Posted in the Topix Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Level 5

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 2, 2010
Some incredibly disturbing comments have been posted to my Open Salon post Something way funky is going on over at Topix.com . I have written up the essence of what they are conveying.

Please read this. It affects all of us who post on Topix:

Is Topix giving out users personal data to the NSA?

http://open.salon.com/blog/virginia888/2010/1...

I ask for one of the Mods to address this, thanks in advance, Virginia
DISCONNECT

Orlando, FL

#2 Dec 2, 2010
Nobody is forcing you to be here.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3 Dec 2, 2010
At its worst, this could be real:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TB4QSCD...

"I've just had a Twitter back and forth with Tolles. He's playing you like you are string puppets and you're too stupid to see it.

He owns you. And he will only own me until I get a new computer and a new IP address.

You're all screwed and you don't even know it.
Guard your bank accounts and all your personal information, change your passwords, because someone in here, and it might be one of you, can get it.

It's April Fool's in December, and you are all the fools.

Think I'm kidding? Try to cancel your Topix account. Can't be done. You're cyber-snatched."
Jack Howard

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Dec 2, 2010
Virginia Olive Hoge wrote:
Some incredibly disturbing comments have been posted to my Open Salon post Something way funky is going on over at Topix.com . I have written up the essence of what they are conveying.
Please read this. It affects all of us who post on Topix:
Is Topix giving out users personal data to the NSA?
http://open.salon.com/blog/virginia888/2010/1...
I ask for one of the Mods to address this, thanks in advance, Virginia
Viginia,
Thank you for exposing this threat. I now ask the Mods to address my assertations made on your blog:

This "Topix" operation isnt about "ad revenues" or money at all really. This is a top down fascist operation where Topix is able to spy on citizens, profile them, invasion of privacy, etc. This is what is really going on.

The "Tolle Trolls" can observe the habits of millions of Americans, perhaps report them to law enforcement, mess with their credit report, etc.

The Justice Department should shut Topix down, but the problem there is the organized crime interests that run Topix, enjoy a very high level of support and protection inside the Justice Department.

I have been watching this for over a year. They have hacked all my information and are not shy about letting me know. They also intentionally "hint" or make a deliberate "mistake" when "taunting" me. This allows them a degree of deniability. Instead of feeding back my address they'll intentionally list a residence that is just slightly off the truth.

Level 5

Location hidden

#5 Dec 2, 2010
I ask for Topix to put an immediate temporary ban on the PT, who I quote in my article as saying:

"It doesn't count as hacking when you work for the company and already have access to all the files, remember?"

Level 5

Location hidden

#6 Dec 2, 2010
DISCONNECT wrote:
Hey PT. The point isn't anyone forcing anyone to be here. The issue is that possibly anyone who has ever posted here, had their personal data in the hands of who knows who.

Topix: I ask that this troll be put on temporary ban until this is cleared up.
Pasadena Troll

Pasadena, CA

#7 Dec 2, 2010
At its worst, this could be real:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TB4QSCD...
"I've just had a Twitter back and forth with Tolles. He's playing you like you are string puppets and you're too stupid to see it.
He owns you. And he will only own me until I get a new computer and a new IP address.
You're all screwed and you don't even know it.
Guard your bank accounts and all your personal information, change your passwords, because someone in here, and it might be one of you, can get it.
It's April Fool's in December, and you are all the fools.
Think I'm kidding? Try to cancel your Topix account. Can't be done. You're cyber-snatched."
Don't believe everything you read. Topix may be evil but I doubt they're stupid. They just want to bump up traffic until they IPO.
Pasadena Troll

Pasadena, CA

#8 Dec 2, 2010
I ask for Topix to put an immediate temporary ban on the PT, who I quote in my article as saying:
"It doesn't count as hacking when you work for the company and already have access to all the files, remember?"
When did the PT say that? Not everyone on Topix is who you think they are.

Level 5

Location hidden

#9 Dec 2, 2010
Jack Howard wrote:
<quoted text>
Viginia,
Thank you for exposing this threat. I now ask the Mods to address my assertations made on your blog:
This "Topix" operation isnt about "ad revenues" or money at all really. This is a top down fascist operation where Topix is able to spy on citizens, profile them, invasion of privacy, etc. This is what is really going on.
The "Tolle Trolls" can observe the habits of millions of Americans, perhaps report them to law enforcement, mess with their credit report, etc.
The Justice Department should shut Topix down, but the problem there is the organized crime interests that run Topix, enjoy a very high level of support and protection inside the Justice Department.
I have been watching this for over a year. They have hacked all my information and are not shy about letting me know. They also intentionally "hint" or make a deliberate "mistake" when "taunting" me. This allows them a degree of deniability. Instead of feeding back my address they'll intentionally list a residence that is just slightly off the truth.
Hey Jack, nice to see you.

Yes, please Topix, what is going on here??? Jack has had his private information hacked, his phone messages posted on Topix. wtf?

Level 5

Location hidden

#10 Dec 2, 2010
Pasadena Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't believe everything you read. Topix may be evil but I doubt they're stupid. They just want to bump up traffic until they IPO.
Lets let Topix answer this PT, as I have said, at this point you are complicit.
Gin Knee

Pasadena, CA

#11 Dec 2, 2010
DISCONNECT wrote:
Yes they are. I must be strong and fight the good fight!

“Who knew it would be this”

Level 1

Since: May 10

boring without The Avenger!

#12 Dec 2, 2010
Jack Howard wrote:
<quoted text>
Viginia,
Are you drinking again, Mel Gibson?
Pasadena Troll

Pasadena, CA

#13 Dec 2, 2010
<quoted text>
Lets let Topix answer this PT, as I have said, at this point you are complicit.
Do you expect anything other than denials? But sure I'd like to hear what they have to say.
FYI

Oak Park, IL

#14 Dec 2, 2010
Why isn't anybody complaining to the FBI about this? Or are they in on this too?
FYI

Oak Park, IL

#15 Dec 2, 2010
Jack Howard wrote:
<quoted text>
Viginia,
Do you think Obama is in any way involved with this? A close friend of ours was hurt badly by a slumlord called Forest City Enterprises. We teamed up and called all their shareholders and nearly put them under. But good ol' Obama came to their rescue and gave them a bailout. Members of the corrupt Ratner family who own Forest City, work in the Justice Department, BTW.

Level 5

Location hidden

#16 Dec 2, 2010
Jack Howard wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack, can you tell us a bit about your history on Topix? What has happened to you here, what you have learned?
Gin Knee

Pasadena, CA

#17 Dec 2, 2010
Topics_Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>Are you drinking again, Mel Gibson?
ROFLMAO

Know the truth!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TF3D2UN...
FYI

Oak Park, IL

#18 Dec 2, 2010
Pasadena Troll is definitely a moderator here. She knew that RJF Dupage was banned a good 12 hours before he did. The "Pasadena is more Corrupt than Chicago" forum which involved her and her close friend Ann Erdman was deleted here. How often do threads get deleted from Topix? Almost never!

And, there is only one Kelly Russell. She tried to pretend like she never posted on Topix, on her blog but got outted by foolishly libeling RJF by his real name.
Ann Erdman also posted on this blog.
http://grrl.wordpress.com/2010/09/28/topix-di...

Level 5

Location hidden

#19 Dec 2, 2010
Topics_Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>Are you drinking again, Mel Gibson?
He is serious, TA, he has had very negative experiences, I have asked him to describe them.

We are trying to get to the bottom of this, thats all.

Level 5

Location hidden

#20 Dec 2, 2010
Gin Knee wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Know the truth!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TF3D2UN...
Is it the truth PT? this is exactly what we need to determine.

ITS FOR ALL OF OUR SAFETY

something I know you could care less about, but the rest of us care very much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Biden's VAWA Law Is Just A Mechanism Of Soc... 3 hr Thomas Paine 3
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 5 hr covcas 18,511
How Bill Clinton and Joe Biden Brought Back Sla... 7 hr Thomas Paine 1
43 Now viewing this forum 8 hr PESCreate - Trish 115
HI ,, i am soni 8 hr liveforlove 5
Nelson County Football Coach Jamie Egli 8 hr Nelson County 1
Wife or GF teases 10 hr JennyGee1988 1
•••

Topix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE