Message to the Topix Community from V...

meabadboy
Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#282 Dec 12, 2010
TheTank wrote:
Hello, meabadboy.
<quoted text>And go where?
<quoted text>Everything Ginny has said was on her accord. I do not know what this feud between you and her is about, and I do not know exactly how it started.
Would you like to know? Really?

I believe all you have to do is read what I have said. It's really all that simple.

But you did not answer my question.

She states that she speaks for all, that includes YOU.

If you say that this is all on her accord, then why so quiet?

Over the past few days all she as done is rant how you and the others are all in agreement with everything she is spewing.

So?

What is it -- I cannot speak for anyone else, but I am sure others want to know what you have to say.

meabadboy
Level 1

Location hidden

#283 Dec 12, 2010
TheTank wrote:
Hello, meabadboy.
<quoted text>And go where?
<quoted text>Everything Ginny has said was on her accord. I do not know what this feud between you and her is about, and I do not know exactly how it started.
BTW

I've never had issue with your or the others at all.

But when you and the others set back and say nothing.

One has to now ask.

WTF....

Over..

Level 6

Since: Apr 10

USA

#284 Dec 12, 2010
meabadboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to know? Really?
I believe all you have to do is read what I have said. It's really all that simple.
But you did not answer my question.
She states that she speaks for all, that includes YOU.
If you say that this is all on her accord, then why so quiet?
Over the past few days all she as done is rant how you and the others are all in agreement with everything she is spewing.
So?
What is it -- I cannot speak for anyone else, but I am sure others want to know what you have to say.
Do you know how many exchanges she has had with you? You told me to go back and read the posts, but you should know that not everyone has the time on their hands to do such a thing. Honestly, I haven't paid much attention to her posts, in fact, I haven't paid too much attention to some of the quarrels on this forum.

That is why I have been silent because I refuse to take part in something that's been dragged on far too long.

I also see that you're assuming that whatever Ginny said relating to the TKs, is on their behalf as well. I don't understand this. Are you holding all of us accountable for something that she's said, even when we haven't read her posts, or are you presuming that we agree with everything she's said even when we haven't read what her statements were about?
meabadboy wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW
I've never had issue with your or the others at all.
But when you and the others set back and say nothing.
One has to now ask.
WTF....
Over..
What you're saying is, when you see one TK speak about the actual group, you expect the other members to, somehow, log onto Topix, find where that fellow TK were talking about the group, address what needs to be addressed?

meabadboy
Level 1

Location hidden

#285 Dec 12, 2010
Thanks for the reply...

I do appriciate it.
TheTank wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know how many exchanges she has had with you? You told me to go back and read the posts, but you should know that not everyone has the time on their hands to do such a thing. Honestly, I haven't paid much attention to her posts, in fact, I haven't paid too much attention to some of the quarrels on this forum.
all you have to do is read just what is in here.

It was sumed up quite well and to the point.
TheTank wrote:
<quoted text>That is why I have been silent because I refuse to take part in something that's been dragged on far too long.
I also see that you're assuming that whatever Ginny said relating to the TKs, is on their behalf as well. I don't understand this. Are you holding all of us accountable for something that she's said, even when we haven't read her posts, or are you presuming that we agree with everything she's said even when we haven't read what her statements were about?
<quoted text>What you're saying is, when you see one TK speak about the actual group, you expect the other members to, somehow, log onto Topix, find where that fellow TK were talking about the group, address what needs to be addressed?
I am glad you spoke up...

Like I said Tank, all I keep hearing is how all of you are in TOTAL agrrement with what she says.

According to her, and on so many different forus. Not just this one.

Also like I said -- none of you were saying squat.

So, it may be wrong to "assume."

But your silance and the rest of your group's silance left no other recource.

Sorry.

Like I said, and it is there in black and white. I never accused you of anything wrong.

I just said we must "assume" if all we hear is Ginny saying she speaks for all of you and all of you agree with her.

MAybe you all need to muzzle her??

Or at least come out and speak for your self and answer her lies.
Ghost of RJF Dupage

Elk Grove Village, IL

#286 Dec 12, 2010
Let's all get naked, oil up and play Twister!

“R3V01U7!0N”

Level 5

Since: Apr 10

Denver, CO

#287 Dec 13, 2010
meabadboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but what you just yelled has little to do with my current level of happiness. I just had my second cup of coffee. It's snowing here, and I am fixing breakfast. Coffee makes me happy in the morning. I just found the other sock I misplaced so now I have a matched pair now. That has been a major issue in my life lately, and a source of my depression. But the thrill of the now united lost made me happier, and puzzled actually. I'm not to sure how it got into the sugar container on the cabinet. That may make me ponder a bit. But, I doubt I will get too upset over it. Nor even angry. I did find a missing sock you know. I try to look for the good things in every adverse situation.
ROFL. Sorry, wasn't trying to yell.
meabadboy wrote:
Anyway.
What are you yelling about?
Oh, that Ginny thing....
You need to tell her that. Seriously, you are in charge. Or at least that is what you keep telling us.
I can't be professional about this and give you an answer too.
Let me just say that I am working it out.
meabadboy wrote:
But, I believe ya.
Really?
meabadboy wrote:
Seriously, I do.
Thanks man.
meabadboy wrote:
The main man...
Yes.
meabadboy wrote:
Head cheese...
Um... Okay.
meabadboy wrote:
The big cahonie...
meabadboy wrote:
The one in charge...
Nobody likes an ass-kisser! Lol
meabadboy wrote:
Yep...
Exactly.
meabadboy wrote:
Maybe she didn't get the memo you sent down the chain?
Or possibly she doesn't listen to you either?
Nah... That could never be it.
Hmmm...
meabadboy wrote:
You're the chief.
That's Commander to you!
Actually, I would prefer 'Grand Poo-bah'.
Haha...
meabadboy wrote:
You're not a morning person are you?
I prefer evenings but I can be a morning person too.
misoginny

Pasadena, CA

#288 Dec 13, 2010
Don't make the mistake I did and take calculus @ 8AM

meabadboy
Level 1

Location hidden

#289 Dec 13, 2010
misoginny wrote:
Don't make the mistake I did and take calculus @ 8AM
I know.

The teacher drew the equasion on the board and ask for us to find "X."

I walked up and said -- "here" [pinting to the "X"].

She was not amused.....

She wasn't a morning person either.
SG Blogger

United States

#290 Dec 24, 2010
I'm becoming a fast fan of "meabadboy" very clever the way you set up your response in order to shed light on Virginia's many lies. So smart, that I see the ever cool and collected "politically" has taken to co-opting your style. Keep up the good work you bad boy you!

btw: I also like Ginny's Daddy. Whatever happened to him?

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#292 Jun 14, 2013
Jack Howard wrote:
<quoted text>
Viginia,
Thank you for exposing this threat. I now ask the Mods to address my assertations made on your blog:
This "Topix" operation isnt about "ad revenues" or money at all really. This is a top down fascist operation where Topix is able to spy on citizens, profile them, invasion of privacy, etc. This is what is really going on.
The "Tolle Trolls" can observe the habits of millions of Americans, perhaps report them to law enforcement, mess with their credit report, etc.
The Justice Department should shut Topix down, but the problem there is the organized crime interests that run Topix, enjoy a very high level of support and protection inside the Justice Department.
I have been watching this for over a year. They have hacked all my information and are not shy about letting me know. They also intentionally "hint" or make a deliberate "mistake" when "taunting" me. This allows them a degree of deniability. Instead of feeding back my address they'll intentionally list a residence that is just slightly off the truth.
The trick with Topix is, to not be afraid of their cowardly games, their corporate trolls.

All that shows is Guilt, but also, fear.

Do the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain.

Its all smoke and mirrors.
Carl Bad

San Diego, CA

#293 Jun 14, 2013
this is a two year old thread

Melt down!!

Whoop whoop!

Ginny Melt down alert!!!!

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#294 Jun 14, 2013
Carl Bad wrote:
this is a two year old thread
Melt down!!
Whoop whoop!
Ginny Melt down alert!!!!
^^^ Poor, pathetic corporate troll.
Carl Bad

San Diego, CA

#295 Jun 14, 2013
^^^^^ Poor crazy lady sifting thru the topix debris hoping to relive her "glory" days.

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#296 Jun 14, 2013
Carl Bad wrote:
^^^^^ Poor crazy lady sifting thru the topix debris hoping to relive her "glory" days.
Fail.
Carl Bad

San Diego, CA

#297 Jun 14, 2013
Whatever helps you sleep at night big girl

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#298 Jun 14, 2013
Carl Bad wrote:
Whatever helps you sleep at night big girl
I'm not big. I'm tall, thin, and pretty.
Carl Bad

San Diego, CA

#299 Jun 14, 2013
You forget we have pictures, videos and

Ahem

transcripts

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#300 Jun 15, 2013
Carl Bad wrote:
You forget we have pictures, videos and
Ahem
transcripts
Its all theft and violation of our civil rights, violation of the Fourth Amendment. Its criminality, and Tolles needs his feet held to the fire for participating.

As I warned over 2 years ago:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/THA9ONG...

“maybe”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

#301 Jun 15, 2013
_Virginia_ wrote:
Some incredibly disturbing comments have been posted to my Open Salon post Something way funky is going on over at Topix.com . I have written up the essence of what they are conveying.
Please read this. It affects all of us who post on Topix:
Is Topix giving out users personal data to the NSA?
http://open.salon.com/blog/virginia888/2010/1...
I ask for one of the Mods to address this, thanks in advance, Virginia
If you go to that Salon link you've posted, the article has been removed

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#302 Jun 15, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go to that Salon link you've posted, the article has been removed
oh no, the cowards. I will repost it somewhere else.

Over and over again, Tech has shown its guilt by their cowardly censorship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association game (Sep '12) 1 hr Red_Forman 1,713
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 10 hr Ricky F 19,096
nice people only forum (Oct '15) 11 hr jjcuudjcjjcjvj 303
chub bttm pig for yahoo chat 19 hr ohiokid2007 1
Gay Guys SC Fri motye8 139
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) Fri Recon Beeker 4,685
The Official Complaint Department (May '12) Fri _Susan_ 3,474
More from around the web