how reduce weight very fast ?
Erin Nabisco

AOL

#474 Oct 8, 2012
spokaloonian you are pathetic grow up you childish brat.
Erin Nabisco

AOL

#475 Oct 8, 2012
yes charlie girl i am pleasant tonight.

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#476 Oct 8, 2012
Erin Nabisco wrote:
yes charlie girl i am pleasant tonight.
Your PREGNANT tonight???

Oh wait.....never mind.....

Yes, being pleasant is your middle name isn't it Erin?

InDaHouse

“New year, more f'loon denial”

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#477 Oct 8, 2012
Erin Nabisco wrote:
InDaHouse enough of that bullflop about me being fat i am not fat you are a thumb sucking nose picker pea brain.
Of course you aren't fat Erin - you are just short for your weight.
Erin Nabisco

AOL

#478 Oct 8, 2012
spokaloonian i am sick and tired of you just disappear and take your crummy friends with you.
Erin Nabisco

AOL

#479 Oct 8, 2012
as for you InDaHouse you little pipsqueak i am not fat i am not short for my weight so shut the hell up before i skin you alive.

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#480 Oct 8, 2012
Erin Nabisco wrote:
spokaloonian i am sick and tired of you just disappear and take your crummy friends with you.
My friends aren't crummy. I make them wipe the crumbs off before they can come in.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#481 Oct 8, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
My friends aren't crummy. I make them wipe the crumbs off before they can come in.
LOL
Erin Nabisco

AOL

#482 Oct 8, 2012
spokaloser you think i am playing fun games well i am sick of your back talk you make no sense and you better quit or ill choke you to death and your friends can join you in your grave.
Bling Bass

AOL

#483 Oct 8, 2012
where are those lazy low life double crossing moderators when i get my hands on them i will rip them into a million pieces.

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#484 Oct 8, 2012
Erin Nabisco wrote:
spokaloser you think i am playing fun games well i am sick of your back talk you make no sense and you better quit or ill choke you to death and your friends can join you in your grave.
Cool, then we can do the "Monster Mash." It will be a "Graveyard Smash!"
Erin Nabisco

AOL

#485 Oct 8, 2012
spokaloonian i am going to slap you so hard your daddy will feel it.
Erin Nabisco

AOL

#486 Oct 8, 2012
and dont think i am kidding you spokaloser i will embarrass you and make you disappear like i embarassed that wimpy runt Eight miles high and he is now gone.

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#487 Oct 8, 2012
Erin Nabisco wrote:
spokaloonian i am going to slap you so hard your daddy will feel it.
Can I watch?

This should be fun!

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#488 Oct 8, 2012
Erin Nabisco wrote:
and dont think i am kidding you spokaloser i will embarrass you and make you disappear like i embarassed that wimpy runt Eight miles high and he is now gone.
But, can you make him re-appear?

Now that would be the trick.
Your daddy

AOL

#489 Oct 8, 2012
spokaloonian brush your tooth and go to bed oh but thats right i punched out your last tooth well i guess you can go straight to bed no questions asked little boy.

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#490 Oct 8, 2012
Your daddy wrote:
spokaloonian brush your tooth and go to bed oh but thats right i punched out your last tooth well i guess you can go straight to bed no questions asked little boy.
I know you knocked it out, but I saved it and brush it every night.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#491 Oct 9, 2012
Erin Nabisco wrote:
IXSatanXI i am not fat you are a bastard.
It's ok Erin. There are many people who also suffer with your condition. Such as the overweight child in this video...

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#492 Oct 9, 2012
Your daddy wrote:
Ouch, I felt that.
That would have been much funnier.
Black Knight X

Cedartown, GA

#493 Oct 9, 2012
Spook,I believe Erin has a dyke crush on you...lmao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 1 hr Junket 19,145
American & Allied Soldiers Rock! (Jun '11) 14 hr DENG 16,805
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 19 hr Princess Hey 5,672
I SEND NUDES FOR FUN KIKME@ hazeliciouzzz Mon hazeliciouzzz 1
have fun with real live messaging & chat get ... Mon speakspoke 1
I SEND NUDES FOR FUN KIKME@ hazeliciouzzz Sun hazeliciouzzz 1
All Project Loans and Company Funding Guaranteed (Oct '16) Jun 25 Lin webb 3
More from around the web