Innocent Man's Life Destroyed by Anon...

Innocent Man's Life Destroyed by Anonymous Topix Poster - ABC News

There are 971 comments on the abcnews.go.com story from Mar 26, 2012, titled Innocent Man's Life Destroyed by Anonymous Topix Poster - ABC News. In it, abcnews.go.com reports that:

Stookey went to work but discovered unmasking anonymous Internet posters wasn't easy. Then he learned of the one key piece of information he needed: the Internet Protocol (IP) address, a unique fingerprint left by every device that accesses the Internet.

"Once you get the IP address, you can go to your telephone companies and say, 'Give me the telephone number it comes back to, along with the name and address of the person who owns that telephone number,'" Stookey said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at abcnews.go.com.

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Nitro, WV

#687 Jun 25, 2013
Natasfonos wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. I forgot that my saying it's easy to tell which greyboxes are me because they all say Natasfonos in the name meant I was a liar. You see, I was talking in the present tense, as in recently, as maybe even the last month or so, but YOU were talking about for ever and ever.
Now I'll make this a little more clear. I've RECENTLY used The Legend and variations of Natasfonos.
I have done no hiding behind other names. It's very clear that it's me.
Is that better, Mr Nitpicker?
P.S. Now go ahead and post every name you think is me.
You take this so seriously ;-)

I bet you have an excel Timeline.

GtarMan
Level 8

Nitro, WV

#689 Jun 25, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea how funny that is...
One minute I have no friends, the next I have MINIONS!

LOLOL
Natasfonos

United States

#690 Jun 25, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea how funny that is...
At least you know that one's not me. While you may have, at one time, been mistaken for a Powderpuff Girl, I think you've proven your independence ;)
Natasfonos

United States

#691 Jun 25, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You take this so seriously ;-)
I bet you have an excel Timeline.
You're not very self aware. I'll bet you have a massive database with screenshots, links and the text all available thru your own custom Google search engine.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#694 Jun 25, 2013
(cut and pasted)

Methods used

Manuals to educate the public, teachers and parents summarize, "Cyberbullying is being cruel to others by sending or posting harmful material using a cell phone or the internet." Research, legislation and education in the field are ongoing. Basic definitions and guidelines to help recognize and cope with what is regarded as abuse of electronic communications have been identified.

Cyberbullying involves repeated behavior with intent to harm and repeated nature
Cyberbullying is perpetrated through Harassment, Cyberstalking, Denigration (sending or posting cruel rumors and falsehoods to damage reputation and friendships), Impersonation, Exclusion (intentionally and cruelly excluding someone from an online group)[5]

Cyberbullying can be as simple as continuing to send e-mails or text messages harassing someone who has said they want no further contact with the sender. It may also include public actions such as repeated threats, sexual remarks, pejorative labels (i.e., hate speech) or defamatory false accusations), ganging up on a victim by making the person the subject of ridicule in online forums, hacking into or vandalizing sites about a person, and posting false statements as fact aimed a discrediting or humiliating a targeted person. Cyberbullying could be limited to posting rumors about a person on the internet with the intention of bringing about hatred in others' minds or convincing others to dislike or participate in online denigration of a target. It may go to the extent of personally identifying victims of crime and publishing materials severely defaming or humiliating them.[1]

Cyberbullies may disclose victims' personal data (e.g. real name, home address, or workplace/schools) at websites or forums or may use impersonation, creating fake accounts, comments or sites posing as their target for the purpose of publishing material in their name that defames, discredits or ridicules them. This can leave the cyberbully anonymous which can make it difficult for the offender to be caught or punished for their behavior. Though, not all cyberbullies use anonymity. Text or instant messages and emails between friends can also be cyberbullying if what is said or displayed is hurtful to the participants.

Some cyberbullies may also send threatening and harassing emails, instant messages or texts to the victims. Others post rumors or gossip and instigate others to dislike and gang up on the target.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#697 Jun 25, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right.
I've caught you a dozen times kissing that phaggot kevins azz.
could you please not talk about his ass right now

I'm still trying to pull myself together...

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#698 Jun 25, 2013
;)
Nothing wrong with that part either

GtarMan
Level 8

Portage, MI

#699 Jun 25, 2013
They are gonna think I sent you nudez
;-)
Duh

Charleston, WV

#700 Jun 25, 2013
O please
Natasfonos

United States

#701 Jun 25, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
could you please not talk about his ass right now
I'm still trying to pull myself together...
Remember now, he can photoshop a pic to show whatever he wants. That other pic, the candid one, was just taken in May on graduation day.

I noticed that Pepper126 also has the full uncropped version on her photobucket.
I'd link you but I didn't save it.

GtarMan
Level 8

Nitro, WV

#703 Jun 25, 2013
Natasfonos wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember now, he can photoshop a pic to show whatever he wants. That other pic, the candid one, was just taken in May on graduation day.
I noticed that Pepper126 also has the full uncropped version on her photobucket.
This really bugs you doesn't it? LOL

There was no Photoshop.

GtarMan
Level 8

Nitro, WV

#704 Jun 25, 2013
Oh, and the pic I sent her was taken last night. LOL

GtarMan
Level 8

Nitro, WV

#706 Jun 25, 2013
_gray - box_ wrote:
be nice to gnatty or he will post your PI
and instigate false insinuations about you ...
ohhhh my ... that sounds just like a
cyber bully !!!!
I think he's sore he can't stalk my wife's facebook page anymore ;-)

What a creeper.

GtarMan
Level 8

Nitro, WV

#709 Jun 25, 2013
The IL grey box sure does obsess over homosexuality.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

GtarMan
Level 8

Nitro, WV

#714 Jun 25, 2013
lol wrote:
Maybe it was the nicotine stained teeth
WTF? Lol!!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#715 Jun 25, 2013
Gtarman Is absolutely perfect.
:)

Both the grey box in the old dude are not.

There's nothing any of them can do to change the fact that Kevin is perfect In every way.
-Natasfonos-

Anaheim, CA

#718 Jun 25, 2013
BRB gotta throw out a fecal bomb

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#721 Jun 25, 2013
Natasfonos wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a paste a head on a body picture.
I don't want to say too much about it, but it's a hop up and snap a pic picture.
umm...Very candid.

I doubt photoshopped.

You know I have not ever picked sides.
I'm not going to lie for anybody either.

I'm not going to go on and on and on about the way he looks.
I'll just say this-
To keep saying negative things about the way he looks is like calling a genius retarded. Seriously. He's hot.

OK. I'm done with that.
You all can just keep on doing whatever...

GtarMan
Level 8

Nitro, WV

#723 Jun 25, 2013
That was dumb :-)

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#728 Jun 25, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down your staining the carpet.
What these fat broads will do for attention.
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Snapchats! 1 hr Supahpimpin 161
Dirty k ik 2 hr Tantricnation1 21
Rose of Tralee's 'Cabinet of Wonders' (Aug '14) 2 hr Maverick 808 377
Gay/bi ki ks 5 hr txffdude 9
Ki k caddieking55 to trade pictures of nude fem... 6 hr Caddieking55 1
Girlfriend gaining alot of weight at college?? 10 hr mr feelgood 3
Preggo 12 hr Copenhagen_88 1
More from around the web