another lie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

This girl aint sick people. Shes using your tax money to go on vacation.the girl is a sick liar.thats all.ask anyone.she says she has a pacemaker.we all know she too young for that.and the only medicines she takes are pain pills to get high.stephanie get a life and quit using people.and taking money from people for your own pocket

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

How young is too young for a pacemaker? My grandson has one and he's only two. So, if you're going to bad mouth someone, the very least you could do is make sure you know what you're talking about. Otherwise, you just end up looking like a fool.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Richard Barlow wrote:
How young is too young for a pacemaker? My grandson has one and he's only two. So, if you're going to bad mouth someone, the very least you could do is make sure you know what you're talking about. Otherwise, you just end up looking like a fool.
I concur.. I have had one for the past 7 close to 8 years now.. And I am just now 49 got it when I was 42..

Eagle
another lie

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Shes a liar.and a bum living off dyersburg money.and living with a man whos sleeping around with a girl from his work.she will die soon so dyersburg people can save their money

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

That's a shame. Him cheating on her like that. But, you still didn't say how young was too young to have a pacemaker. That was your assertion wasn't it? So answer the question please. How young is too young?
Paula

Ladys Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

another lie wrote:
Shes a liar.and a bum living off dyersburg money.and living with a man whos sleeping around with a girl from his work.she will die soon so dyersburg people can save their money

Whomever this is you really need to get a life of your own and stay the hell out of Stephanie's. She is sick and she does have a pace maker and she is not dying. I know this because I have been to the dr with her. What she doesn't need is the stress from ignorant ass people like you that has nothing better to do than to get on topix and bash other people. So sad so pathetic! Grow the hell up!!
Paula

Ladys Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Whomever this is you really need to get a life of your own and stay the hell out of Stephanie's. She is sick and she does have a pace maker and she is not dying. I know this because I have been to the dr with her. What she doesn't need is the stress from ignorant ass people like you that has nothing better to do than to get on topix and bash other people. So sad so pathetic! Grow the hell up!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Topix Forum right now

Search the Topix Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Books, Recipes, Gardening AND (Jul '12) 12 min Rose of Tralee 18,073
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 46 min --Rickster-- 18,184
Struggling101's Game Plan On Life With A Forced... 54 min --Rickster-- 464
Where did Everybody go? 1 hr Rose of Tralee 4
43 Now viewing this forum 1 hr Rose of Tralee 92
who thinks g,hannelius is hot 5 hr jkeylyn 2
risperdal risperdole 12 hr watch it karma is a b 49
•••
•••