Is Jesus Christ Coming Back?

Is Jesus Christ Coming Back?

Created by wondering on May 22, 2011

178 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

I Don't Know

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Ill Bill

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 May 23, 2011
NO

End Times

“John 14:27”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Nebraska awaiting Heaven

#2 May 23, 2011
YES!! VERy soon ;;;;;

Level 6

Since: Apr 10

USA

#3 May 23, 2011
Ill Bill wrote:
NO
What makes you think that, Bill?

I believe Jesus Christ is coming back.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#4 May 23, 2011
I believe.

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Willies head WV

#5 May 23, 2011
CatCiao wrote:
I believe.
Me too!

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#6 May 24, 2011
TheTank wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think that, Bill?
I believe Jesus Christ is coming back.
Amen

Ill Bill

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#7 May 24, 2011
TheTank wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think that, Bill?
I believe Jesus Christ is coming back.
I might be Jewish Tank.
Daisies

“Don't follow me, troll”

Level 2

Since: Jun 10

Palo Alto, CA

#8 May 24, 2011
Peaple being saying Jusus was going to come back by the year 2000....we are in 2011 and still see no Jesus LOL.....I guess depends in everyone's beliefs...
What

Ava, MO

#9 May 24, 2011
Daisies wrote:
Peaple being saying Jusus was going to come back by the year 2000....we are in 2011 and still see no Jesus LOL.....I guess depends in everyone's beliefs...
No it depends on what the Bible says. Read it and quit listening to false teachers and so called prophets.

Level 6

Since: Apr 10

USA

#10 May 24, 2011
Ill Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I might be Jewish Tank.
Might?
Daisies

“Don't follow me, troll”

Level 2

Since: Jun 10

Palo Alto, CA

#11 May 24, 2011
What wrote:
<quoted text>
No it depends on what the Bible says. Read it and quit listening to false teachers and so called prophets.
Which bible? There is lots of them.

End Times

“John 14:27”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Nebraska awaiting Heaven

#13 May 24, 2011
Free America__ wrote:
It will now be on October 21st... the dude said he miscalulated... lol...
No, he actually didn't. Oct. 21 was always to be the end of the world. He still believes Judgment Day began May 21, but that the "Rapture" and the end of the world will both take place Oct. 21 and none will suffer. The "Rapture" was to take place May 21. Actually, the only change in his theory.

ET ;*:*;

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

San Diego, CA

#14 May 24, 2011
End Times wrote:
YES!! VERy soon ;;;;;
(((How Soon)))

End Times

“John 14:27”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Nebraska awaiting Heaven

#15 May 25, 2011
Droolingly Funny wrote:
<quoted text>(((How Soon)))
Dunno.

ET ;*:*;

“Wind Beneath My Wings”

Level 1

Since: May 11

North America

#16 May 25, 2011
80

That's not for me to decide.

I'll send off a telegram to Father and ask him.
It may take awhile to get an answer.
Father is very busy these days trying to calm Mother from the her wrath with all the tornados and flooding she is creating.
It has been just pure hell on every one.

Ill Bill

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#17 May 25, 2011
TheTank wrote:
<quoted text>Might?
Well I might be a Buddhist.

“Uroplatus Phantasticus”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Durban, South Africa

#18 May 25, 2011
End Times wrote:
YES!! VERy soon ;;;;;
Just ask Harold yeah? lol

“Uroplatus Phantasticus”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Durban, South Africa

#19 May 25, 2011
End Times wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he actually didn't. Oct. 21 was always to be the end of the world. He still believes Judgment Day began May 21, but that the "Rapture" and the end of the world will both take place Oct. 21 and none will suffer. The "Rapture" was to take place May 21. Actually, the only change in his theory.
ET ;*:*;
I predict another change in his theory on 21 Oct. 2011. lol

“Uroplatus Phantasticus”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Durban, South Africa

#20 May 25, 2011
What wrote:
<quoted text>
No it depends on what the Bible says. Read it and quit listening to false teachers and so called prophets.
Was going to say it depends on if you're Christian or not but I see you beat me to it.

“Uroplatus Phantasticus”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Durban, South Africa

#21 May 25, 2011
Ill Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I might be Jewish Tank.
Then you're screwed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 1 hr Mallymkun the Dor... 5,321
Welcome to the basement (Feb '12) 3 hr _Susan_ 542
Word association game (Sep '12) 4 hr unreals_dad 1,984
K..ik pic vid swap 4 hr Snowguy9797 21
sexy nudes :) college student 7 hr Seduciary 2
Nudes for Snapcash 9 hr lunatwil 3
Bring Ginny Back! (Sep '13) 12 hr Izzy-_- 212
More from around the web