plz any topix admin remove my account!!!!!!!

Posted in the Topix Forum

Since: Jun 08

Faribault, MN

#1 Jun 25, 2008
admins at topix, im asking any of you to remove my account plz. godbless you if you do!!!!!!

“Women (and cats) of WoW unite!”

Level 1

Since: Jul 07

San Diego, but now: The Woods

#2 Jun 28, 2008
The following is from Topix FAQs:

If you really don't want to be part of the Topix community anymore, simply delete your profile photo, the answers to your profile questions, and your Favorites. Log out, and your account will be de-activated.

Note that there is no way to reactivate a deleted account. Please do not ask us to delete your Topix profile unless you're really, really sure it needs to be deleted.

http://www.topix.com/topix/faq#delete_account

Hope that helps.

Level 1

#3 Jun 28, 2008
One last note - if you have a reason that you just need to change your screen name and still want to have an account here, then try contacting Topix. Here is a direct link to a feedback form that may work for you:

http://www.topix.com/ext/feedback...

Put the web address of your profile page in the Topix page spot. State your request for a name change and why you want it in the description field. Good luck!

Faribault, MN

#4 Jul 13, 2008
thank you

Faribault, MN

#5 Jul 14, 2008
TrilbyKat wrote:
One last note - if you have a reason that you just need to change your screen name and still want to have an account here, then try contacting Topix. Here is a direct link to a feedback form that may work for you:
http://www.topix.com/ext/feedback...
Put the web address of your profile page in the Topix page spot. State your request for a name change and why you want it in the description field. Good luck!
how long does it take for topix to email me back if i already did it?

Level 1

#6 Jul 14, 2008
Hi Rick,

I'm unsure how long the average wait is. I did email them about an email address change a few days ago and haven't heard back. If I don't hear back in a week, I'll just try again. There are people on here that Topix has changed screen names for though, so I know they do respond ... eventually.

Best of luck to you!

Faribault, MN

#7 Jul 14, 2008
i finally got my name changed in a short time but i cant upload any images on my account.

Faribault, MN

#8 Jul 14, 2008
nvrm

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#9 Jul 14, 2008
I emailed Topix and ask them to remove my account BUT I also ask them would they remove ALL of my post.
They replied NOOO that all my post would remain .....
Whats the point in deletng my account then if all my post will remain.LOL
I also tried the suggestion from topix to simply remove my profile pic, favorites etc..then log out ~ That didn't work either.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat Babes 1 hr Leo 2
World Shocked - Angel Helps Guitarist GW Will... 5 hr Grace Of Heaven 2
The Wabbit Hutch (May '11) 9 hr Wabbit 1,247
HI ,, i am soni 16 hr soni 1
dry shrooms 18 hr john james 1
shoutout to clarapagex 20 hr tomace65 1
Why do you love america 21 hr Rose of Tralee 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••