“Merry Christmas”

Since: Jun 09

Hookerville, GA

#30296 Nov 19, 2012
Good morning, sleepy babies! Another Monday has come upon us. Oh well, it's going to be a short week, so guess we'll all make it through. Here's some coffee to start your day. I'll be back with bobs and sobs shortly.

“Peace be with you”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

our time is limited

#30298 Nov 19, 2012
Monday, Monday. Can't trust that day.
Thanks for the coffee, Cov!
Thank you, Kev, DFine, Cov and Myth for props!
<3

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#30299 Nov 19, 2012
Good morning Junket!

“Merry Christmas”

Hookerville, GA

#30300 Nov 19, 2012
Morning Junket and Kevin. Kevin why are you up so early when you don't have to go to work? Any plans for the week?

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#30301 Nov 19, 2012
covcas wrote:
Morning Junket and Kevin. Kevin why are you up so early when you don't have to go to work? Any plans for the week?
Oh, I have to go to to work today. I don't have the REST of the year off. It was a phrase of speech. Meaning I have very little to do. Having said that, I do have vacation time coming up in Dec. I do every year.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#30302 Nov 19, 2012
Good morning Cov, Kevin, and Junket.

Just have to make it through two days.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#30303 Nov 19, 2012
Morning guys!!!!

Hang in there these three days of work...and keep in mind of the feast coming Thursday.

Did everyone remember a gift of money or food to the shelters and food banks? We are all Americans.....help each other out .

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

#30304 Nov 19, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
Good morning Cov, Kevin, and Junket.
Just have to make it through two days.
Oh what gonna happen Mr Sublime?

Donkey hear from Donkey grapevine that you's have motorcycle, that upset Donkey's everywhere, they not like motorcycles an say they put four legged friends out of work, so I's sorry to say Donkey upset with you's. But I's still like you's.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#30305 Nov 19, 2012
Junket wrote:
Top of the morning all!
Cov, the usual for me please. Thank you and Lady R for the props. <3
I know you don't usually trust Monday, but since we have a short week, maybe we could cut Monday some slack this week? lol

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#30306 Nov 19, 2012
Good Morning Junket! Hope your Monday is starting off good :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#30307 Nov 19, 2012
BColleenK wrote:
Good Morning Junket! Hope your Monday is starting off good :)
Good morning BC!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#30308 Nov 19, 2012
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>Oh what gonna happen Mr Sublime?
Gonna be miller time until next Monday.
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>Donkey hear from Donkey grapevine that you's have motorcycle, that upset Donkey's everywhere, they not like motorcycles an say they put four legged friends out of work, so I's sorry to say Donkey upset with you's. But I's still like you's.
Donkey, you wouldn't like to be ridden like I ride my bike. You'd hate me.

The first time I rode with my friends, maybe 3 months after I got my bike, they said, dude you ride better on that thing (its a harley fat boy lo) than most people we ride with ride on crotch rockets. One of the guys with us, who used to own a dealer, races, and has about 20 bikes said he woulda had no idea i just got a bike 3 months ago (I rode growing up all the time and from the age of around 6).

I was gonna get a rocket in a few years, but now all of them (except one) have sold theirs and gotten Harley's, like me (I teased them and told them they secretly had Harley envy all this time ... thats so funny). They are riding touring models tho. So now they want me to get a touring...

I said maybe ... but i really dont like touring models ... they have too many compartments on them and don't handle like my cruiser. I also said I'm not so sure I need a rocket with all of them getting rid of theirs. My buddy C said, yeah, you ride yours like a rocket, anyway.

My father in law ... "I change my oil every 5k, but you might wanna change yours at 2.5k. I don't ride like you ... I ride like an old man."

So, yeah, I better stick to riding motorcycles ... and weeemen. I treat them nice, but I ride 'em hard.

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#30309 Nov 19, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning BC!
Same to you RickyF. Nice to meet you!

“Peace be with you”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

our time is limited

#30310 Nov 19, 2012
Greetings Kev, Sublime, Cookie, Ricky, and Colleen!

Okay, I'll cut this Monday some slack, but I don't plan to make a habit of it.

Happy Manic Monday!

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

#30311 Nov 19, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gonna be miller time until next Monday.
<quoted text>
Donkey, you wouldn't like to be ridden like I ride my bike. You'd hate me.
The first time I rode with my friends, maybe 3 months after I got my bike, they said, dude you ride better on that thing (its a harley fat boy lo) than most people we ride with ride on crotch rockets. One of the guys with us, who used to own a dealer, races, and has about 20 bikes said he woulda had no idea i just got a bike 3 months ago (I rode growing up all the time and from the age of around 6).
I was gonna get a rocket in a few years, but now all of them (except one) have sold theirs and gotten Harley's, like me (I teased them and told them they secretly had Harley envy all this time ... thats so funny). They are riding touring models tho. So now they want me to get a touring...
I said maybe ... but i really dont like touring models ... they have too many compartments on them and don't handle like my cruiser. I also said I'm not so sure I need a rocket with all of them getting rid of theirs. My buddy C said, yeah, you ride yours like a rocket, anyway.
My father in law ... "I change my oil every 5k, but you might wanna change yours at 2.5k. I don't ride like you ... I ride like an old man."
So, yeah, I better stick to riding motorcycles ... and weeemen. I treat them nice, but I ride 'em hard.
That funny Mr Sublime, Donkey been rode hard an put up wet too!

“You are denied”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

You can't have me

#30312 Nov 19, 2012
Sorry to intrude but I am going down the list of thread trying to see who will speak to me. Good Morning. I have only played the games. I think it is now time to try to chat.

“Merry Christmas”

Hookerville, GA

#30313 Nov 19, 2012
Access_Denied wrote:
Sorry to intrude but I am going down the list of thread trying to see who will speak to me. Good Morning. I have only played the games. I think it is now time to try to chat.
Good morning. Would you care for a cup of coffee?

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#30314 Nov 19, 2012
Good morning, Lady J and all. Of course, you should give this Monday some slack. After all, it is the start of 'stuffing week'. We'll stuff a bird, then stuff our self, the stuff the dog and'or cat with scraps and leftovers. I've got plenty of baking soda for indigestion if any is needed. Y'all have a good'n.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#30315 Nov 19, 2012
You won't be "fired" like last year? When you were being stalked.
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I have to go to to work today. I don't have the REST of the year off. It was a phrase of speech. Meaning I have very little to do. Having said that, I do have vacation time coming up in Dec. I do every year.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#30316 Nov 19, 2012
Good morning Lady J, Cov, and fellow acolytes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welcome To The Topix Internet Top Mod 21 (Feb '12) 8 hr EAGLE EYE1 5,384
Helicopter 8 hr Just Slim 13
RIP ArtGal The Memorial (Mar '13) 15 hr Rose of Tralee 2,898
hookup with a rich sugarmummy in owerri cal_081... 16 hr Dr John 1
hookup with a rich sugarmummy in onisha cal_08... 16 hr Dr John 1
hookup with a rich sugarmummy in Enugu cal_0810... 16 hr Dr John 1
Are divorced women attractive to men? 17 hr charlie 6
More from around the web