<quoted text>
Been listening to Jim for a couple days now. Lol
Him and I are getting married ya know.

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#30277 Nov 18, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>Him and I are getting married ya know.
That's cool. Let me know when I need to sign my divorce papers.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#30278 Nov 18, 2012
I believe in Polygamy.

“Cardinals”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#30279 Nov 18, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
I believe in Polygamy.
Would that make Jim a brother wife?

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#30281 Nov 18, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Would that make Jim a brother wife?
I think Jim and Elvis are drinking margaritas in Mexico.

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#30282 Nov 18, 2012
Pancho rides again wrote:
Hey Senor Kevin,why you talking to you sock ___ again?R U loco?
Covcas is not my sock!
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#30283 Nov 18, 2012
Mornin' slackers.

Date night was fun. This morning, Bambi said her body feels like someone beat her up, lol. I feel like a million bucks. I love being a guy, lol.

“Cardinals”

Wherever

#30284 Nov 18, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Jim and Elvis are drinking margaritas in Mexico.
Could be. Elvis has seen much more since he's been dead than he was when he was alive.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#30285 Nov 18, 2012
Good morning Lady J, Lady C and acolytes.

My guys went hunting.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#30286 Nov 18, 2012
Junket wrote:
Good morning Ricky and Perf!
I did not succumb to the lure of buying anything for myself - I'll wait until after the holidays when the bargains are plentiful.
Rub it in, Perf. Currently 33 degrees in CT and only expected to reach a high of 46. I'm cold.
:-(
Smart women!

I myself now like gift cards for Christmas, not only so I can get what I really want, I can get nearly twice the stuff with a little added money of my own.

Hey does everyone else do what I do when Christmas shopping? I usually end up finding something I want along the way and buy myself a present while shopping for others, lol.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#30287 Nov 18, 2012
Good morning Pers, Sublime, FC & Professor!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#30288 Nov 18, 2012
Morning, Ricky.

Level 7

Location hidden

#30289 Nov 18, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
I believe in Polygamy.
I don't. See ya!
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#30290 Nov 18, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Smart women!

I myself now like gift cards for Christmas, not only so I can get what I really want, I can get nearly twice the stuff with a little added money of my own.

Hey does everyone else do what I do when Christmas shopping? I usually end up finding something I want along the way and buy myself a present while shopping for others, lol.
From bambi i actually don't want anything for Christmas or my BD. I get stuff throughout the year and go on trips. I won't buy myself anything either. We usually focus on the kids.

Bambi I think has a few things she needs and I said she could get them for Christmas. That's usually how we do gifts. We just get things for ourselves or tell each other what we want. We think being surprised is overrated. Also sometimes you are "surprised" in a not so good way.

My in laws will ask Bambi and I'll either get a gift card for a hardware store or they will get me something if I can think of something along those lines. One can never have too many tools, IMO. So that works.

My folks will give us cash or a nice sized gift card.

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#30291 Nov 18, 2012
BColleenK wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't. See ya!
lol

Jim has been dead and buried in Paris since before I was born.

“Cardinals”

Wherever

#30292 Nov 18, 2012
Tony and I don't exchange gifts as a rule. Maybe a little joke gift, but nothing big. Kristen is putting up the tree right now. I said I thought it was pre-lit and she replied, yes, it's pre-lit. And the little one piped up "it even has lights on it!" They got this one for their new home, but looks like they might not get into it before Christmas. Just some red-tape because it's in foreclosure and there was a second mortgage on it. They won't be responsible for that, but it takes some extra time to get that all straightened out. Then there is painting and a little kitchen remodeling they plan on doing to it before they move in. They can do it all themselves, which is nice.

Level 7

Location hidden

#30293 Nov 18, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>lol

Jim has been dead and buried in Paris since before I was born.
I know this.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#30294 Nov 18, 2012
I got my gift early. hehehe

It paid something off. <3

I have some beautiful places for my trees this year. Looking forward to this immensely. Fresh from the forest.
covcas wrote:
Tony and I don't exchange gifts as a rule. Maybe a little joke gift, but nothing big. Kristen is putting up the tree right now. I said I thought it was pre-lit and she replied, yes, it's pre-lit. And the little one piped up "it even has lights on it!" They got this one for their new home, but looks like they might not get into it before Christmas. Just some red-tape because it's in foreclosure and there was a second mortgage on it. They won't be responsible for that, but it takes some extra time to get that all straightened out. Then there is painting and a little kitchen remodeling they plan on doing to it before they move in. They can do it all themselves, which is nice.

“Cardinals”

Wherever

#30296 Nov 19, 2012
Good morning, sleepy babies! Another Monday has come upon us. Oh well, it's going to be a short week, so guess we'll all make it through. Here's some coffee to start your day. I'll be back with bobs and sobs shortly.

“Don't forget to”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

smile

#30298 Nov 19, 2012
Monday, Monday. Can't trust that day.
Thanks for the coffee, Cov!
Thank you, Kev, DFine, Cov and Myth for props!
<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Campfire Memories 49 min -Lea- 1,710
Mega Fort 2 hr THABOSSSWIFE 129
Preparing chocolate cake 14 hr tried and true 3
Rose of Tralee's 'Cabinet of Wonders' (Aug '14) Sat Rose of Tralee 286
Anyone else sick and tired of J-Lo and wish she... Sat For real tho 3
@@ name that idol @@ 4/19/15 Fri DEAD SEA SCROLLS 170
Pit Bulls Should B Banned Fri NOBULL 60
More from around the web