“I could be Susan's sock!”

Level 8

Since: Jun 12

Lady J's Lead Acolyte

#27483 Oct 8, 2012
Junket wrote:
Good morning Perse, Ricky, Susan and Russsh!
I thought we had changed the weekly schedule?
:-)
Um, Lady J, that WAS the changed schedule.

Hello Russshh.:)

“Peace be with you”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Good will to all!

#27484 Oct 8, 2012
_PrincessSusan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, Lady J, that WAS the changed schedule.
Hello Russshh.:)
Yes Susan, but in the third (or fourth) revision - Tu/Th - Table Talk. Wed - Wishes, etc. Weekends were left open?

“The odd couple ”

Since: Jun 09

Hookerville, GA

#27485 Oct 8, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Susan, but in the third (or fourth) revision - Tu/Th - Table Talk. Wed - Wishes, etc. Weekends were left open?
I hear the guys in the background muttering about stripper pole Monday.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#27486 Oct 8, 2012
_PrincessSusan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to play in a tournament?
*looks hopeful*
Yes I am! Remember when you see my pool icons it means I'm out of town in a big tournament or on my way to a big tournament.

I don't put up pool avatars for the local smaller tournaments I get in. It's prob a good thing though because you would be looking for my wallet more often lol.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#27487 Oct 8, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>43 here
Coming out of Myrtle, we almost died of heat stroke. It was around 80 and sunny. We knew it was going to be cold up here, tho. So we had our jackets on and helmets (we were all packed up and didn't have room to not wear our helmets, NC requires them, SC doesn't), which was fine when we were moving, but traffic always backs up heading out of town, cause everyone and their grandma is heading out of town. I think it took us an hour to move 3 miles. Not moving combined with the heat from the pipes and we were dying. We had to pull over and shed our jackets. I slammed a huge Gatorade (I was dehydrated from the night before too).

Then about an hour and a half later it was in the upper 50s, cloudy, and damp. By the time we got home it was in the lower 50s. We were freezing our a$ses off.

Bike week is awesome. Tons of bikes. I figured the crowds would be a buzz kill, but they obviously know what they are doing, because service was fast ... no standing and waiting in lines, which I hate. Tons of hot women riding the bull topless.... "Pull that g-string down south (aoowwww)."

Level 8

Lady J's Lead Acolyte

#27488 Oct 8, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm.... I don't remember. Better revise the schedule for us Lady J.

And apropos of nothing, has anyone ever been able to gather points with two account simultaneously? I just was able to do that with both my original Susan account and this one, the sock account. It was really odd and helpful at the same time.

Level 8

Lady J's Lead Acolyte

#27489 Oct 8, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I am! Remember when you see my pool icons it means I'm out of town in a big tournament or on my way to a big tournament.
I don't put up pool avatars for the local smaller tournaments I get in. It's prob a good thing though because you would be looking for my wallet more often lol.
Excellent, I hope you win lots and lots of money!!! lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#27490 Oct 8, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming out of Myrtle, we almost died of heat stroke. It was around 80 and sunny. We knew it was going to be cold up here, tho. So we had our jackets on and helmets (we were all packed up and didn't have room to not wear our helmets, NC requires them, SC doesn't), which was fine when we were moving, but traffic always backs up heading out of town, cause everyone and their grandma is heading out of town. I think it took us an hour to move 3 miles. Not moving combined with the heat from the pipes and we were dying. We had to pull over and shed our jackets. I slammed a huge Gatorade (I was dehydrated from the night before too).
Then about an hour and a half later it was in the upper 50s, cloudy, and damp. By the time we got home it was in the lower 50s. We were freezing our a$ses off.
Bike week is awesome. Tons of bikes. I figured the crowds would be a buzz kill, but they obviously know what they are doing, because service was fast ... no standing and waiting in lines, which I hate. Tons of hot women riding the bull topless.... "Pull that g-string down south (aoowwww)."
Take me, take me PLEAZZZZE net time! lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#27491 Oct 8, 2012
net = next

Level 8

Location hidden

#27492 Oct 8, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Take me, take me PLEAZZZZE net time! lol
There is one in the spring. I think I'm going.

I told Bambi we have to get one of our parents to stay with the boys, and she has to come. It sucks watching all them hot women and then having to go back to the hotel by yourself.

I had so much pent up sexual desire, last night I nailed her once, took a shower, and then 5 minutes later asked are you up for a round 2 and then I took it to the house again... <evil laugh>

“Peace be with you”

Level 10

Good will to all!

#27493 Oct 8, 2012
_PrincessSusan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm.... I don't remember. Better revise the schedule for us Lady J.
And apropos of nothing, has anyone ever been able to gather points with two account simultaneously? I just was able to do that with both my original Susan account and this one, the sock account. It was really odd and helpful at the same time.
Here's the link:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TK1L5IP...

Never heard of that happening - point collection. Kinda cool. Somehow the two accounts are conjoined? Nice for you!

“There's a feeling I get...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#27494 Oct 8, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I am! Remember when you see my pool icons it means I'm out of town in a big tournament or on my way to a big tournament.
What tournaments be those?

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#27496 Oct 8, 2012
Good morning, Lady J and all. Hope everyone has a great Monday, and the week gets better as it progresses. Y'all have a good'n.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#27501 Oct 8, 2012
covcas wrote:
Bobs it is for you two lovely ladies.
bob was delicious! Thank you lovely lady.

“The odd couple ”

Hookerville, GA

#27502 Oct 8, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>bob was delicious! Thank you lovely lady.
LOL--you're so welcome, but now I think all the guys will want to change their name to Bob. They're so nasty.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27503 Oct 8, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is one in the spring. I think I'm going.
I told Bambi we have to get one of our parents to stay with the boys, and she has to come. It sucks watching all them hot women and then having to go back to the hotel by yourself.
I had so much pent up sexual desire, last night I nailed her once, took a shower, and then 5 minutes later asked are you up for a round 2 and then I took it to the house again... <evil laugh>
A
h
a
h
a
h
a

b
t
c
h

a
s
$

p
u
s
$
a
y

l
s
e
r

h
a
t
e
r
s

g
o
n
n
a

h
a
t
e
!

Level 8

Location hidden

#27504 Oct 8, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text> They're so nasty.
No, we just pretend on topix. I made the whole thing up. I actually stayed home and went to church on Sunday and worked at an abused women's shelter on Saturday. It's what I do!

:p

“Peace be with you”

Level 10

Good will to all!

#27505 Oct 8, 2012
Sublime, what prompted your recent post?

Cov, did you meant tasty?

Good afternoon, Perf and DF!

“The odd couple ”

Hookerville, GA

#27506 Oct 8, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we just pretend on topix. I made the whole thing up. I actually stayed home and went to church on Sunday and worked at an abused women's shelter on Saturday. It's what I do!
:p
Yeah, right. Hey, I didn't just fall off the turnip truck, you know.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#27507 Oct 8, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>LOL--you're so welcome, but now I think all the guys will want to change their name to Bob. They're so nasty.
hehe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Were are the subs at in Roseville / Sacramento ? (May '13) 3 hr naihigh 4
UNIABJ PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 se... 8 hr DR CHRIS 1
UNIJOS PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 se... 8 hr DR CHRIS 1
IMSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 sess... 8 hr DR CHRIS 1
UNN PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 sessi... 8 hr DR CHRIS 1
UI PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 sessio... 8 hr DR CHRIS 1
Word association game (Sep '12) 9 hr -w0rd w0man- 780
More from around the web