Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Hi my name is Susan and I'm the lead acolyte in the new group "Acolytes of Junket".

“Research”

Level 8

Since: Dec 09

Wouldn't you like to know

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

I can't believe you created a thread for this! LMAO.

Oops sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, Miss Junket.

Hello, my name is Janet and I'm an acolyte of Junket.

“Post at your own risk”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

This is just wrong. Susan, please step into my office and close the door.

“I might be Princess Sue's sock”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Susanville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

?? This is a strange thread. Is there money involved and who is Junket?

“Post at your own risk”

Level 10

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Raptor_ wrote:
?? This is a strange thread. Is there money involved and who is Junket?
Me! Yes!!! There is money involved - send to the PO Box that Susan has established - check with her and you will get a nifty coffee mug or bobble head - your choice - if you send a measly $25.00. If you send a trifling $50.00, you'll get a t-shirt, bumper stickers AND both the coffee mug and bobble head. Don't wait! Supplies are limited and demand is extraordinary. Never seen anything like it since the run on talking Elmo...

Level 9

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Me! Yes!!! There is money involved - send to the PO Box that Susan has established - check with her and you will get a nifty coffee mug or bobble head - your choice - if you send a measly $25.00. If you send a trifling $50.00, you'll get a t-shirt, bumper stickers AND both the coffee mug and bobble head. Don't wait! Supplies are limited and demand is extraordinary. Never seen anything like it since the run on talking Elmo...
May I say that you look particularly wonderful today Junket! Please don't fire Princess Sue, she has worked very hard on your behalf! Heck she convinced me that sales of your biography would surpass all the Harry Potter books combined, and I have already set up a chair outside the theater awaiting the movie on your life story. Please consider offering autographed pictures to your adoring fans.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Junket wrote:
This is just wrong. Susan, please step into my office and close the door.
Oh oh,*shoves Kev into office first,then runs*.

See ya Junket, don't mean to hurry away or anything......

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, indeed send money, lots of money. Needless to say, Junket has kindly offered to give all the money she receives to the charity of her choice:

"Princess Sue's Funny Sock Charity", of which I just happen to be the CEO. Funny how that happened.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
May I say that you look particularly wonderful today Junket! Please don't fire Princess Sue, she has worked very hard on your behalf! Heck she convinced me that sales of your biography would surpass all the Harry Potter books combined, and I have already set up a chair outside the theater awaiting the movie on your life story. Please consider offering autographed pictures to your adoring fans.
Remember all monies collected go to my new charity!

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Errrrr, heh, heh, I meant to Junket's new charity - small slip of the tongue.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Princess Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember all monies collected go to my new charity!
Even though I am barefoot, I am signing over all my paychecks to your wonderful charity. I have also named Junket as the beneficiary to my will and all life insurance policies.

And I forced all my friends, family and neighbors to join my Junket Fan Club! Membership fees will be forwarded, the check is in the mail.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Why does it smell like Jergins in here?

“Post at your own risk”

Level 10

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm literally on fire Ravenclaw! Check me out on youtube. I've become viral!

Yes, I am having second thoughts regarding Sue. I still question her competency, but ... just a minute reading ahead - my favorite charity is me, me, me. What is she pulling now?{shaking head in sad disbelief}

“Post at your own risk”

Level 10

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Princess Sue wrote:
Errrrr, heh, heh, I meant to Junket's new charity - small slip of the tongue.
Ms. Susan, it has come to my attention that you are misappropriating funds. Is this a matter for the FBI? It saddens me to think that you've stooped to this low level. An explanation is definitely warranted - or I will have no choice but to report you to the authorities.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am having second thoughts regarding Sue. I still question her competency, but ... just a minute reading ahead - my favorite charity is me, me, me. What is she pulling now?{shaking head in sad disbelief}
Well of course you went viral. You are the Great Junket, the one and only, that which we all aspire to be! I expected nothing less. Could I be the President of your Western Fan Club? I am willing to use coercion to raise funds and antiquities on your behalf. I have some great marketing ideas, and I have already cleared my walls of the Daniel Radcliff posters to make room for yours. I also threw out my entire Star Trek collection to make way for your bobbleheads! I have also petitioned the city I live in to be renamed Junketville. I've always wanted to be a real fangirl!

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

-Kevin- wrote:
Why does it smell like Jergins in here?
Pony up the cash buddy.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though I am barefoot, I am signing over all my paychecks to your wonderful charity. I have also named Junket as the beneficiary to my will and all life insurance policies.
And I forced all my friends, family and neighbors to join my Junket Fan Club! Membership fees will be forwarded, the check is in the mail.
Now that's more like it.*Issues a lovely green badge with 'Acolytes of Junket' printed on it in white*. Here you go, now tell all of your friends about this new money making opportunity, errr, I mean charity.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
My dearest Junket *said in sincere, smarmy voice*, I have no idea what you mean. This charity is FOR you, I, of course *fingers crossed behind back* will get not a dime, not a nickel, not a cent from it!*pink swear*

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Oops pink = pinky

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Well of course you went viral. You are the Great Junket, the one and only, that which we all aspire to be! I expected nothing less. Could I be the President of your Western Fan Club? I am willing to use coercion to raise funds and antiquities on your behalf. I have some great marketing ideas, and I have already cleared my walls of the Daniel Radcliff posters to make room for yours. I also threw out my entire Star Trek collection to make way for your bobbleheads! I have also petitioned the city I live in to be renamed Junketville. I've always wanted to be a real fangirl!
Now you're talking GF! Step right into my office and sign on the dotted line.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Topix Forum right now

Search the Topix Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Word association game (Sep '12) 7 min nanoanomaly 678
Books, Recipes, Gardening AND (Jul '12) 1 hr Maverick 808 18,047
43 Now viewing this forum 3 hr cjt12 75
her son got shot 4 hr amy corbitt 1
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 17,995
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 6 hr cjt12 3,248
http://monthlyyouth.com/?ref=61698 7 hr Wilzy 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••