rusty barn
morristown girl

Sevierville, TN

#1 Mar 22, 2013
Budi Iknow there been a lot of controversy since juni left. But the truth is. I am a manager of a business in newport. I can well understand its hard to find good help. Back ground checks are the way to go. Once Istarted that Iwas able to put an honest hard working staff together. We loved eating at both of your establishments. So if you think about it you will know who Iam.. just so you know that jen that works for you does laugh and make comments bad ones about you. You don't need ppl like that working for you. Cause she doesn't care about your business. Her and sue just want what they can get. I have heard their comments when your not around. They will get you sued over the hippa act. I know for a fact you have some that still work for you talking to attornies about her wiolation of the hippa act. So beware. A true customer will tell you the truth just like Ijust did. Good Luck

“Pay attention ....”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

This could be fun

#2 Mar 22, 2013
Huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welcome To The Topix Internet Top Mod 21 (Feb '12) 29 min positronium 5,453
What is Trolling? (Feb '11) 1 hr Izzy-_- 229
Boy clothing 6 hr Night_driver 3
woman wants Virgins 6 hr Night_driver 3
Sleeping 7 hr Skip Saxon 2
Damn ObamaCare and F"""k TrumpCare. The major c... 13 hr Maria 2
Post anything using the Letter M! (Aug '12) 14 hr Jon_B 378
More from around the web