White people cannot live without Black people no matter what they say!

Posted in the Topix Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Tomis Askin

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Apr 15, 2012
More garbage from the somali?
theSLAM

United States

#4 Apr 16, 2012
Careful how you word things. "and mixed babies are just hot" sounds kinda like a pedophile.

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 May 20, 2012
LOL!

Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#9 Jun 7, 2012
I can live without trouble, aggrivation, harrassment and stress. Drugs, thug violence and gangs I dont want all that either.

Level 1

Location hidden

#10 Jun 7, 2012
BARF!!!
StraightAsARainbow wrote:
What were black people doing in Africa when whites were developing written language? Or building ships to explore the world? What were blacks doing in Africa while Europeans and Asians and other races were building civilizations and empires, writing the great classics, inventing new and awesome tools and expanding their knowledge?
Same thing they're doing in Africa still. Swinging from the trees, killing each other in savage monkey rituals, living and dying like animals.
Then they come to other nations and try to turn THEM into jungles as well.

Level 1

Location hidden

#11 Jun 7, 2012
White people NEED us Africans!!
Epiphany

United States

#12 Jun 8, 2012
What were black people doing in Africa when whites were developing written language? Or building ships to explore the world? What were blacks doing in Africa while Europeans and Asians and other races were building civilizations and empires, writing the great classics, inventing new and awesome tools and expanding their knowledge?
Same thing they're doing in Africa still. Swinging from the trees, killing each other in savage monkey rituals, living and dying like animals.
Then they come to other nations and try to turn THEM into jungles as well.
You're confused about a great many things. By "explore the world," are you referring to the murderers, thieves and rapists known as pirates and vikings etc . The great civilizations you speak of endured multiple plagues because they couldn't figure out their waste was toxic. In the meantime Africans were performing surgical procedures.

Level 1

Location hidden

#13 Jun 8, 2012
Epiphany wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused about a great many things. By "explore the world," are you referring to the murderers, thieves and rapists known as pirates and vikings etc . The great civilizations you speak of endured multiple plagues because they couldn't figure out their waste was toxic. In the meantime Africans were performing surgical procedures.
applaude!!!

“I beleave in reason not god”

Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14 Jun 8, 2012
Epiphany wrote:
<quoted text>
Can explain this it iseem incomplete

Level 1

Location hidden

#16 Jun 8, 2012
Surgical procedures, yes... inserting bones in their noses, and dismembering and eating one another. Okay, I guess you could call those surgical procedures.
Go there and you'll find that they're still doing that. They just have new and better, more technologically advanced ways and means of being savage... because of technology brought to them and provided to them by others. They don't benefit from all this "help" at all. They just use it to become even more savage and brutal. And not just in Africa, but everywhere else where they travel.
Tissue? Use your vest!
jen from brooklyn

New York, NY

#17 Jun 8, 2012
Yeah blacks just make NYC a safer, more beautiful place to live...I love all of the destroyed housing projects, gangs, murders, assaults, getting hit on by them everyday, fried chicken bones all over the streets etc...

Level 1

Location hidden

#18 Jun 9, 2012
Lol. You are funny!
jen from brooklyn wrote:
Yeah blacks just make NYC a safer, more beautiful place to live...I love all of the destroyed housing projects, gangs, murders, assaults, getting hit on by them everyday, fried chicken bones all over the streets etc...
rap music? NYC is the hub of rap music!

Level 1

Location hidden

#20 Jun 9, 2012
<quoted text>
...with lyrics that celebrate violence, rape, and theft. It's the perfect example of what we're talking about, thanks!
and pop, heavy metal and country are clean? They endorse devil worship, illuminatism and white supremacist racism!

Level 1

Location hidden

#22 Jun 9, 2012
What country music are you talking about? All the country stations here play stuff about God and Family and Patriotism, loyalty and love.
Pop music is all about lust.
Heavy metal... does anyone even listen to that noise anymore?
Nah, "Black" music celebrates "Black culture" - a culture of violence, sexism, greed, and hatred. It's the perfect example of the savagery Jen and I referred to.
It's not the COLOR, it's the CULTURE. And American black "culture" sucks, period.
did your black gal dump you? Don't take it out on us blacks for that! Maybe YOU SUCK!
Level 3

Since: Jan 12

Western Hemisphere

#23 Jun 9, 2012
Xavierfrank wrote:
White people NEED us Africans!!
That was true years ago when they shined our shoes and picked our melons, but times have changed, as well as needs.

Level 1

Location hidden

#24 Jun 9, 2012
GlobeStar wrote:
<quoted text>
That was true years ago when they shined our shoes and picked our melons, but times have changed, as well as needs.
yeah, i beg to differ! when our gene pools 'interlock', we create the best babies ever! Just look at obama, halle berry.. etc Dang cute!! Black and white need each other for a perfect rainbow!

“What did you say ??”

Level 4

Since: Dec 11

Under your bed.

#25 Jun 9, 2012
Xavierfrank wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, i beg to differ! when our gene pools 'interlock', we create the best babies ever! Just look at obama, halle berry.. etc Dang cute!! Black and white need each other for a perfect rainbow!
Halle Berry, yes.

But Obama is cute ??

Level 1

Location hidden

#27 Jun 9, 2012
Blah--Blah--Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
Halle Berry, yes.
But Obama is cute ??
maybe not to you but to DazzleDat, sue, perse, 6Bid, mia, ruby and covcas he is! Why do you think women support him so much?

Level 1

Location hidden

#28 Jun 9, 2012
<quoted text>
I thought I was the only gay boy in here, lol.
And I don't think Obama is cute. I think he's the most dangerous president in our nation's history because of the debt he is piling up for my generation, and his policy of "ruling without the Congress," bypassing them with "Federal regulations." Stealing from future generations to pay for "entitlements" - in other words, ruling like I would expect a black guy to do. Through thuggery and bullying.
you need to get laid dude. Not by John but by Stephanie. When your white supremacist mitt Romney wins, america will be debt free! Yay!

Level 1

Location hidden

#31 Jun 9, 2012
<quoted text>
So now you speak for all women? Many women support the Democrat agenda (abortion, cradle-to-grave government "care," gender equality, etc), NOT the President, and not because a few of them think he's "cute."
oh, poor you! You are mad that Obama is cute to white women and you are NOT! But you are fine to me and my black gay gang, honey!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UNIABJ PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 se... 1 hr DR CHRIS 1
UNIJOS PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 se... 1 hr DR CHRIS 1
IMSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 sess... 1 hr DR CHRIS 1
UNN PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 sessi... 1 hr DR CHRIS 1
UI PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 sessio... 1 hr DR CHRIS 1
Word association game (Sep '12) 3 hr -w0rd w0man- 780
HRH Duke of Kent Concerns Kent Police Chief Con... 16 hr Stuart Furness 1
More from around the web