Comments
1,201 - 1,220 of 3,294 Comments Last updated Aug 1, 2013

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1659
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, piffle. It wasn't that long ago that you won the Nasty Nun of the Month trophy for your senseless behavior on the Vacaville forum. And you waste no time, do you? All Hegel does is stand her ground and your fangs come out.
Barbis off the mark again. Until someone does something on here worse than you have, you should learn some humility. God knows you have no reason to be cocky.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1660
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Saw Pearl Jam four times.

YOU?
You know what Pearl Jam is dont ya?

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1661
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, piffle. It wasn't that long ago that you won the Nasty Nun of the Month trophy for your senseless behavior on the Vacaville forum. And you waste no time, do you? All Hegel does is stand her ground and your fangs come out.
Geez... have sex with one homeless black man on a Vacaville thread and I win Nasty Nun of the Month? YES!

PS Did I post as myself or a greybox on that thread? Oh yeah... as myself.=)

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1662
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>....can't find a Ferrerman....can't find a Ferrerman....
LOL! So true!

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1663
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Barbis off the mark again. Until someone does something on here worse than you have, you should learn some humility. God knows you have no reason to be cocky.
Come on... I had to sex a homeless black man to win that title!!!!! He even gave me herpes... remember?=)

Now excuse me, I have to go watch my untalented, no musical ability, gay (according to SOME people who really do hide behind greyboxes) son perform at a concert this evening. He is in 5 of the 6 ensembles performing.

*blows kisses to all right after giving oral to that black homeless man with cold sores*

Wait... does that ruin my above it all image? Ooopsie!

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1664
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, piffle. It wasn't that long ago that you won the Nasty Nun of the Month trophy for your senseless behavior on the Vacaville forum. And you waste no time, do you? All Hegel does is stand her ground and your fangs come out.
She seems to be overreacting just a bit. Kinda strange!

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1665
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez... have sex with one homeless black man on a Vacaville thread and I win Nasty Nun of the Month? YES!
PS Did I post as myself or a greybox on that thread? Oh yeah... as myself.=)
C'mon, you know it was over the top.
I just posted to Dazzle Dat that this argument about registered vs. grey or gray box is empty. I've asked repeatedly why registered posters claim that they are, somehow, above reproach when they are quite capable of being just as nasty as a "gray box," via proxy server.
And there are a select few who seem to get by with posting whatever they please, registered, and still avoid the dreaded banning.
I was banned once long ago for just following a troll around and I wasn't even warned. I've seen registered accounts routinely post unimaginable filth and they're still here. Go figure.
So the gray box issue is invalid. The disdain you show is something you've created for yourselves but it's not based on any truth. Not one registered poster has been able to offer a reasonable argument as to why it's better to be registered than not, with the exception that you can't be copied.

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1666
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>She seems to be overreacting just a bit. Kinda strange!
I had to speak in a way you would understand... And, look, it worked... AGAIN.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1668
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>She seems to be overreacting just a bit. Kinda strange!
Yes, she made a quick turn on that one. A little too fast.
Now that she's on her way out (let's hope she doesn't let the gate hit her in the rump) she's her usual cocky self. Very arrogant.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1669
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-Persephone- wrote:
Saw Pearl Jam four times.
YOU? <quoted text>
Does that mean you get another badge?

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1670
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fwd to Hegel since I didn't bring up the greybox issue, she did.

PS I post from my phone, I don't even know how to begin to go through proxy servers that way.=)
Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>C'mon, you know it was over the top.
I just posted to Dazzle Dat that this argument about registered vs. grey or gray box is empty. I've asked repeatedly why registered posters claim that they are, somehow, above reproach when they are quite capable of being just as nasty as a "gray box," via proxy server.
And there are a select few who seem to get by with posting whatever they please, registered, and still avoid the dreaded banning.
I was banned once long ago for just following a troll around and I wasn't even warned. I've seen registered accounts routinely post unimaginable filth and they're still here. Go figure.
So the gray box issue is invalid. The disdain you show is something you've created for yourselves but it's not based on any truth. Not one registered poster has been able to offer a reasonable argument as to why it's better to be registered than not, with the exception that you can't be copied.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1671
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Enyo Barbi wrote:
Very arrogant.
'

OH the irony.

Have you figured it out barbara?

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1672
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>She seems to be overreacting just a bit. Kinda strange!
Said Queen of Over-reaction. LOL!

She is having fun making light of your folly.:-)

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1673
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ArtGal wrote:
Fwd to Hegel since I didn't bring up the greybox issue, she did.
PS I post from my phone, I don't even know how to begin to go through proxy servers that way.=)
<quoted text>
Kevin can walk you though it. Or Mindy.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1674
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>C'mon, you know it was over the top.
I just posted to Dazzle Dat that this argument about registered vs. grey or gray box is empty. I've asked repeatedly why registered posters claim that they are, somehow, above reproach when they are quite capable of being just as nasty as a "gray box," via proxy server.
And there are a select few who seem to get by with posting whatever they please, registered, and still avoid the dreaded banning.
I was banned once long ago for just following a troll around and I wasn't even warned. I've seen registered accounts routinely post unimaginable filth and they're still here. Go figure.
So the gray box issue is invalid. The disdain you show is something you've created for yourselves but it's not based on any truth. Not one registered poster has been able to offer a reasonable argument as to why it's better to be registered than not, with the exception that you can't be copied.
Barbi I wasn't even posting in this thread, so why do you feel the need to bring up my name here?

So you want to address the gray box issue. Well okay let's do that.

At least when a registered poster is jacking with someone, that person knows exactly who is being the jerk. With a gray box it could be anyone. In fact you could be using a proxy posting as Rickster causing him to take the fall for some of the nastiness posted under that gray box name. Not saying it is you but it could be you, or anyone.

When I originally started posting on topix I was not registered and people started using the gray box name I was posting under saying all sorts of vile stuff making it look like I was the azzhole. That's why I registered.

As far as being a registered poster I believe topix should require everyone to register and have no gray box posters. I agree that a lot of registered posters get by with being complete jerks and azzholes - you and I are BOTH guilty of that one dear as is everyone posting here in this thread.
So what is your point exactly? That you were once banned because a mod deemed it necessary? Well you are back aren't you?

Personally I wish the mods would be stricter and ban a lot more than they do. I suggest to everyone that if you don't want to be banned quit trolling, quit harassing and quit being a azzhole.

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1675
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Said Queen of Over-reaction. LOL!
She is having fun making light of your folly.:-)
Shhhhh, it's cuter with me as the villan.

But, by all means, you two ladies have fun with your little hen party. Please mention me often because it makes me all aglow when you do. Remember, above it all, arrogant, had sex with a black homeless man on a Tpopix thread and contracted herpes due to failure to use antivirus.... Oh, and add technologically disabled when it comes to using proxies on my cell phone.

*shakes rump and sashays out the gate*

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1676
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Kevin can walk you though it. Or Mindy.
LOL!

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1677
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Kevin can walk you though it. Or Mindy.
Nope, I suck at teaching people how to use proxies.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1678
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DazzleDat wrote:
<
So what is your point exactly? That you were once banned because a mod deemed it necessary? Well you are back aren't you?
She has had 3 or so accounts banned, and been IP banned over 2 dozen times. Had her phone blocked, and her modem.

So yeah...

“Secret Squirrel Knows”

Level 5

Since: Feb 12

Secret

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1681
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ferrerdem wrote:
<quoted text>
no really, rat?
Squirrel :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Topix Forum right now

Search the Topix Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 13 min rubygoober 18,170
who thinks g,hannelius is hot 1 hr jkeylyn 2
risperdal risperdole 7 hr watch it karma is a b 49
Struggling101's Game Plan On Life With A Forced... 10 hr --Rickster-- 457
Top Ten Sexiest Women Of All Time ! (Mar '13) 14 hr Ricky F 101
Chicken Is Totally Black Even the Meat, Bones, ... 15 hr keister 2
The Nigeria immigration service replacement for... 16 hr Mr Adegboye Adewale 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••