Bring Ginny Back!

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#264 Oct 28, 2013
I agree! I posted on another thread last week that she was a great contributor.
But I wonder if she wants to come back...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#266 Oct 28, 2013
I heard she was on a Topix paid vacation?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#269 Nov 1, 2013
Is she back yet?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#270 Nov 6, 2013
I don't know?

“maybe”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

#271 Nov 6, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
I don't know?
what happened? you've shrunk

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#272 Nov 6, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
what happened? you've shrunk
Sometimes in this world you just aren't as big as your brain leads you to believe lol

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#273 Nov 7, 2013
We still miss you Ginny.
True Love Will Find A Way

Chicago, IL

#276 Nov 8, 2013
And if there is no Ginny, there is no Carl. Ginny is Carl's sustenance.
Carl Bad

Oceanside, CA

#277 Nov 8, 2013
No what now?

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#279 Nov 12, 2013
It's So Cold that

When we milked the cows, we got ice cream! When we milked the brown cows - we got chocolate ice cream!

The rats were bribing the alley cats for a snuggle.

Words froze in the air. If you wanted to hear what someone said, you had to grab a handful of sentences and take them in by the fire!
Char

New York, NY

#280 Nov 16, 2013
Location
Pasadena, California, US
Birthday
June 03
Bio
Virginia Olive Hoge is an artist and writer living in Pasadena, California. She was first introduced to Topix when a serious of hostile threads and polls were built on the Pasadena Topix forums which attacked her and her liberal blog. The Topix threads built on Topix for Virginia/Ginny/Olive, now number in the hundreds. She has become one of the most trolled posters ever on Topix, stalked the entire time and is well-known there. A fighter, she has fought back on Topix, defending herself and others there. She jumped onto the National Topix forums to understand better what was going on around the entire Country and beyond, and became familiar with the raw, brutal, coarse, dramatic, violent, and mythical world that is Topix.com . Welcome to the outer-limits of free speech, the Wild, Wild West of Citizen Journalism. She was on Topix for four years. What a odyssey it was.

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Willies head WV

#281 Nov 16, 2013
Char wrote:
Location
Pasadena, California, US
Birthday
June 03
Bio
Virginia Olive Hoge is an artist and writer living in Pasadena, California. She was first introduced to Topix when a serious of hostile threads and polls were built on the Pasadena Topix forums which attacked her and her liberal blog. The Topix threads built on Topix for Virginia/Ginny/Olive, now number in the hundreds. She has become one of the most trolled posters ever on Topix, stalked the entire time and is well-known there. A fighter, she has fought back on Topix, defending herself and others there. She jumped onto the National Topix forums to understand better what was going on around the entire Country and beyond, and became familiar with the raw, brutal, coarse, dramatic, violent, and mythical world that is Topix.com . Welcome to the outer-limits of free speech, the Wild, Wild West of Citizen Journalism. She was on Topix for four years. What a odyssey it was.
Then she ganged up with the ones who supposedly trolled her and lived happily ever after with 15 different topix personalities and trolled everyone else.
Carl Bad

Oceanside, CA

#283 Nov 17, 2013
http://open.salon.com/blog/virginia888/2013/1...

She's back and she still hates the topix.

“maybe”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

#286 Nov 18, 2013
Carl Bad wrote:
http://open.salon.com/blog/vir ginia888/2013/11/16/who_is_kee ping_the_wall_of_topix_silence _in_place/comment
She's back and she still hates the topix.
The total lack of interest in the comment section attests to the failure of her crusade. 9 links to nowhere. An alleged former employee of Topix whose comment dates back to (at the very least) 2010???? Not even a single Face Book referral or tweet.

Topix is shaking in it's boots.

“maybe”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

#288 Nov 18, 2013
tech support wrote:
Just the same ramblings, in the past she has been criticized for unsubstantiated allegations.
Her solution? Broken Links.
LMAO
I wish they were broken. It's like falling down a rabbit hole.....that leads to another dozen links - that lead to another dozen links - that all lead to "crazy town."

I made it half way through her Salon post. I have to say, I respected "Salon" but obviously they don't do background checks on the legitimacy of their contributors.
Perfessir51

Seattle, WA

#290 Nov 24, 2013
Does Ginny's Vagimatic still work?
Perfessir51

Seattle, WA

#291 Nov 24, 2013
Figaroo is the waterfall still clean?
his moms basement

United States

#292 Nov 24, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
The total lack of interest in the comment section attests to the failure of her crusade. 9 links to nowhere. An alleged former employee of Topix whose comment dates back to (at the very least) 2010???? Not even a single Face Book referral or tweet.
Topix is shaking in it's boots.
Her blog is more interesting than the imaginary assumptions of your friend the ferret regarding women who aren't interested in him. Maybe he should tweet his his tiny breakfast link.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#293 Nov 25, 2013
Perfessir51 wrote:
Does Ginny's Vagimatic still work?
The Vag-O-Matic never fails.
-badboy-

Upper Sandusky, OH

#294 Nov 25, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
The total lack of interest in the comment section attests to the failure of her crusade. 9 links to nowhere. An alleged former employee of Topix whose comment dates back to (at the very least) 2010???? Not even a single Face Book referral or tweet.
Topix is shaking in it's boots.
At least my hackering allegations have gone away

I can now breath a sigh of relief

:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association game (Sep '12) 3 hr -Cowardly Lion- 1,723
Another Day: No White Male Privilege 4 hr Hippyboy4 9
noah hutchenson: your mother's evil must be exp... 4 hr Anonymous mommy 4
Cowards who hide behind their technology, creep... 6 hr Techno Fly 4
Gay Guys SC 6 hr Sal 147
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 8 hr Sharlene45 4,691
I wanna be a Christian and A Gay ! (Dec '12) 10 hr SweetImp 10
More from around the web