Figgys Garden

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Willies head WV

#5150 Dec 5, 2013
it was a republocan plan wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of the ACA should you ever lose your job you will be able to purchase a PRIVATE plan most likely for less than you would pay for COBRA now. The PRIVATE plan you will be able to purchase can not discriminate against you for pre existing conditions or have a lifetime cap on benefits.
That's it. The ACA let's folks purchase Private (non governmental plans) plans in the free market.
In MA it is informally known as Romney Care.
I was sent a lot of helpful information. One part said that if they drop my insurance they will be fined so much per employee. I don't know if that would stop them though. If it is only a one time fine it may be worth it to a big corp.

Level 8

Willies head WV

#5151 Dec 5, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Cobra Is expensive. Why are you hiding graybox? Is it because you've been mean... Or is it because you have to be right? Come out.
:)
Hi Perse!((HUGS)) and thank you!

I don't mind them being gray as long as we are not fighting. Cobra is very expensive!

Level 8

Willies head WV

#5152 Dec 5, 2013
Not hiding wrote:
Cobra is expensive.
Registering is a waste of my time. If you enjoy it good for you.
Only mean to tards and ultimately that is doing them a favor.
If TM8 PMs me and asks I'll consider registering.
Ultimately ACA is only a first step I'm hoping for a public option, even though right now I have a Cadillac plan. B ecause as Figgy noted you never know.....
I like a person who thinks ahead! Welcome.
I understand what you mean about registering.
There seems to be to many favorites here that shouldn't be.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#5153 Dec 5, 2013
I hope you got all my links, Figgy.

Level 8

Willies head WV

#5154 Dec 5, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
Hi Figgy!
There's my Spotted Girl!((HUGS))
How are you sweetie?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#5155 Dec 5, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Perse!((HUGS)) and thank you!
I don't mind them being gray as long as we are not fighting. Cobra is very expensive!
Hello! I was constantly bombarded with grays so I was out of line to shoot that one. It was being helpful!

You're very welcome. COBRA is freaking outrageous with no chance at a subsidy. The people I feel sorry for are the medicaid persons who don't qualify for the insurance programs under the ACA, because of their income they absolutely won't sell to them. They could go outside of that, but I don't know how that works. Historically, medicaid persons do not receive the same and comparable care and benefits as a paid plan. Limits on Rx's and waits are common. Years ago when the Deficit Reduction ACT came out, dental was dropped for all but children up to age 21 in regular medicaid patients. I know they've vowed to restore that, but there are still limits. Certain medical conditions require the absolute best care in dental health - heart patients, diabetic patients...I could go on. Cosmetic dentistry will never be covered under the ACA, so those hoping for that better get a grip.

Level 8

Willies head WV

#5156 Dec 5, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Hello! I was constantly bombarded with grays so I was out of line to shoot that one. It was being helpful!
You're very welcome. COBRA is freaking outrageous with no chance at a subsidy. The people I feel sorry for are the medicaid persons who don't qualify for the insurance programs under the ACA, because of their income they absolutely won't sell to them. They could go outside of that, but I don't know how that works. Historically, medicaid persons do not receive the same and comparable care and benefits as a paid plan. Limits on Rx's and waits are common. Years ago when the Deficit Reduction ACT came out, dental was dropped for all but children up to age 21 in regular medicaid patients. I know they've vowed to restore that, but there are still limits. Certain medical conditions require the absolute best care in dental health - heart patients, diabetic patients...I could go on. Cosmetic dentistry will never be covered under the ACA, so those hoping for that better get a grip.
I was listening to some waiters talking the other day and were all tore up. I felt very sorry for them.
Now if you notice the limit is 15,000 and now they are talking about raising minion wage. What a cowinky dink!
They will get payed just enough to pay for the insurance and that is all they will be able to afford. Scalp um but don't cut off their heads. Is the way I see that.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#5157 Dec 5, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was listening to some waiters talking the other day and were all tore up. I felt very sorry for them.
Now if you notice the limit is 15,000 and now they are talking about raising minion wage. What a cowinky dink!
They will get payed just enough to pay for the insurance and that is all they will be able to afford. Scalp um but don't cut off their heads. Is the way I see that.
Jacking up the minimum wage will also force other employers to increase wages for other types of employees as a entry level skilled person vs. a fast food worker will leave a gap.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#5159 Dec 5, 2013
Government Efficiency wrote:
<quoted text>
If they drop your insurance, fire you and hire an illegal alien to replace you, there is zero penalty.
http://youtu.be/XoWlJ77pMyg
The left has tried to vilify Ted Cruz but his information is factual.
Interesting.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#5165 Dec 5, 2013
Kevin wrote:
Persephone's trig was lucky. The state scooped that retard up and placed him in a safe house away from his drunk mother.
You seem a little angry.

Level 8

Willies head WV

#5166 Dec 5, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Jacking up the minimum wage will also force other employers to increase wages for other types of employees as a entry level skilled person vs. a fast food worker will leave a gap.
Waiter and waitress's pay never goes up. They are still being payed 2.10$ and hour. I think that's what it was anyway. They rely on the generosity of the coustomer for the real money they may or may not get.
They say there tips are bad now can you imagin what they will be when this in fully in! The restaurant is supposed to make up the difference but they said that never happens and it is almost impossible to try and prove that.

Level 8

Willies head WV

#5167 Dec 5, 2013
Government Efficiency wrote:
<quoted text>
If they drop your insurance, fire you and hire an illegal alien to replace you, there is zero penalty.
http://youtu.be/XoWlJ77pMyg
The left has tried to vilify Ted Cruz but his information is factual.
The gang of 8 bill. It even sounds ominous. He makes a very good point! But that's what they are already doing if you think about it.

Level 8

Willies head WV

#5168 Dec 5, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>You seem a little angry.
Gee! I wonder what has got her so mad!*snicker*

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#5170 Dec 5, 2013
Someone forgot to take his meds. :)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#5171 Dec 5, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Waiter and waitress's pay never goes up. They are still being payed 2.10$ and hour. I think that's what it was anyway. They rely on the generosity of the coustomer for the real money they may or may not get.
They say there tips are bad now can you imagin what they will be when this in fully in! The restaurant is supposed to make up the difference but they said that never happens and it is almost impossible to try and prove that.
Huh? They get minimum of 8 bucks don't they? I know they're taxed on their tips based on the volume of sales even if they don't get a tip, or am I wrong?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#5174 Dec 5, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee! I wonder what has got her so mad!*snicker*
Is that what it is? I was thinking it was someone else.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#5176 Dec 5, 2013

Level 8

Willies head WV

#5179 Dec 5, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Someone forgot to take his meds.:)
Maybe they took to many again! It is entertaining to watch their head spin though!
Popcorn?!?

Level 8

Willies head WV

#5180 Dec 5, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what it is? I was thinking it was someone else.
They have always been the same ones. There are really only about 8 people on this whole forum. The Ninglings just make it look like thousands with their socks! Haha!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#5182 Dec 5, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they took to many again! It is entertaining to watch their head spin though!
Popcorn?!?
Something is wrong for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Snapchats! 5 min Cguy96 276
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 11 min -Prince- 3,981
Sexy EX girl and her Sexy hot affair with Hot B... 1 hr richard789 1
Dirty k ik 2 hr planatooo 31
Chat 2 hr Tylorr79 1
gay bi skype 3 hr kekk63 7
Books, Recipes, Gardening AND (Jul '12) 4 hr caller ID 18,107
More from around the web