Acolytes of Junket

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#28423 Oct 22, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>(check your pm)
Nothing there yet. I think I'm being bad or something tonight. Getting warnings, my pm's not showing up--and the Cards are blowing this game tonight, big time!

“MooMod”

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms

#28424 Oct 22, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>The post of yours I was replying to had nothing bad in it. Crazy.
Im not Crazy but i does has a permanet hoof mark above my left eye . MOOF

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#28425 Oct 22, 2012
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>Im not Crazy but i does has a permanet hoof mark above my left eye . MOOF
Moof back atcha! Topix is crazy. I'm making molasses cookies tomorrow for a good friend. Her birthday is Friday, so they'll probable be a day late. Story of my life. 7 - 0 Giants. I am not liking this game at all. Guess we'll switch and watch da Bears for a while. It's painful watching the Cards.

“MooMod”

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms

#28426 Oct 22, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Moof back atcha! Topix is crazy. I'm making molasses cookies tomorrow for a good friend. Her birthday is Friday, so they'll probable be a day late. Story of my life. 7 - 0 Giants. I am not liking this game at all. Guess we'll switch and watch da Bears for a while. It's painful watching the Cards.
Our county fair makes mollases from sorgrum grown by a local farmer and they are great . I get a gallon free every year so dont let me forget next yr fri after labor day they cook it and remind me I get you a gallon

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#28427 Oct 22, 2012
According to some sources, she's a secret cookie baker, too.
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Edith was wild, but she's a good girl at heart. She'd give you the shortz off her butt if you needed them!

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#28428 Oct 22, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Moof back atcha! Topix is crazy. I'm making molasses cookies tomorrow for a good friend. Her birthday is Friday, so they'll probable be a day late. Story of my life. 7 - 0 Giants. I am not liking this game at all. Guess we'll switch and watch da Bears for a while. It's painful watching the Cards.
The Cards would have made money by forfeit of these last 2 games and not making the trip back out to San Francisco! They're playing lousy tonight, just about like Obama in the debate. He was a loser, too. Y'all have a good'n.

“Make time ”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#28429 Oct 23, 2012
Ruby Tuesday!

I'm in the mood for a molasses cookie (looks around hopefully).

Thank you, Kev. <3

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#28430 Oct 23, 2012
Good morning, sleepy babies! Warm biscuits fresh out of the oven. I'll be back to get your orders in a few minutes. Got to take the kids to school!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#28431 Oct 23, 2012
Morning......................

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#28432 Oct 23, 2012
Good morning Lady J and all. Guess what! I got up a while ago, and my shoulder wasn't hurting real bad, and I can move fairly good. Maybe I didn't have nightmares about working last night. Just the thought of work is a pain in the butt. It's good to be old Sometimes! Y'all have a good'n.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#28433 Oct 23, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing there yet. I think I'm being bad or something tonight. Getting warnings, my pm's not showing up--and the Cards are blowing this game tonight, big time!
I was being sarcastic since you said you didn't like being asked to check your PM's, lol.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#28434 Oct 23, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning Lady J and all. Guess what! I got up a while ago, and my shoulder wasn't hurting real bad, and I can move fairly good. Maybe I didn't have nightmares about working last night. Just the thought of work is a pain in the butt. It's good to be old Sometimes! Y'all have a good'n.
No, but I had another dream involving a B-52 type passenger plane? lol

J I need help! lol

No actually quite the opposite, I've always had fascinating dreams, I used to run in slow motion like I was stuck in mud and I used to be able to run at regular speeds at other times and fly off the ground about 20 feet off the ground glide around sort of like a glider plane, that was pretty cool!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#28435 Oct 23, 2012
Brrrr! It's cold outside!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#28436 Oct 23, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
Morning..........
Good morning Pers!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#28437 Oct 23, 2012
Good morning, Ricky!
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Pers!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#28438 Oct 23, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I was being sarcastic since you said you didn't like being asked to check your PM's, lol.
I realized that later. Sometimes I'm a little slow on the uptake!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#28439 Oct 23, 2012
Got your breakfast orders ready? I've got a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit for me.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#28440 Oct 23, 2012
covcas wrote:
Got your breakfast orders ready? I've got a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit for me.
What is my order? I'm so ready for it this morning!!!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#28441 Oct 23, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
Brrrr! It's cold outside!
Not here, it's very nice outside this morning and 72.

“Make time ”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#28442 Oct 23, 2012
Top of the morning Cov, Perf, Ricky and Perse!

Ricky, I've had flying dreams - they are the best.

Cov, the warning was likely something caught in the filter and had zero to do with the content of your post. Doubt highly it was mod generated.

No cookie for Junket?:-(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welcome To The Topix Internet Top Mod 21 (Feb '12) 2 hr Rickster-- 6,482
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 2 hr positronium 8,210
Large breasts 3 hr Jessica 41
Skype chat 5 hr Jen169 1
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 12 hr Princess Hey 1,190
Word association game (Sep '12) 16 hr ALV 2,825
frAUDS (Oct '17) 17 hr VICTIM 620