Acolytes of Junket

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#30379 Nov 21, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds mighty good! A friend brought me a thick sliced, apple wood smoked half ham yesterday afternoon, so I had some good fried ham and hen eggs for supper last night. It was delicious. And for dessert, had some home canned fig preserves. It don't get no gooder than that, for me. Y'all have a good'n.
That sounds terrific! I love having breakfast for dinner. The kids seem to like that, too.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#30380 Nov 21, 2012
Hey Junket <3

“Never look back unless”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

you're in a rough neighborhood

#30381 Nov 21, 2012
No camping for this pampered gal either - unless in one of these:

http://www.newmarcorp.com/models/luxury/Essex

Essex, take me away!(Remember the Calgon commercial?)

Hey Kevin <3

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#30382 Nov 21, 2012
Driver gets even with obnoxious and rude person.

&fe ature=related

I don't get road rage. But I think they guy not letting the other merge deserved what he got

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#30383 Nov 21, 2012
Good morning everyone~~
We don't camp much anymore, but we used to camp a lot, especially in the 80's.
Sometimes it was hiking in and primitive camping, but my old bones can't take it anymore.
I will say this, after that kind of outing~~
There's no place like home...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#30384 Nov 21, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Hi FC. As fine as frog hairs split 4 ways. I'm getting ready to hit the sack tonight. I'm already up way past my bedtime. Hope you have a good evening, and hope to see you tomorrow.
Good morning, covcas ... Me? I'm fine as a frog hair parted in the middle, thank you very much, lol ... I stayed up late as well ... but Woke up at 0800 on the dot ... hit the on button on the coffee pot and smelled coffee brewing right away ... I still haven't learned how to set the coffee to start brewing at a certain time ... I don't ever know when I'm going to wake up it's so random ... today I want to get out early and get back home before the Austin traffic starts either rolling in or rolling out ... Austin traffic is a nightmare ... anyhow, enjoy your day ... catch up with you later ... FC <3 ...

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#30385 Nov 21, 2012
Ahahahah!
-Kevin- wrote:
Driver gets even with obnoxious and rude person.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xtp5rP8reacXX&feature=rel ated
I don't get road rage. But I think they guy not letting the other merge deserved what he got

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#30386 Nov 21, 2012
Junket wrote:
Hi Rose!
I'll leave the camping to others. Reminds me of this:
“Holmes and Watson are on a camping trip. In the middle of the night Holmes wakes up and gives Dr. Watson a nudge. "Watson" he says, "look up in the sky and tell me what you see."
"I see millions of stars, Holmes," says Watson.
"And what do you conclude from that, Watson?"
Watson thinks for a moment. "Well," he says, "astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Meterologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. Theologically, I see that God is all-powerful, and we are small and insignficant. Uh, what does it tell you, Holmes?"
"Watson, you idiot! Someone has stolen our tent!”
LOL ... copying and pasting to my thread!...

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#30387 Nov 21, 2012
Well, that is not the same! Snow camping involves loud music during the day and barbeque snow pits, and blow up doll volleyball, and songs at the bonfire. At night, well...not everyone is cuddled up with a burnt blow up doll.
Junket wrote:
No camping for this pampered gal either - unless in one of these:
http://www.newmarcorp.com/models/luxury/Essex
Essex, take me away!(Remember the Calgon commercial?)
Hey Kevin <3

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#30388 Nov 21, 2012
Hey FC~~
Always good to *see* you~~
How is your neighbors dog, the crippled pup doing?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#30390 Nov 21, 2012
Junket wrote:
Top of the morning all!
Cov, the usual for me pretty please.
Rose, I don't remember where I found that gem.
Perse, snow camping? Moi???? No, no, no.
Yellowback, FC and Colleen, happy eve.
Thank you, Cov and Lady R! <3
Morning, Junket and friends ... it's 63 degrees out and sunny ... going to be another drop dead gorgeous day ... perfect for going to the gym and running my one errand ... my job is to bring 2 pumpkin pies so I shall go to Marie Callender's and pick up 2 pumpkin pies ... FC doesn't cook ... she has a smoke alarm as a timer and an automatic shut-off on the coffee machine, lol ... for real! Thank goodness for Marie Callender's restaurant!... Hope most of yall have a 4 day weekend ... Must get going ... need to post and run on several other threads! Have an awesome day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#30392 Nov 21, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings FC! Not sure about others, but all is well in my neck.
How are you doing?
Doing well, Junket! Thanks for asking ... today is much better than yesterday ... but I always say, better days are ahead of us ... and they are ... Hope your day is awesome! Good day, J! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#30393 Nov 21, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
Good morning everyone~~
Morning Ruby!...

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#30394 Nov 21, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Junket and friends ... it's 63 degrees out and sunny ... going to be another drop dead gorgeous day ... perfect for going to the gym and running my one errand ... my job is to bring 2 pumpkin pies so I shall go to Marie Callender's and pick up 2 pumpkin pies ... FC doesn't cook ... she has a smoke alarm as a timer and an automatic shut-off on the coffee machine, lol ... for real! Thank goodness for Marie Callender's restaurant!... Hope most of yall have a 4 day weekend ... Must get going ... need to post and run on several other threads! Have an awesome day! FC <3 ...
I'm forbidden to make a pumpkin pie, so I'll be buying mine, too. I offered to make one and my husband told me no way, no how, and to take my happy butt to the store and buy one. Burn one little pie and they never forget it!

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#30395 Nov 21, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I'm forbidden to make a pumpkin pie, so I'll be buying mine, too. I offered to make one and my husband told me no way, no how, and to take my happy butt to the store and buy one. Burn one little pie and they never forget it!
Come on Cov~~
tell the truth. It wasn't just a little bit of burned crust,
isn't that the pie that came out like a burnt manhole cover?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#30396 Nov 21, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I'm forbidden to make a pumpkin pie, so I'll be buying mine, too. I offered to make one and my husband told me no way, no how, and to take my happy butt to the store and buy one. Burn one little pie and they never forget it!
LOL, that's funny! Well, it's too much hassle anyway ... too much hassle to make the dough part too ... I've seen my mom make the dough part but now I think you can buy it in a bottle or something ... just buy the whole dinner to go for about $50 bucks, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#30397 Nov 21, 2012
then all you got to do is heat it up or something like that is what I read ... hahaha

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#30398 Nov 21, 2012
covcas wrote:
I hit it lucky on a pumpkin pie a couple of days ago. My oldest daughter's mother sent me a carrot cake, a couple of banana/nut bread loaves, and a homemade, from scratch pumpkin pie. The pie has already been devoured; delicious. Still working on the cake and banana/nut bread, but it won't last thru tomorrow night. Y'all have a good'n.

“Never look back unless”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

you're in a rough neighborhood

#30399 Nov 21, 2012
Ruby! Surely we've all experienced kitchen mishaps. Who among us does not have a tale of woe? I very nearly started a kitchen fire back in '96. Following that episode, extinguishers were placed in various places including under the kitchen sink.

A new rule was also decreed. The kitchen was never to be left unattended, not even for a minute, if something was heating on a burner. Evidently the new rule only applies to me though.
:-)

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#30400 Nov 21, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Cov~~
tell the truth. It wasn't just a little bit of burned crust,
isn't that the pie that came out like a burnt manhole cover?
That be the one! See how little it takes to get out of doing something you really don't like to do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mega Fort 4 hr La Femme Accident 10,904
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 4 hr Figarooo 3,472
Campfire Memories 4 hr La Femme Accident 4,428
Nice People only Forum (May '13) 11 hr Kelly Joanne Cannon 496
ashley smith 14 hr ASHLEY SMITH 1
Bigfoot sightings 16 hr -Sprocket- 9
Word association game (Sep '12) Tue Honest Babe 1,059
More from around the web