went to open the box and I thought my gosh, that thing is heavy. Turns out they sent me three of them on accident! So I now have 3 of them.
Yo, Sub ... I saw a huge one at Big Lots for $25 bucks and it was huge, red and heavy ... how'd it work out ... is it worth the bang for the buck? Should I go back and buy it ... cast iron is expensive in itself and I love cooking in cast iron but a cast iron frying pan ... bacon and eggs? french fries and fried chicken no prob but I was looking for a frying pan for breakfast type bacon and eggs ... would it work out ... I have fresh batteries in the smoke alarm so my timer is all set, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#30945 Dec 1, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>She fell off a table giving a table dance to someone! Oh no, wait. That's how I broke mine.
LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#30946 Dec 1, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Hey FC! I will get her back. No doubt about it. Just plotting and planning today on the best way to do it. When she least expects it!
Hey covcas ... I can hardly wait, lol ... how's your day?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#30947 Dec 1, 2012
Hey Lady J and all ... didn't mean to just ignore anyone ... just getting caught up on the funny posts yall make me laugh ... I like laughing ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Were are the subs at in Roseville / Sacramento ? (May '13) 4 hr naihigh 4
UNIABJ PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 se... 9 hr DR CHRIS 1
UNIJOS PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 se... 9 hr DR CHRIS 1
IMSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 sess... 9 hr DR CHRIS 1
UNN PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 sessi... 9 hr DR CHRIS 1
UI PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 sessio... 9 hr DR CHRIS 1
Word association game (Sep '12) 10 hr -w0rd w0man- 780
More from around the web